Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hiring to teach me how to build a maphack/fog of war remover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
demonspur
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:36 am    Post subject: Hiring to teach me how to build a maphack/fog of war remover Reply with quote

I feel like roadrunner running in circles. I've followed the tutorials, know how pointers work, how to search for changed and unchanged to find what I need, but nothing seems to work.

I'm after a fog of war remover for a 2D turn based game that is free on steam. It does have online play, but it also has single player, so I have no reason to feel the data is stored serverside (additionally maphacks are very common in online games).

I'm offering $20 an hour to jump on discord and sanity check what I'm doing, or honestly - since this is the only reason I want to use CE to begin with, I'll chuck you $80 if you do it yourself.

I do know that they've made attempts to obfuscate data from being easily accessed by CE - another forum wrote "If you want to prevent the randomizing to find the troop values, I give u a small tip: Disable the randomize() function (GameAssembly.dll+5C6750)"

I have zero idea of how to do that - or if that is the reason that I'm feeling like I'm running my face against sandpaper trying to get this to work.

edit: heading to sleep after 6 hours of trying to learn CE and running my head against the wall like sandpaper - I'm on Australian time - if you are willing to help tutor, please consider the timezone differences.
heyimyuuta
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey do you still need help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: