Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


wow...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SGL
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 758

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: wow... Reply with quote

http://sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1451196
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatShamanGT
There's a hentai (don't ask me how I know) where this guy gets raped by a gang of girls. He gets tranquilized and then raped.


Quote:
o-O. Holy shit pm me that shit man.



I LOLD!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Insane One
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Nov 2006
Posts: 105
Location: Dallas,TX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
I've seen that hentai, if I remember, it's called Living Sex Toy Delivery.
Starts off with a guy getting tranq'd and raped by girls, then they leave him on the railroad tracks to make it look like he was going to commit suicide, he wakes up, and proceeds to get revenge on some of the girls.

Edit:
Yup, I was right, after googling:

Cover Description: Working for a moving company, Shouji is invited to a party by a girl named Yuika. However, he is drugged, and multiple women take advantage of him, and rape him repeatedly. When he recovers his memory, he finds himself stuffed in a cardboard box on the railroad tracks, with a suicide note stuff inside. Shocked, he frantically escapes from the cardboard box. Vowing revenge, he sets off to Yuika’s residence. He pretends to be a elivery man, and enters her apartment. There, he stuffs her in a box, and takes her to a hideout, where she will be used as a lure to contact the other party members that violated him. Watch the depravity of Shouji’s revenge as he hunts down and boxes up the women for his carnal revenge.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Never Again
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 2000
Location: New Mexico

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was forced to get a wallie by this fine ass girl, but I was afraid of getting a boner. I look back at it now and I have no idea why I didn't bend the bitch over and fuck her. I was in 7th grade. >.>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites