Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheat engine Assetto Corsa Competizione

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
careca777
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way you use it for that game will be similar as you do for other games, search value you want to change, and change it.

What are you looking to change?

For example, once i did a hack for rpm's, (not in that game) it would make the engine rev faster while it was enabled, worked fine when in lower gears, because in higher gears it was hard to keep up with gear changes.
careca777
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The overall theory is using something that changes, so for grip, let's say one way could be swapping tires for more or less grippy ones, and search for unknown and then for has increased/has decreased.
This could get you some value, in float i would guess, that is the friction of the tire.

For weight, maybe go with the value that the game says, and go from there, if the game doesn't say, maybe it's got some bars, then i would try to change cars, and search the same way.

Maybe you have access to the gamefiles, where the cars stats are stored, maybe you can search for the values directly, and find one that changes in-game.

Keep in mind, these methods are not garanteed, and if you don't know how to do injections i guess you should go with the tutorial first.
zepacau
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

careca777, would you please contact me in private?
Swiss_Pilot
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I don't know if this thread is still active but I need help regarding this subject too like the other guy. I already sent you a friend request on discord, username being "swiss_pilot". I would really really appreciate the help if you could accept the request and help me out very quickly about that. That's all I wanted to write to you about.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: