Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Help] Making Own Hacks, Programs etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FullyAwesome
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: [Help] Making Own Hacks, Programs etc. Reply with quote

sup all thx for reading this

i really want to start finding my own hacks, making scripts and other things to do with hacking, like making simple programs, engines, bypasses, or nething. all i want to ask of u is that u know where i should start?

so far i've only been able to do very simple things...like find, change and freeze values, but i want to go much further.

if u know ne good books, programs, websites etc. that can help start me off i would really apreciate it. also i've heard of making programs in c & c++ format etc. but now i wanna learn it.

i have really good computer skills but i've never actually tried making my own things-small programs, hacks-scripts, etc.

if u could contribute and help me out i would really apreciate it, and would love to one day actually contribute with new scripts-eg. vacs, bypasses or nething.

BTW 1 last thing, i am a very fast learner, have great computer and mathematical skills, and love a challenge so nething that u could contibute i would love xD

tyvm for reading xD

Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html is a good site to start also they have a great forum for help.

About game hacking its more complicated... but for a start go see noz3001 blog http://noz3001.wordpress.com/ Cool

And a lot of good programmers have their blogs in their signatures go see them sometimes.

EDIT: and ASM is very important to learn. http://win32assembly.online.fr/tutorials.html (even if it finish with FR its in English)

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf? fullyawesome got 200+ posts in one week.
nightvision_288
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muffinman177 wrote:
Wtf? fullyawesome got 200+ posts in one week.
Jaka had 1000 posts with only 2 days.

Well when you make a hack, you just browse through a memory region, and mess with it till you find something, script it and name it your own.

If you want to learn how to program:
Learn Auto Assembly, Visual Basics, C,+,++, Delphi, Pascal maybe some other stuff..like Perl.

I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet, k thx xD

and btw muffin i got like 200 posts in 2 or 3 days lol xD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: