Joined: 14 Jun 2007 Posts: 1270 Location: South England.
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:08 am Post subject:
wow my compter runs much faster now without win32... I didnt believe you at first because I read something about crashes but now I have done it I know for a fact it works! Thanks guys I think everyone else should do it to!
Joined: 24 Oct 2007 Posts: 1181 Location: Paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are somwhat pretty~
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:52 am Post subject:
zyndr0m wrote:
phonix8888 wrote:
zyndr0m wrote:
undefined wrote:
HornyAZNBoy wrote:
You cannot put a picture in because your system32 dosen't let your web browser use the current format. All you have to do is delete you useless system32 folder. Go to My computer -> Local Disk C: -> WINDOWS. Then all you have to do is delete that folder. Some things will say it can't be deleted but just click "Yes to all".
exactly this is the best way to get the most out of your computer
literally
Works perfectly for me :S
Yep me 2...my comp also seems faster now that i got rid of that useless folder.
Be sure that you shift+delete the file so it doesn't get stuck in the trash bin...
god you're all rightI deleted system 32 and it cleaned another 5 gigabytes off my C: Hard drive I can't believe 5gb of space was wasted omg!and wooooo i can finally use pictures all right!
All times are GMT - 6 Hours Goto page Previous1, 2
Page 2 of 2
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum