Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

buy $gme, hold $gme
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:46 am    Post subject: buy $gme, hold $gme Reply with quote

hold the line and tighten the squeeze
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have fun getting rekt
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
have fun getting rekt
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks I'm having fun
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend gave me money to buy him gme so I got him 3 even though I adviced against it. He lost about 600 dollars in value so far waiting for this miraculous "short squeeze". I sold his gme at 100 and bought $300 of rcii at 44.9. He'll thank me in a week or two when his money is less fucked than he thought.
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't put anything in GME since it was super high risk. But I think I will put a very quick little trade if it starts bouncing again. Right now it is at $100, but it is still overvalued considering that it was pumped all the way from $4.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
I didn't put anything in GME since it was super high risk. But I think I will put a very quick little trade if it starts bouncing again. Right now it is at $100, but it is still overvalued considering that it was pumped all the way from $4.
I'd be playing the gme bounce game if you didn't need at least 25k to day trade
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
gogodr wrote:

You dont, you can day trade with as little as 100$.
Specially in the US there are way better tools for investing than outside of the US.
Here is Peru I have to use platforms like eToro which are pretty bad on their own because of restrictions and commissions, and the tooling they offer is awful. But at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is the ability to post trades. I can do the market analysis with other tools like tradingview.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
gogodr wrote:

Specially in the US there are way better tools for investing than outside of the US.
Here is Peru I have to use platforms like eToro which are pretty bad on their own because of restrictions and commissions, and the tooling they offer is awful. But at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is the ability to post trades. I can do the market analysis with other tools like tradingview.
Im limited to 3 day trades every 5 business days unless I have 25k :/ can make a little money but overall not worth it
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
gogodr wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
gogodr wrote:

Im limited to 3 day trades every 5 business days unless I have 25k :/ can make a little money but overall not worth it

That is robinhood's policy right?

a quick search found me this other platforms that you might wanna lookup: Webull and Moomooo

https://www.webull.com/
https://www.moomoo.com/
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
gogodr wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
gogodr wrote:

use td ameritrade or interactivebrokers. robinhood is trash.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will switch over to td Ameritrade once this gme thing isnover. I hear their free tools are quite good as well.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
I will switch over to td Ameritrade once this gme thing isnover. I hear their free tools are quite good as well.

i like vanguard etfs

if you switch over to td ameritrade use thinkorswim (TOS). also be aware that some data may be delayed. i have access to the bloomberg terminal and you may be able to get free access as well if you're a student. tos also has a mobile app and paper trading sim you can use. its very noob friendly software. even if still using robinhood for the time being create a td account and install the tos software then go to the education tab and in the subtab choose learning center then go to how to thinkorswim to familiarize yourself with the software.
https://www.tdameritrade.com/tools-and-platforms/thinkorswim/desktop.page
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

i like vanguard etfs

if you switch over to td ameritrade use thinkorswim (TOS). also be aware that some data may be delayed. i have access to the bloomberg terminal and you may be able to get free access as well if you're a student. tos also has a mobile app and paper trading sim you can use. its very noob friendly software. even if still using robinhood for the time being create a td account and install the tos software then go to the education tab and in the subtab choose learning center then go to how to thinkorswim to familiarize yourself with the software.

Yeah, think or swim is what made TDA more attractive to me. First it was RH with no commission trades, but since that became the mainstay, there's not a lot of reason to continue.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

i like vanguard etfs

Yeah, think or swim is what made TDA more attractive to me. First it was RH with no commission trades, but since that became the mainstay, there's not a lot of reason to continue.

yeah, back in 2019 zero commission trading forced the industry to adapt. the trend of negative commission trading may even catch on in the U.S.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: