| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:06 pm Post subject: Cheating |
|
|
On actual games, how do you do that? I know the C family, yet I cant fathom how you do it lol. I assume its a mix of C and ASM.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
.. it can also be a mix or an OR game..
maybe a G.
But its prolly a mix of an OR, G, ASM game.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daaamon Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2007 Posts: 1443 Location: Southern California
|
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cokefag wrote: | .. it can also be a mix or an OR game..
maybe a G.
But its prolly a mix of an OR, G, ASM game. |
I see what you did thar...
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Pfttyyyt
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|