Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Last Target Information

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deten
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:37 am    Post subject: Last Target Information Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I was trying to find the target associated with a "Last Target" command in a game and narrowed it down to one address:

i.imgur com/UJvqgaP.png

The way it works is, when you use a spell or item and target a monster, it then sets that monster as the "last target" which can then be targeted by hitting the last target key. You can also target friendly pets, etc.

I used my current pet to find the "Last Target", by changed/unchanged by targeting other monsters.

I came down to the address shown above.

I dont think I need to do anything else, but I figured I would see what wrote to that address:

In game, a targeting cursor comes up when you cast a spell or use a skill. Then when you click on a monster on screen, that becomes the current "last target" or maybe better to say "current target" even though the game itself says last target.
    The next time you cast or use a skill you just hit the last target key and it instantly goes to that target.

So what "writes" to this address is basically the domino of you using the targeting cursor of a spell or skill, clicking the monster and then the game writes that as the last target.

Heres what the "writes to this address":
i.imgur com/ZHJMUdd.png

All to say: Can someone help me understand the "find what writes to this address" image?
[/u]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: