Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Long time no see.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
how's it a stretch? you just said he bothers you on multiple other platforms, and that youre annoyed he bothers you here too. wouldnt this imply you want a safe space where he doesnt bother you?

"Is that what you're asking for? are you a masochist? Do you want to be raped?" You should ask yourself this, you keep responding to talix and coming here and interacting with him despite saying you want nothing to do with him

i have no intention to upset or annoy kyle to such a degree. i have tried to have an amicable friendship between us without any animosity. i hold no contempt for him nor any desire for him to hold contempt for me. i’ve sincerely tried to be his friend and good to him, and don’t understand what to do better for him (i try)

he even has my cef password.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:
how's it a stretch? you just said he bothers you on multiple other platforms, and that youre annoyed he bothers you here too. wouldnt this imply you want a safe space where he doesnt bother you?

"Is that what you're asking for? are you a masochist? Do you want to be raped?" You should ask yourself this, you keep responding to talix and coming here and interacting with him despite saying you want nothing to do with him

i have no intention to upset or annoy kyle to such a degree. i have tried to have an amicable friendship between us without any animosity. i hold no contempt for him nor any desire for him to hold contempt for me. i’ve sincerely tried to be his friend and good to him, and don’t understand what to do better for him (i try)

Ya, get hacked, fkn nerd, you might as well blame all your psychotic ramblings on me

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:

Ya, get hacked, fkn nerd

wut? I gave it to you, like I gave it to shrooms, HackOtaku, Dustin, Brolock probably has it too.

are you just upset at me because, as a white western boy, Islam is your future and replacement?

we can be friends, Kyle. we are brothers
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I didnt say I didnt want to talk to him on cef, that's the only place I'll allow it. Just that if you let him ramble about the quran, he doesnt stop because he thinks you're listening, because you replied.

An online public forum =/= a direct line of communication, you fucking retard. You always have yo be right about everything, because your ego wont let you think otherwise. Yet again, you prove yourself to be a huge pompous ass.

Cant wait to read what other logical fallacies you introduce with your next post
I didnt even bring up any "logical fallacies" wtf are you on about. How am I trying to be right about something when all I did was ask you a couple questions? you cant "be right" when asking a question. now you've answered it: you dont mind talking to him here but dont want a direct line of communication.

you needed to clarify that because

"Even when people tell you to fuck off, and stop talking to them after you block them on virtually every platform possible?"

>virtually every platform possible
would include ones that are not direct lines of communication, eg this forum. this is why I asked if you needed a safe space, since you were saying you blocked him on every possible platform, yet you still have to deal with him here, a place where you cannot block someone.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I didnt say I didnt want to talk to him on cef, that's the only place I'll allow it. Just that if you let him ramble about the quran, he doesnt stop because he thinks you're listening, because you replied.

An online public forum =/= a direct line of communication, you fucking retard. You always have yo be right about everything, because your ego wont let you think otherwise. Yet again, you prove yourself to be a huge pompous ass.

Cant wait to read what other logical fallacies you introduce with your next post
I didnt even bring up any "logical fallacies" wtf are you on about. How am I trying to be right about something when all I did was ask you a couple questions? you cant "be right" when asking a question. now you've answered it: you dont mind talking to him here but dont want a direct line of communication.

"Even when people tell you to fuck off, and stop talking to them after you block them on virtually every platform possible?"

would include ones that are not direct lines of communication, eg this forum. this is why I asked if you needed a safe space, since you were saying you blocked him on every possible platform, yet you still have to deal with him here, a place where you cannot block someone.

he can block me. he has my password and can change it. he wants me here.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Your questions are asked are in bad faith, a logical fallacy. Why do I have to explain this to you, other than you admitting not only are you retarded, but you cant be intellectually honest with your arguments either. A double whammy.

Also iirc talix password is : Musilmscantgetebolaorajob420

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Your questions are asked are in bad faith, a logical fallacy. Why do I have to explain this to you, other than you admitting not only are you retarded, but you cant be intellectually honest with your arguments either. A double whammy.

Also iirc talix password is : Musilmscantgetebola420

it’s blowme123
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Also iirc talix password is : Musilmscantgetebola420

it’s blowme123

Sorry I fixed my original post then

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

are you still mad i get paid to do what you love to spend 4 jobs to support ?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

they weren't bad faith, partially joking about sjws that say stuff like "safe space" and call many different things rape, and just in general poking fun. please tell me how any of my questions were intended to deceive or manipulate you in some way, I thought they were pretty straightforward with a hint of sarcasm about current sjw situation (which isnt even directed at you or meant to be personal towards you, just a general joke).

you could have just replied "no i dont want a safe space, replying to him here is fine but Ive blocked him on all social media" and then I would have 0 reply to that, as it answered everything I needed to know. If i did reply at that point it would be some obvious troll

also bad faith isnt a logical fallacy.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

I'm disapointed, someone as "smart" as you can be doing something in society. Like flipping burgers. But you're so "smart" that you take advantage of a system in place for people actually in need. Literally the lowest of the low that you could possibly go to.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

I'm disapointed, someone as "smart" as you can be doing something in society. Like flipping burgers. But you're so "smart" that you take advantage of a system in place for people actually in need. Literally the lowest of the low that you could possibly go to.

nice LoGiCaL fAlLaCy BrO

keep paying taxes and doing your 4 jobs so i can get paid to troll your remaining free time away
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

you dont think being muslim is a disability? this is bad faith
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

you dont think being muslim is a disability?
this is bad faith

every bomb brolock drops is nuclear

interesting fact: about 1400 years ago the second successor to Muhammad ﷺ, Umar ibn Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) invented the first welfare state.

Last edited by mdthr on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

you dont think being muslim is a disability?
this is bad faith

every bomb brolock drops is nuclear

Are you watching brolock on the toilet or something, is the NSA paying you to spy on us

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: