Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new jews?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Oh no, Talix doesn't like me Crying or Very sad

Jesus doesn't either Smile

what kind of muslim speak is this

Kyle,

it is very clear from reading the bible that Jesus will denounce those who reject the law of God and idolise him. Jesus speaks plainly against the behaviour that Justin uses.

Shut the fuck up, even I know Jesus loves everyone, even hitler, jeffrey epstein, jeffrey dahmer, pol pot, stalin, George Bush, your mom, and even Kanye West.

you want me to fucking believe that he can't make room for some guy who occasionally makes points on the internet that point out the hypocrisy of some religion hopping muslim?

For most people to see you post this verbal diarrhea, they would be appalled. for me, its tuesday.

I like Jesus, he's an awesome guy, patient, understanding, empathetic, even for the worst types of people. You can be a piece of fucking shit and still go to heaven. all I have to do after being a piece of shit my whole life, is on my deathbed, let jesus into my heart. You think I don't have this shit planned out bro?

Islam preaches justice, not blind forgiveness.

thanks for illustrating this issue with christianity, kyle

Don't worry I think there is some room and time in my life to experience allah. I've been reading a lot into Muhammad and i really am digging the underage forced marriage thing. I may just re-convert, I was considering bombing a few places, but my heart wasn't in it. maybe I can get the motivation from your lectures.

but all that will have to wait. That shall take place after I make my Jewish pilgrimage, and become a Tibetan monk, murdering and raping a few children on the way. The path to enlightenment is a struggle, especially when some of the kids fight back, but as long as I have my imaginary friends, my soul is at peace.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Kyle,

it is very clear from reading the bible that Jesus will denounce those who reject the law of God and idolise him. Jesus speaks plainly against the behaviour that Justin uses.

Shut the fuck up, even I know Jesus loves everyone, even hitler, jeffrey epstein, jeffrey dahmer, pol pot, stalin, George Bush, your mom, and even Kanye West.

you want me to fucking believe that he can't make room for some guy who occasionally makes points on the internet that point out the hypocrisy of some religion hopping muslim?

For most people to see you post this verbal diarrhea, they would be appalled. for me, its tuesday.

I like Jesus, he's an awesome guy, patient, understanding, empathetic, even for the worst types of people. You can be a piece of fucking shit and still go to heaven. all I have to do after being a piece of shit my whole life, is on my deathbed, let jesus into my heart. You think I don't have this shit planned out bro?

You kind of get it. Jesus can and has forgiven everything. All you have to do is accept it. God's love outweighs his desire for justice. However, a deathbed confession is useless if you dont sincerely accept Him in your heart.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Kyle,

You kind of get it. Jesus can and has forgiven everything. All you have to do is accept it. God's love outweighs his desire for justice. However, a deathbed confession is useless if you dont sincerely accept Him in your heart.

nowhere in the bible does jesus teach this, what a joke
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's safe to ignore the dad hating muslim, he can't jihad and blow us up online

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muslims have no trouble lying if it means pushing Islam. Christians are to be honest, even under persecution, just like the saints. Islam is okay with lying, so there's no reason to trust a word Talix says.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Muslims have no trouble lying if it means pushing Islam. Christians are to be honest, even under persecution, just like the saints. Islam is okay with lying, so there's no reason to trust a word Talix says.

Taqiyyah

https://www.britannica.com/topic/taqiyyah

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:

this is evading intelligent debate, and it isn't true.
yaqeeninstitute.org/omar-suleiman/playing-the-taqiyya-card-evading-intelligent-debate-by-calling-all-muslims-liars/

islam only permits lying to safeguard life. we are not allowed to lie to "push the religion"

i think you are confusing your religion with ours. produce your proof if you are truthful

(Romans 3:7) However, if my falsehood accentuates God’s truthfulness, to the increase of His glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

this is evading intelligent debate, and it isn't true.
yaqeeninstitute.org/omar-suleiman/playing-the-taqiyya-card-evading-intelligent-debate-by-calling-all-muslims-liars/

islam only permits lying to safeguard life. we are not allowed to lie to "push the religion"

i think you are confusing your religion with ours.

(Romans 3:7) However, if my falsehood accentuates God’s truthfulness, to the increase of His glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?

conveniently ignores my honorable invoking of the Quran, like I do virtually every time he posts

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again he spews more lies in the same breath, what a laugh.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Again he spews more lies in the same breath, what a laugh.

you were just caught in a lie, and the only thing you can do is make lies.

is this how you honor jesus? or is it always a mockery to you?

funnily enough, what you are accusing me of is what the church has been doing and defending for a very long time

manyprophetsonemessage.com/2018/08/27/is-the-christian-church-divinely-guided/
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The line right after one of Talix's out of context quote is:
Quote:

8Why not say, as some slanderously claim that we say, “Let us do evil that good may result?” Their condemnation is deserved!

Forgive him though, he grew up with the bible as a child, so he still has a childish interpretation. Unless he was willingly engaging in falsehood, but why would he do that....?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
The line right after one of Talix's out of context quote is:
Quote:

8Why not say, as some slanderously claim that we say, “Let us do evil that good may result?” Their condemnation is deserved!

Forgive him though, he grew up with the bible as a child, so he still has a childish interpretation. Unless he was willingly engaging in falsehood, but why would he do that....?

can you even read? paul clearly lied and thought the end justified the means.

Martin Luther:
What harm could it do if a man told a good lusty lie in a worthy cause and for the sake of the Christian Churches?

Eusebius:
That it will be necessary sometimes to use falsehood as a remedy for the benefit of those who require such a mode of treatment.

bismikaallahuma.org/christianity/lying-in-christianity/

callingchristians.com/2013/02/10/taqiyyah-in-the-bible/

not a small number of early writers in the Christian Church, as well as most others at the same period, appears to have believed, that a falsehood might be lawfully told, in order to promote the cause of Christianity.

Last edited by mdthr on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh lies sponsored by other muslims, that screams validity. Martin Luther is not an apostle.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Oh lies sponsored by other muslims, that screams validity. Martin Luther is not an apostle.

neither was paul.

haven't given any lies. you only accuse others of lies and can not produce any proof of your claims.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

^^^Why Muslims have no choice but the reject St. Paul the Apostle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: