Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*people listening to youtube audio via airpods"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:33 pm    Post subject: *people listening to youtube audio via airpods" Reply with quote

"wow i wish this song had better production, really holding them back"
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lel

could be so easy to steal or have them fall out your ear and someone else see it happen and just pick it up.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
I LIKE WIRE.

WHAT IF BAD BLUETOOTH CONNECTION?

I have the galaxy buds, they sound perfect, they capture bass quality better than any other pair of headphones I've listened to, the drivers are made by AKG, so it's pretty high quality.

Bluetooth doesnt reduce quality unless you're just out of range basically. I've heard in a couple of reports that 5G and Bluetooth exposure could be causing brain cancer, not sure how realistic or truthful it is considering the age of the technology and how you need long term study's to confirm

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the galaxy buds are like 10x better than the airpods, my friend also got them for $30 when opening a new phone line. based samsung. airpod owners are mentally disabled
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
the galaxy buds are like 10x better than the airpods, my friend also got them for $30 when opening a new phone line. based samsung. airpod owners are mentally disabled

I don't think airpods owners are disabled, it's just that some people [like me] don't like canal earbuds, that's all.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

t328163 wrote:
Brolock wrote:

I don't think airpods owners are disabled, it's just that some people [like me] don't like canal earbuds, that's all.

>brainwashed by brand name, social status and popular opinion because 'everyone' wants it

they even have a bullshit page about being environmentally friendly to capture the youth
https://www.apple.com/environment/
t328163

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
t328163 wrote:
Brolock wrote:

>brainwashed by brand name, social status and popular opinion because 'everyone' wants it

they even have a bullshit page about being environmentally friendly to capture the youth
https://www.apple.com/environment/

This is not true... you guys have some serious mental issues.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

t328163 wrote:
Brolock wrote:

Then find better quality ones that aren't canal. Airpods just outright sound bad, and then once you consider the price, only someone that doesnt know better would buy them.
t328163

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
t328163 wrote:
Brolock wrote:

Then find better quality ones that aren't canal. Airpods just outright sound bad, and then once you consider the price, only someone that doesnt know better would buy them.

Well, the thing is, that airpods are currently the only wireless earbuds that are not canal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: