Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CompTIA A+
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Magic wrote:
Normie4RealLifeJob wrote:
A source from Silicon Valley told me Comptia Security+ is only good for helpdesk jobs.

She also said if you want interviews go for OSCP

Thoughts?
If you're looking for a cybersecurity job PenTest+ was just approved by the DoD and is replacing the CEH certification

youre gonna need years of help desk/sys admin experiece before you can land a job like that though

Thanks!

t328163 wrote:
I passed two Microsoft exams in programming. Programming with C# and UWP. I got a certificate but i'm planning on passing more.

Make sure you're getting lots of technical projects in too
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still with the same company after 3 years, have gotten a few raises and promotions making decent money in a HCL area. It all started because I got my A+ and Network+, one of the best things I've ever done with my time honestly. I also got an azure cert about a year ago but its whateves. Want to start learning for MS102 or something similar soon

my job is exhausting though, its at an MSP. Always some fire to put out somewhere because a project not going as planned or some shit. Want to move into in house IT
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i just got my A+ last year to show employers im still interested in tech/IT field, helped me get a job. i mean i have a comp sci degree too but IT and CS are really different, but my job is in the middle using linux and doing support / QA on a java program

going to get network+ and some linux cert next, and if I want cyber security field then security+ first then stuff like OSCP. getting certs is easy compared to taking full advantage of getting a degree so should be easy sailing with job experience now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: