Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advanced player teleportation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timm3D
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 6:18 am    Post subject: Advanced player teleportation. Reply with quote

Hello together,

maybe the title isn't the best explanation, but I will try to explain you guys my plan so that maybe one will understand what the hell I'm trying to do:

So I've got all player coords (X, Z, Y) and all camera coords. I want to create a hack which teleports the player exactly 2 in game meters forward wherever I'm currently looking at. So for example if the player stands before a locked door and I press my teleport hotkey, It should teleport him through the door, and he will stand behind it.

I uploaded two very high quality gimp pics to show you my thinking. The first picture represents the explanation before.

So maybe much of you want to tell me that I simply have to add/sub the x or z coords by +2 or -2 to do this, but this method has a big problem: When the door or the point I'm looking at isn't at a horizontal or vertical position, then it will teleport me somewhere else because for this I have to change X and Z to do so. (Look at picture 2).

So how I'm going to do this? Do I need the cam rotation or something? If someone knows how to do this, I would be very happy if you could tell me.

Thanks in advance!

p1.jpg
 Description:
p1
 Filesize:  425.88 KB
 Viewed:  1416 Time(s)

p1.jpg

p2.jpg
 Description:
p2
 Filesize:  450.75 KB
 Viewed:  1416 Time(s)

p2.jpg

TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd have to do a bit of math with the viewport and vectors of the player. Your best bet for understanding how to do this would be to look into how aimbots are made. And you'd likely have to figure out where the map floor is so you don't fall through the map every time you use it.

Another option is to use the last shot coordinates, basically use where a bullet last hit. Or a teleport to waypoint hack.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: