| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Lego Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 02 Aug 2007 Posts: 340 Location: Playing the game "Real life"
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:04 pm Post subject: MS Paint Logos! |
|
|
Lolz, I made these, my best MS Paint work!
This one sucks ROFL.
Last one is extremely messy, You can see how compressed it was.
Anywayz, I give em a 5/10, pretty good for MS Paint! (considering how artistically challenged I am lol..no steady hands.)
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Maybe good for you, I can't compare really.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lego Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 02 Aug 2007 Posts: 340 Location: Playing the game "Real life"
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Maybe good for you, I can't compare really. |
Lol..
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hellfire53 Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 Dec 2007 Posts: 33
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yea pretty cool I guess.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lego Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 02 Aug 2007 Posts: 340 Location: Playing the game "Real life"
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
*Mario* Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 06 Nov 2007 Posts: 106 Location: Ah... Don't look behind you.
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i used to be good at doing things like that, than I found photoshop,
say the fuck goodbye to paint!
1 second, or minutes of slavery?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lego Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 02 Aug 2007 Posts: 340 Location: Playing the game "Real life"
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'll take Minutes of slavery for 500 bob.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|