How do I cheat?
Joined: 05 Jan 2020
|Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:04 pm Post subject: Gathering text/table info from table inside game client
If there was something like this before - I had no luck of finding it here (sorry).
I'm trying to pick data from game client and copy it to excel table.
The game itself presents the data as a table, so maybe I dont need anything complicated - just I'm not aware how to get to it
So what I want to achieve:
- enter the game
- go into some tab with information (there is a data series presented as table)
- copy it's content (specific colums or all table - it doesnt matter)
- paste it inside excel calc to have the same data inside a file
What I was trying to do:
- search memory to find specific data (couple addresses)
- find what 'access/writes' to those memory addresses (found nothing)
- read the memory 'around' those addresses (found ntdll.RtlInitializeSListHead - something that sounds like what I am looking for or could be helpful)
But I'm still not getting anywhere with this. Someone could point me where to look/what to read/how to get to solve this problem?
The best solution would be to have a window with pure text data in table form. Data copied to clipboard would also work.
Thank you for any tips/solutions on my problem