Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bnbnbn
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

91561930_621829058547621_406925727271747584_n.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.93 KB
 Viewed:  2554 Time(s)

91561930_621829058547621_406925727271747584_n.jpg

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

dont mock or humiliate him too much. hackOtaku might start worshiping him
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Sorry I dont worship pedophile groomers like Muhammed, maybe if I beat my wife enough i'll learn the way of Islam, Allah bless me with strength

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Allah bless me with strength, and may I learn to be truthful and present my proof to my claims!

that religion teaches that a 13 year old conceived and gave birth to a defecating, breast-feeding babymangodghost, that went on to be subjugated & humiliated & killed.
that religion's book, the bible, describes & promotes pedophilia -- not condemning it.

it was already explained to you that Islam does not endorse wife-beating. it prohibits and punishes for it.

you literally brought up a verse of the Qur'an after the myth about it was refuted.

now you are propagating yet another myth that you baselessly accept.
something that we do not accept and that we have thorough proof to disprove.

islam forbids pedophilia and punishes for it as well.

finally, islam thoroughly forbids -- and punishes for -- and does not teach -- worship of any creation. we worship God, the Creator, alone.

why do you lie like this to me? i know you are false and disprove you every time. all i ever do is try to be your friend.
why do you lie like this where i can see? you know you will only be demonstrated a liar and a scornful mocker.
why do you do this to yourself? it is like spitting at the moon.

kyle i have only tried to be nice, fair, truthful, and friendly with you. i forgive you so much for your derision and insults against me and those whom I love. why? what is your point in behaving like this?

Quote:
>The Hadith Critical Methodology: A brief look at how Hadith are authenticated in the Islamic tradition.
https://ponderingislam.com/2015/01/01/the-hadith-critical-methodology-a-brief-look-at-how-hadith-are-authenticated-in-the-islamic-tradition/

>Hadith and The Myth of the Telephone Game
https://www.islamicdiscourseinitiative.com/canon/hadith-the-myth-of-the-telephone-game/

>The Realism of Hadith: An Authentic Human Experience
https://www.islamicdiscourseinitiative.com/canon/hadith/the-realism-of-hadith-an-authentic-human-experience/

~~~

>What was Ayesha’s (ra) Age at the Time of Her Marriage?
https://www.islamawareness.net/FAQ/what_was_ayesha.html

>AYESHA’s AGE: THE MYTH OF A PROVERBIAL WEDDING EXPOSED
https://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_151_200/ayesha_age_the_myth_of__a_prover.htm

~~~

>1400 Years Ago, Islam Offered the Perfect Social System for Women
https://aboutislam.net/family-life/gender-society/1400-years-ago-islam-offered-perfect-social-system-women/

>Why Muslim Women Cover their Hair? - Animated _ Best Answer By Aminah Assilmi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyOoXpBqyvs

>“We Used to Have No Regard for Women”: Gender Equity & the Advent of Islam
https://yaqeeninstitute.org/roohi-tahir/we-used-to-have-no-regard-for-women-gender-equity-the-advent-of-islam/

>Women in Islamic Law: Examining Five Prevalent Myths
https://yaqeeninstitute.org/nazir-khan/women-in-islamic-law-examining-five-prevalent-myths/

>Debunked! 5 Myths About Muslim Women
https://yaqeeninstitute.org/nazir-khan/5-myths-about-women-in-islam-infographic/

if you're going to obsess over my religion, you might as well learn about it properly, from authentic sources.
aameen, may Allah bless you with the strength of His religion.

Numbers 31:1-18 wrote:
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.

3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the Lord of Midian.

4 Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.

5 So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of every tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.

6 And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.

9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.

10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.

11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.

14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Deuteronomy 20:10-14 wrote:
10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace.

11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you.

12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.

14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies.

Judges 21:7-11 ,20-23 wrote:
7 “How can we provide wives for those who are left, since we have taken an oath by the Lord not to give them any of our daughters in marriage?”

8 Then they asked, “Which one of the tribes of Israel failed to assemble before the Lord at Mizpah?” They discovered that no one from Jabesh Gilead had come to the camp for the assembly.

9 For when they counted the people, they found that none of the people of Jabesh Gilead were there.

10 So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children.

11 “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.”

20 So they instructed the Benjamites, saying, “Go and hide in the vineyards

21 and watch. When the young women of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, rush from the vineyards and each of you seize one of them to be your wife. Then return to the land of Benjamin.

22 When their fathers or brothers complain to us, we will say to them, ‘Do us the favor of helping them, because we did not get wives for them during the war. You will not be guilty of breaking your oath because you did not give your daughters to them.’”

23 So that is what the Benjamites did. While the young women were dancing, each man caught one and carried her off to be his wife. Then they returned to their inheritance and rebuilt the towns and settled in them.

Exodus 21:7-10 wrote:
7 When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.

8 If she does not please her master, who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed; he shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt unfairly with her.

9 If he designates her for his son, he shall deal with her as with a daughter.

10 If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish the food, clothing, or marital rights of the first wife.

7womendiduknow.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  433.1 KB
 Viewed:  2512 Time(s)

7womendiduknow.jpg

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alex.
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

1597607601067.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  85.61 KB
 Viewed:  2495 Time(s)

1597607601067.jpg

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex. wrote:
lol

yeah that's basically me whenever gannok tries this stuff.

i cant make sense of his hostilities or lies.
i just know the solution for it. pic related, kyle.

image0 (1).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  641.99 KB
 Viewed:  2490 Time(s)

image0 (1).png

inv2jihad.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  67.88 KB
 Viewed:  2490 Time(s)

inv2jihad.jpg

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay mad Muslim, heres a character u can identify with

FB_IMG_1598992706547.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.63 KB
 Viewed:  2484 Time(s)

FB_IMG_1598992706547.jpg

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex. wrote:
lol
same
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Stay mad Muslim, heres a character u can identify with

why would i be mad? explain?

HackOtaku wrote:
Alex. wrote:
lol
same

yeah your idolatry of a helpless man is hilarious, which is your justification for accepting it (no proofs or evidences or reasonings).

clearly, just as your idol is rendered humiliated and helpless,
you too, are left unable to defend your religion and idol with any means.

even when your bible calls you to do so.

good job worshiping and imitating of a block of wood (and your false god of conjecture and mockery)

a sorrowful position for when the servant of God, the Messiah son of Mary,
returns and testifies to the true religion of God;
submission to His Will, Islam.

nope.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  41.82 KB
 Viewed:  2463 Time(s)

nope.png

HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ridiculous how mad you are at nothing, Talix. Calm down, lmao, like relax dude.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
It's ridiculous how mad you are at nothing, mdthr. Calm down, lmao, like relax dude.

how would i be mad? i dont get it. explain??
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you joking? You're clearly triggered. Sent me three pms, trying to call me out in this thread on unrelated stuff. You're like a fanatic, it's sad dude.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Are you joking? You're clearly triggered. Sent me three pms, trying to call me out in this thread on unrelated stuff. You're like a fanatic, it's sad dude.

bruh i told u not to pm me & u did. expect a pm back : )

so how am i mad? 'ur triggered' that's proof? okay.

ur triggered, dont get caught up worshiping OP

and no. i sent u three pms in one pm. dont worship that either

nope.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  41.82 KB
 Viewed:  2442 Time(s)

nope.png

HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So mad.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
So mad.

how? pls explain loool

is it because i reminded u that u think ur idol needed its nappy changed that im mad? i dont get it

Last edited by mdthr on Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: