Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I 100% whole heartedly miss Clifford
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xavier will always be one of my favorite shows hands down. superjail was very good as well. i think if these shows came out around the time of rick and morty they'd have gained more mainstream popularity and influenced the production of more episodes but also arguably the quality of future episodes. tim heidecker's comedy was great growing up [while under the influence of drugs]. these days, when looking back its not as funny. however, this clip will always stand out in my mind as being the best. ranch me up brotendo

Link
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope you reflect carefully on the many objections i have presented, HackOtaku.
i can not understand how you are so certain that other interpretations on John 8:58 are wrong,
while with your proposed interpretation--which is so fundamental for attaining salvation through love of a God which, with it, you can not understand or indisputably come to an understanding or identification of Him or His nature.

rather, it requires vague, implicit statements in ambiguous verses, verses that are not in the language of Jesus (so how could they reliably transmit the exact meaning, or authenticate that the transmission has been kept without interpolation, fabrication, or error?)

we can reliably transmit what was said by Muhammad ﷺ, because we have contemporary records, and written/oral records&traditions which can be scrutinised to ensure that no statements can be (or which have been) fabricated, and that what statements are known are reliably known and transmitted (and even to what degree of reliability and transmission), especially from known eye-witnesses and corroborating accounts directly from them and Muhammad's ﷺ companions.

we can also reliably demonstrate that the Qur'an has not been changed and is in the same original form as when it was revealed to Muhammad ﷺ, and we have it in its entirety.

see this video for more: How To Prove The Quran Has Been Preserved Accurately
    youtube.com/watch?v=n281Zyywyn4

you don't have a full record of what has been attributed to Jesus, and there is not a similar standard or science of transmission in Christianity.

so how is it then that such a preserved revelation, and authentic transmissions, are not preferable to the foundation of the bible -- which is full of different and unknown authors, errors, and is not in its original form? there are many bibles, but there is only one Qur'an.

furthermore, how can you come to be foundationally opposed to the evil Jews being deceived into thinking they had succeeded in their deception and sin-- while holding that God either
(a) was lying about His nature in the old testament, or
(b) was hiding His true nature of being a Trinity, His relationship as three personalities, etc. for hundreds of years after Jesus

either way, how can you hold the deception of (a) or (b) preferable to
God being One, God being consistent in the old testament and with the words of Jesus (i.e., the interpretation that he was subordinate, submitting to, worshiping servant of God, no more than a mighty prophet and the Messiah), and also saving Jesus -- by answering his prayers for salvation?

please note that saying "Islam is just fabricated to lower Jesus to raise Muhammad ﷺ" can not only be demonstrably false by the biography of the Prophet ﷺ and historical evidence of the revelation of Qur'an, but it is also poisoning the well to avoid rational, critical analysis.

here is a very great website for addressing such claims of borrowing:
islamic-awareness.org/quran/sources/

i have read your posts many times so i hope you can return the favour and read, then re-read my posts.
i would suggest too, that you finally read the Qur'an so that you may have a better understanding of what Islam is presenting, vs. what you believe in -- the same way you did with christianity vs. your beliefs of atheism/agnosticism.

clearquran.com
quran.com

it is also best to get some historical context to understand whom the Qur'an speaks to among certain groups, and the circumstances of the revelation of the Qur'an, and Prophethood of Muhammad ﷺ, so that you may understand how Islam came to succeed against seemingly insurmountable struggles, to becoming the most popular religion, and Muhammad ﷺ the most influential person in history.

i really prefer the Umar series, as it is very accurate.
islamicity.org/9106/omar-ibn-khattab-series/

but if you want some good written biographies of the life of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, perhaps I can recommend to you The Sealed Nectar,
or perhaps "Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources" by Martin Lings (an atheist convert to Islam).
its.org.uk/podcasts/
i really thoroughly enjoyed this one, and it is broken into multiple parts.

also, i highly recommend this audiobook, from the convert Yusuf Islam (raised christian):
youtube.com/watch?v=DCNb6lopYZw

truthfully i can not approach these without tears, as i find myself intoxicated by my love for the Prophet ﷺ, and the mercy of Allah upon me. anyone who sincerely studies this man can appreciate and love him. it is only because of Allah's guidance through Muhammad ﷺ, and his most highest example of faith and character,
that i am certain that Jesus is the virgin-born Messiah who will return to rule and judge.

may God preserve you in truth and patience, and guide us to Him in His righteous path: inspiring and filling our hearts to incline to Him, humbly and wholly, so that we may be well-pleasing to His Majestic Countenance; eternally at peace as servants of the Most High.
ameen, and may the peace, blessings, and mercy of God be with you, HackOtaku.
salaam

Last edited by mdthr on Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix you're such a piece of shit.

I bet you disagree with the 4th amendment. In fact I'm willing to say that you haven't even read the constitution from beginning to end. Good thing you know your muslim laws though, you know, the ones that don't actually apply to every single American.

an annoying muslim faggot woman abuser wrote:
only a criminal would object to being held accountable for their wrong-doing.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

I bet you disagree with the 4th amendment. In fact I'm willing to say that you haven't even read the constitution from beginning to end. Good thing you know your muslim laws though, you know, the ones that don't actually apply to every single American.

i have, it was required for government class. our teacher taught us the mneomnic "GATE", to think of search and seizure of property and possessions.

i do not abuse women. nor am i a faggot, but i know you have admitted to being one. so it is no surprise you may be admitting you abuse women too.
you are showing me to have been correct when I said

Quote:
it is known your character is beyond exercising justice, and hearing you on others would be to extend your injustice upon them. it is one consequence of your being a braggart whom is incessant at dealing in abuse and malice.

btw, since you are obviously ignorant on it, you might want to familiarise yourself with the islamic origins of the common law:
scholarship.law.unc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3823&context=nclr

as you can not understand the constitution without it
lawliberty.org/liberty-forum/why-you-cant-understand-the-constitution-without-the-common-law/

moreover, as a Muslim, i am required to follow the law of the land i reside in, while obeying Allah and His Messenger ﷺ.

you'd know that if you ever bothered to understand what you criticised or opened your mouth on.

case and point, you're asking me about the 4th amendment and if i know it, but you had to google it

GANNOKHADTOGOOGLE4THAMENDMENT.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  531.74 KB
 Viewed:  3062 Time(s)

GANNOKHADTOGOOGLE4THAMENDMENT.png

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

i have, it was required for government class. our teacher taught us the mneomnic "GATE", to think of search and seizure of property and possessions.

i do not abuse women. nor am i a faggot, but i know you have admitted to being one. so it is no surprise you may be admitting you abuse women too.
you are showing me to have been correct when I said

Quote:
it is known your character is beyond exercising justice, and hearing you on others would be to extend your injustice upon them. it is one consequence of your being a braggart whom is incessant at dealing in abuse and malice.

btw, since you are obviously ignorant on it, you might want to familiarise yourself with the islamic origins of the common law:
scholarship.law.unc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3823&context=nclr

as you can not understand the constitution without it
lawliberty.org/liberty-forum/why-you-cant-understand-the-constitution-without-the-common-law/

moreover, as a Musilm, i am required to follow the law of the land i reside in, while obeying Allah and His Messenger ﷺ.

you'd know that if you ever bothered to understand what you criticised or opened your mouth on.

case and point, you're asking me about the 4th amendment and if i know it, but you had to google it

I dont have a history of abusing women, or at least credible accusations.

Who have I abused Talix?

I can name 1 person everyone here knows that you abused. I'm sure there's plenty more.

Remember,

a REALLY annoying muslim faggot woman abuser in denial wrote:

IM telling you this from a place of love talix. You have a psychotic block. You truly believe you did nothing wrong, despite the evidence and witness accounts. People I don't even like will agree with me that you are a woman abuser, or at the very least was one in the past when you were younger, and it only makes people wary It doesnt seem like your parents raised you well at all..

Quit your misogynistic religion and seek medical help immediately.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you actually have no testimony from anyone who knows me or has witnessed how i treat women or anyone. the women in my life love me and will defend against your allegations.

i never claimed to be perfect, but you have no capacity to offer anything but baseless insults. i have nothing but pity for you, and you justify that every time you speak.

continue trying to misconstrue things to excuse your behaviour and cover up the embarrassing humiliation you have been put through. i take accountability for myself and do what i can do improve myself and do better.

there is no one here who can testify that you are a respectful, or good individual. there is only malice , abuse , and ignorance to be found at your hand, and we all know it. the state of no one else will remove the accountability of your deeds and manners, and debasing others will not finally grant you the manhood you envy in others

TheIndianGuy wrote:
cool it with the hipster vibes and erroneous assumptions about others, you're not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a REALLY fucking stupid psychotic and annoying muslim faggot woman abuser in denial wrote:

also. I would rather be perceived as a piece of shit, for the sake of freedom and comedy, than actually be a piece of shit and live with those consequences, while claiming to be a good person, living in denial and a false reality that is not true to the self. Which is what all of you do. It's so funny.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
a REALLY fucking stupid psychotic and annoying muslim faggot woman abuser in denial wrote:

greatsage wrote:
i take accountability for myself and do what i can do improve myself and do better.

good thing i'm not objecting -- you are.

just because you haven't changed in a decade doesn't mean we are all who we were at 13 -- just you; so stop seeing us in your nature.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

greatsage wrote:
i take accountability for myself and do what i can do improve myself and do better.

good thing i'm not objecting -- you are.

just because you haven't changed in a decade doesn't mean we are all who we were at 13 -- just you; so stop seeing us in your nature.

Talix, I didn't abuse Hannah or leak her nudes.

Are you saying I did? Who else have I abused talix, please. I want to know. I must have been going through a schizophrenic episode I conveniently don't remember.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
you actually have no testimony from anyone who knows me or has witnessed how i treat women or anyone. the women in my life love me and will defend against your allegations.

i never claimed to be perfect, but you have no capacity to offer anything but baseless insults. i have nothing but pity for you, and you justify that every time you speak.

continue trying to misconstrue things to excuse your behaviour and cover up the embarrassing humiliation you have been put through. i take accountability for myself and do what i can do improve myself and do better.

there is no one here who can testify that you are a respectful, or good individual. there is only malice , abuse , and ignorance to be found at your hand, and we all know it. the state of no one else will remove the accountability of your deeds and manners, and debasing others will not finally grant you the manhood you envy in others

TheIndianGuy wrote:
cool it with the hipster vibes and erroneous assumptions about others, you're not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

looks like kyle's been put in the corner and can't do anything but rehash completely irrelevant nonsense.
just because i am asking you for self-accountability in your behaviour does not mean we are all accountable to you.

know before whom you stand, no one is free from fault or accountability. and there is no one more at fault among us than you.

i will continue pitying you for your shortcomings, and the women who have to deal with you. no one has criticised you except for the faults which are immediately apparent in your actions. you are acting in envy that you can not make the same criticisms to us, and trying to bring those above you to your level.

The Prophet ﷺ said, "One of you will come close to his Lord till He will shelter him in His screen and say: Did you commit such-and-such sin? He will say, 'Yes.'
Then Allah will say: Did you commit such and such sin? He will say, 'Yes.'
So Allah will make him confess (all his sins) and He will say, 'I screened them (your sins) for you in the world, and today I forgive them for you.'"

The Prophet ﷺ said, "Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who expose (openly) their wrongdoings."

[Qur'an 39:53] [God says], My servants who have harmed yourselves by your own excess, do not despair of God’s mercy. God forgives all sins: He is truly the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful.

The Prophet ﷺ said: "Didn’t you know that converting to Islam erases all previous sins?"

alhamdulillah for the mercy and forgiveness I know in Allah. thank you for reminding me how blessed i am by God, Kyle

now seek your own faults, not the faults of others. perhaps you will correct yourself as you see others doing before your eyes.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
greatsage wrote:

TheIndianGuy wrote:

looks like kyle's been put in the corner and can't do anything but rehash completely irrelevant nonsense.
just because i am asking you for self-accountability in your behaviour does not mean we are all accountable to you.

know before whom you stand, no one is free from fault or accountability. and there is no one more at fault among us than you.

i will continue pitying you for your shortcomings, and the women who have to deal with you. no one has criticised you except for the faults which are immediately apparent in your actions. you are acting in envy that you can not make the same criticisms to us, and trying to bring those above you to your level.

The Prophet ﷺ said, "One of you will come close to his Lord till He will shelter him in His screen and say: Did you commit such-and-such sin? He will say, 'Yes.'
Then Allah will say: Did you commit such and such sin? He will say, 'Yes.'
So Allah will make him confess (all his sins) and He will say, 'I screened them (your sins) for you in the world, and today I forgive them for you.'"

The Prophet ﷺ said, "Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who expose (openly) their wrongdoings."

[Qur'an 39:53] [God says], My servants who have harmed yourselves by your own excess, do not despair of God’s mercy. God forgives all sins: He is truly the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful.

The Prophet ﷺ said: "Didn’t you know that converting to Islam erases all previous sins?"

alhamdulillah for the mercy and forgiveness I know in Allah. thank you for reminding me how blessed i am by God, Kyle

now seek your own faults, not the faults of others. perhaps you will correct yourself as you see others doing before your eyes.

man and I thought I wrote retarded troll posts that were unreadable with my improperly capitalized words and run on sentences, and you just out did me with this hodgepodge collage of horse shit.

WHat kind of emphasis are you trying to put on your words here, other than BIGGER RED FONT MEAN I'M RIGHT.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
man and I thought I wrote retarded troll posts that were unreadable with my improperly capitalized words and run on sentences, and you just out did me with this hodgepodge collage of horse shit.

WHat kind of emphasis are you trying to put on your words here, other than BIGGER RED FONT MEAN I'M RIGHT.

just 'cause you're illiterate and can't compose a decent response, thought, or statement, doesnt mean that's everyone is as incapable as you.
there were 4 capitals i used, none of them were incorrect. never will you substantiate any case of yours.

can you offer anything but vain-speak that is immediately, verifiably false?

b29[1].jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  77.62 KB
 Viewed:  3005 Time(s)

b29[1].jpg

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

just 'cause you're illiterate and can't compose a decent response, thought, or statement, doesnt mean that's everyone is as incapable as you.
there were 4 capitals i used, none of them were incorrect. never will you substantiate any case of yours.

holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make. I do them on purpose to get you to write huge walls of text in large bold fonts in a bold color, seemingly like you put extraordinary effort in, more than likely because you don't have an actual job and you think that preaching the word of islam substitutes for that.

Get a fucking job you leech on society. I shouldnt have to be working 4 different jobs(i dont have to, I do it for the money, because nice things are nice, and music gear money has to come from somewhere, this is a concept you dont understand.), and paying taxes so that you and your illegitmate wife can live for free, while me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship. You better fucking believe I have a lot of problems with you, you piece of human garbage.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make. I do them on purpose to get you to write huge walls of text in large bold fonts in a bold color, seemingly like you put extraordinary effort in, more than likely because you don't have an actual job and you think that preaching the word of islam substitutes for that.

Get a fucking job you leech on society.

sorry, but you're not making any sense now, especially to say you're criticising both of us.

definitely continue criticising yourself though.

oh and sorry, you werent ever making any sense
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
i hope you reflect carefully on the many objections i have presented, HackOtaku.
i can not understand how you are so certain that other interpretations on John 8:58 are wrong,
while with your proposed interpretation--which is so fundamental for attaining salvation through love of a God which, with it, you can not understand or indisputably come to an understanding or identification of Him or His nature.

I have tried my best to show you the reasons for why I believe what I believe. I know you are hung up on some semantics, but I have not found your arguments to persuade me away from my faith, just as I am sure the reasons I have presented for why I believe what I believe will not persuade you. All I have is personal experience. I have accepted Jesus, received the Holy Spirit (the Paraclete) and have begun the process of sanctification. The best I can do is try to explain how and why I believe that I do; however, it does not require one to be a scholar to be assured about Christ. You have pointed out that I am not a scholar, so you would probably be better to debate a scholar, since you also find my debate style to be lacking. I know that I am right. I may not be able to prove it to you in a sort of legalistic, courtroom style where we debate every verse of scripture that Jesus is God, though I wish I could. All I can do is continue to pray for you and do my best to point you to better authorities on the issues you present.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: