| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Negima I post too much
Reputation: 6
Joined: 22 May 2007 Posts: 2221
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:46 pm Post subject: Kingdom hearts is gay |
|
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
says the guy who watches gay anime shows that look as if they are intended for girls~
go back to watching your homo anime if you dont like KH.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Negima I post too much
Reputation: 6
Joined: 22 May 2007 Posts: 2221
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| redslothx wrote: | says the guy who watches gay anime shows that look as if they are intended for girls~
go back to watching your homo anime if you dont like KH. | How is negima intended for girls?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | says the guy who watches gay anime shows that look as if they are intended for girls~
go back to watching your homo anime if you dont like KH. | How is negima intended for girls? |
they are so......... gay.....
reguardless of how "pornographic" you call a bunch of like cartoon girls running around doing whatever it is that they do..... its still so girly....
and besides, you even said that that show turns straight people gay, and gay people straight.....
meaning you are gay....
PS:
if you are gay, you cant "turn" straight... you can act, but you are still gay......
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Negima I post too much
Reputation: 6
Joined: 22 May 2007 Posts: 2221
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | says the guy who watches gay anime shows that look as if they are intended for girls~
go back to watching your homo anime if you dont like KH. | How is negima intended for girls? |
and besides, you even said that that show turns straight people gay, and gay people straight.....
meaning you are gay....
| where have I written this.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | says the guy who watches gay anime shows that look as if they are intended for girls~
go back to watching your homo anime if you dont like KH. | How is negima intended for girls? |
and besides, you even said that that show turns straight people gay, and gay people straight.....
meaning you are gay....
| where have I written this. |
long time ago~
would search for it but search is down.
and you should know what i am talking about...
Edit:
search is back.
i b searching nao
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Negima I post too much
Reputation: 6
Joined: 22 May 2007 Posts: 2221
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | says the guy who watches gay anime shows that look as if they are intended for girls~
go back to watching your homo anime if you dont like KH. | How is negima intended for girls? |
and besides, you even said that that show turns straight people gay, and gay people straight.....
meaning you are gay....
| where have I written this. |
long time ago~
would search for it but search is down.
and you should know what i am talking about... | Search is not down, and I dont.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | says the guy who watches gay anime shows that look as if they are intended for girls~
go back to watching your homo anime if you dont like KH. | How is negima intended for girls? |
and besides, you even said that that show turns straight people gay, and gay people straight.....
meaning you are gay....
| where have I written this. |
long time ago~
would search for it but search is down.
and you should know what i am talking about... | Search is not down, and I dont. |
found it~
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=146571&start=0
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Negima I post too much
Reputation: 6
Joined: 22 May 2007 Posts: 2221
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | says the guy who watches gay anime shows that look as if they are intended for girls~
go back to watching your homo anime if you dont like KH. | How is negima intended for girls? |
and besides, you even said that that show turns straight people gay, and gay people straight.....
meaning you are gay....
| where have I written this. |
long time ago~
would search for it but search is down.
and you should know what i am talking about... | Search is not down, and I dont. |
found it~
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=146571&start=0 | Where have I said what you said I said.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | says the guy who watches gay anime shows that look as if they are intended for girls~
go back to watching your homo anime if you dont like KH. | How is negima intended for girls? |
and besides, you even said that that show turns straight people gay, and gay people straight.....
meaning you are gay....
| where have I written this. |
long time ago~
would search for it but search is down.
and you should know what i am talking about... | Search is not down, and I dont. |
found it~
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=146571&start=0 | Where have I said what you said I said. |
Here is a quote:
| Negima wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Negima wrote: | | "Negima turns stright people gay and gay people stright" |
that must mean you are gay~ | I was if thats what you mean |
If you think i made that up.
read the 1st page, you should see it.
if you think i edited anyting right now, look at the date last edited, (if any)
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Negima I post too much
Reputation: 6
Joined: 22 May 2007 Posts: 2221
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Why should I believe that you didn't make it up
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Negima wrote: | | Why should I believe that you didn't edit it? |
look at dates edited under my replies....
there are non, and you are answering every little problem i bounce back at you.
from your statements of people not being able to be born gay, to KalenTheSpammer agreeing with what im saying.
only edit there is the 1st reply, which is yours.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
guernica Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 Jun 2007 Posts: 1211
|
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
fuck you. i love KH.
_________________
| georgezilka wrote: | | im looking for experience (EXP) hacks for maple story are there any where it can give instant level up ? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| guernica wrote: | | fuck you. i love KH. |
I plead the screw you.
They tried to make Disney all badass and final fantasy like.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Renkokuken GO Moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 22 Oct 2006 Posts: 3249
|
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | guernica wrote: | | fuck you. i love KH. |
I plead the screw you.
They tried to make Disney all badass and final fantasy like. | They have motherfucking swords and guns. Can't get more "badass" then that.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|