Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to find xp value for a game?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hupfer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:04 am    Post subject: How to find xp value for a game? Reply with quote

Hey, so I've searched for this feature on the internet but couldn't find none, so I decided to do it myself. I'm pretty new to cheating and memory editing and have only basic knowledge in coding (mainly python and php)

I want to edit the xp value of weapons on World of War Z. How can I find these values without having to go in game every time?
There are several weapons and the game doesn't let you level up more than once before spending the points on the next level. So scanning every single time would take ages. Is there a faster way to do it? If so, could someone just show me the way?
HalfWolf
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: How to find xp value for a game? Reply with quote

[quote="hupfer"]Hey, so I've searched for this feature on the internet but couldn't find none, so I decided to do it myself. I'm pretty new to cheating and memory editing and have only basic knowledge in coding (mainly python and php)

I want to edit the xp value of weapons on World of War Z. How can I find these values without having to go in game every time?
There are several weapons and the game doesn't let you level up more than once before spending the points on the next level. So scanning every single time would take ages. Is there a faster way to do it? If so, could someone just show me the way?[/quote]

First and foremost, welcome to OSR! Opinions differ, but the emphasis on Loot for XP is to demonstrate that if something other than combat is rewarded, play changes significantly. The general idea is to use XP as a "carrot," rewarding the desired type of play. You can give XP triggers like "When diffusing a situation, changing someone's mind, successfully riling someone up, or successfully flirting, earn XP" to reward social encounters or RP. You'd have to figure out a difficulty scale and how much XP you'd give for it.

If, on the other hand, you make the game about dungeons and looting, then not rewarding successful social encounters sends the message that if you succeed, you will be rewarded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: