Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


This forum is officially dead.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:04 am    Post subject: This forum is officially dead. Reply with quote

The only person who survived the apocalypse is atom0s, who is obsessed with software because he tries so hard due to the lack of a degree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rin
Epic Kitty
Reputation: 49

Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 2170

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh
_________________
Hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
atom0s
Moderator
Reputation: 152

Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 7827
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's almost like he's trying to be as retarded as Kasper/ROTEM was.
_________________
- Retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 97

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
It's almost like he's trying to be as retarded as Kasper/ROTEM was.

"trying"

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s, just accept the fact that you're going to stay all your life a try-hard wanna-be excuse for a programmer due to the lack of degree in software engineering.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

t328163 wrote:
atom0s, just accept the fact that you're going to stay all your life a try-hard wanna-be excuse for a programmer due to the lack of degree in software engineering.

who the fuck are you? What did atom0s ever do? you sound like a fucking faggot who got proved wrong on a post or something lmao.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
t328163 wrote:
atom0s, just accept the fact that you're going to stay all your life a try-hard wanna-be excuse for a programmer due to the lack of degree in software engineering.

who the fuck are you? What did atom0s ever do? you sound like a fucking faggot who got proved wrong on a post or something lmao.
yeah he's not even a real random spammer and that's a faggy thing to be anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
t328163 wrote:
atom0s, just accept the fact that you're going to stay all your life a try-hard wanna-be excuse for a programmer due to the lack of degree in software engineering.

who the fuck are you? What did atom0s ever do? you sound like a fucking faggot who got proved wrong on a post or something lmao.


He's a patronizing son of a bitch. He thinks he's a godlike programmer and the only best one. Anything you'll write he'll smash your opinion just because he's a try hard. That's why he doesn't get along with anyone. Anything you say, he has to come with a "better" patronizing opinion just because he treats everyone like newbies.

The difference between him and others is that he'll stay a self-taught all his life while me and others have degrees and promoting in job positions.

atom0s wrote:
It's almost like he's trying to be as retarded as Kasper/ROTEM was.


It's like you're trying to be retarded as x0r/Irwin was.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atom0s
Moderator
Reputation: 152

Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 7827
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
t328163 wrote:
atom0s, just accept the fact that you're going to stay all your life a try-hard wanna-be excuse for a programmer due to the lack of degree in software engineering.

who the fuck are you? What did atom0s ever do? you sound like a fucking faggot who got proved wrong on a post or something lmao.


That's exactly what happened so now he's being a try-hard.
See here: https://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=610792

He can't handle being wrong regardless of how it was approached, which I did politely at first but he's one of the typical internet-autism types that refuses to be wrong and will fight you over any little thing regardless of what actual proof/facts you bring to the table.

tldr; he's a copy-paste coder that is butthurt that DB won't listen to him and recode CE in C#/WPF.

_________________
- Retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm amazed you ignored what I wrote. Probably you can't quote the truth. I'm a copy-paste programmer? You have proofs?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mania Guy
I post too much
Reputation: 10

Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 2531
Location: Up

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP is gay retard
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 97

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"cef is dead"
you sound like the retards that say any other forum is dead. It's not dead, your interest is dead. The forum is still alive and well.

You retards don't know how to logically compare dead and alive. I can compare some unlike forums and make random inconclusive points to this forum too. You're fucking stupid. If you studied the history of cef, then why not create your own memory scanner/hex editor/debugger? you know, something even non cef users can do, if they aren't retarded.

None of you have your own forum, know what actually goes into making a forum, and you are making retarded comments like "how easy it is to make a forum"

Do it then. Make a forum that we can all enjoy because of how easy it is to write, code, pick any forum software. You're such a genius you should be able to do it, no problem.

I'm the one actually posting my own forum, yet somehow I'm the one that's not talented. you're jealous morons, wishing you had just a fraction of the coding talent I have worked on my whole life.

The core of your argument "because you don't like it magically means you can make one better"

Jeez, what a valid and thoughtful opinion.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
t328163 wrote:
atom0s, just accept the fact that you're going to stay all your life a try-hard wanna-be excuse for a programmer due to the lack of degree in software engineering.

who the fuck are you? What did atom0s ever do? you sound like a fucking faggot who got proved wrong on a post or something lmao.


That's exactly what happened so now he's being a try-hard.

He can't handle being wrong regardless of how it was approached, which I did politely at first but he's one of the typical internet-autism types that refuses to be wrong and will fight you over any little thing regardless of what actual proof/facts you bring to the table.

tldr; he's a copy-paste coder that is butthurt that DB won't listen to him and recode CE in C#/WPF.
I just read the entire thread. I knew Rot1 back in the day, and seeing how this guy writes (and includes a x0r insult, like Rot always used to do), im 90% sure it's actually him.

He keeps talking about you not having a degree, do you know this guy irl?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atom0s
Moderator
Reputation: 152

Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 7827
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
I just read the entire thread. I knew Rot1 back in the day, and seeing how this guy writes (and includes a x0r insult, like Rot always used to do), im 90% sure it's actually him.

He keeps talking about you not having a degree, do you know this guy irl?


Given how childish ROTEM was towards everyone that pointed out how bad he was at everything and how much he copy-pasted everything, if it were him I think he'd break and land up insulting me more specifically like he has every other time he's come back to try and start drama.

His last attempt when he came back, he was still apparently buttbuddies with x0r/Irwin claiming they were going to 'expose' me lol. Then disappeared again after trying to scare me with empty threats.

Could be him but I'm leaning towards it's not. Either way, I'd say they are basically on the same level of mental capacity.

_________________
- Retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the discord grows
discord.gg/ttGjJn

also need mods for it since i dont want to

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites