| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
RazZ91 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 1207 Location: Europe
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:37 pm Post subject: Reakwon! |
|
|
time to change your avatar or get a new warn
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Reak I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 May 2007 Posts: 3496
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
DO NOT WANT
offer a ava
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rin Epic Kitty
Reputation: 50
Joined: 20 Aug 2007 Posts: 2172
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lol
_________________
Hi |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Uzeil Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 21 Oct 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You could always use that 'ALL HAIL UZEIL' picture some guy made yesterday from shrinking the webcam test image I posted here. It's aesthetically pleasing -- what more do you need?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Flyte Peanuts!!!!
Reputation: 6
Joined: 19 Apr 2006 Posts: 1887 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Uzeil wrote: | | You could always use that 'ALL HAIL UZEIL' picture some guy made yesterday from shrinking the webcam test image I posted here. It's aesthetically pleasing -- what more do you need? |
A paper bag, spine, and lens flare.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Uzeil Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 21 Oct 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I swear you stalk me I DONE SWEARS IT
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Reak I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 May 2007 Posts: 3496
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'll resize it a bit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Flyte Peanuts!!!!
Reputation: 6
Joined: 19 Apr 2006 Posts: 1887 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Uzeil wrote: | I swear you stalk me I DONE SWEARS IT |
You don't get that kind of attention from me. You wish you did however.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lorrenzo Moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 02 Jun 2006 Posts: 3744
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ew.
_________________
LAWLrrenzolicious |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Reak I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 May 2007 Posts: 3496
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RazZ91 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 1207 Location: Europe
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| who is the ugly guy on the pic ?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
123456789987654321 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 Posts: 3341 Location: The Bat Cave :D
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
is tat Uzeil
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Blasph Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Feb 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| yea its uzeil
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
PunkMilitia Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 14 Jun 2007 Posts: 1270 Location: South England.
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Uzeil Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 21 Oct 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| RazZ91 wrote: | | who is the ugly guy on the pic ? | I have no witty retort to this(Hitler-stache reference, anyone?) - SOMEBODY HOLD ME
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|