Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I 100% whole heartedly miss Clifford
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.reddit.com/r/OrthodoxChristianity/comments/7c6y2d/why_didnt_john_use_ego_eimi_ho_on_in_john_858/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah so, since you're clearly not going to read or address any of my links you obviously don't want me to do so to yours. still, i have, and the argument boils down to:
-Jesus didn't say it -Jesus was indirectly claiming divinity only when you remove the phrase from context -Jesus did not make a direct claim to divinity, but said words that others are inferring were indirect references to divinity

i have presented arguments against what you have presented. you have only presented links. i can only presume that you don't actually understand the dispute or disagreement, which is why you can not exercise a knowledgeable rebuttal on your own.

you have not addressed any of the commentary or various translations i have provided, you have however admitted that Jesus did not say the same phrase as what was in Exodus 3:14, as per the title of your recent link.

this is intellectually dishonest and disingenuous behaviour, especially repeating it when it is a problem, and especially when you don't address any other disputes.

it seems you have actually been broken with a clear refutation, and in your panic, the only thing you can do is dump links in desperation. my mistake to expect you to ever offer anything of your own, or of substance.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.


Last edited by greatsage on Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only dump links because you've already said you view anything I say as being too uninformed to be correct. If my words are too uninformed, what choice do I have but to use others? If you refuse to listen to mine and also refuse to regard the links I have to other's words, then it is clear you do not wish to listen at all.

Last edited by HackOtaku on Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
I only dump links because you've already said you view anything I say as being too uninformed to be correct. If my words are too uninformed, what choice do I have but to use others? If you refuse to listen to mine and also refuse to regard the links I have to other's words, then it is clear you do not wish to listen at all.


i have asked you repeatedly to respond in your own way.
do you not speak english? what kind of cop-out is this?

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
I only dump links because you've already said you view anything I say as being too uninformed to be correct. If my words are too uninformed, what choice do I have but to use others? If you refuse to listen to mine and also refuse to regard the links I have to other's words, then it is clear you do not wish to listen at all.


i have asked you repeatedly to respond in your own way.
do you not speak english? what kind of cop-out is this?


Quote:
i have years of belief in this scripture behind me, years of practice, and you can not fairly compare my knowledge of your religion with your knowledge of mine. in the time you have went to Christianity, there is no way you could have assumed thorough knowledge of Islam or Christianity.


If that's your assessment, you give me no choice but to reference other people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
I only dump links because you've already said you view anything I say as being too uninformed to be correct. If my words are too uninformed, what choice do I have but to use others? If you refuse to listen to mine and also refuse to regard the links I have to other's words, then it is clear you do not wish to listen at all.


i have asked you repeatedly to respond in your own way.
do you not speak english? what kind of cop-out is this?


Quote:
i have years of belief in this scripture behind me, years of practice, and you can not fairly compare my knowledge of your religion with your knowledge of mine. in the time you have went to Christianity, there is no way you could have assumed thorough knowledge of Islam or Christianity.


If that's your assessment, you give me no choice but to reference other people.


where exactly did i say "you've already said you view anything I say as being too uninformed to be correct"?

i only said you did not have thorough knowledge. you are apparently putting words in my mouth again. and here you are still arguing about this, instead of addressing what you have been asked, multiple times, to give your own address on the contention.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
I only dump links because you've already said you view anything I say as being too uninformed to be correct. If my words are too uninformed, what choice do I have but to use others? If you refuse to listen to mine and also refuse to regard the links I have to other's words, then it is clear you do not wish to listen at all.


i have asked you repeatedly to respond in your own way.
do you not speak english? what kind of cop-out is this?


Quote:
i have years of belief in this scripture behind me, years of practice, and you can not fairly compare my knowledge of your religion with your knowledge of mine. in the time you have went to Christianity, there is no way you could have assumed thorough knowledge of Islam or Christianity.


If that's your assessment, you give me no choice but to reference other people.


where exactly did i say "you've already said you view anything I say as being too uninformed to be correct"?

i only said you did not have thorough knowledge. you are apparently putting words in my mouth again. and here you are still arguing about this, instead of addressing what you have been asked, multiple times, to give your own address on the contention.


So you believe I do not have through knowledge, but refuse to allow me to reference people with better knowledge. The answers you seek are there in the links provided. They say it better than I can. It's up to you to accept the truth about Jesus.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
I only dump links because you've already said you view anything I say as being too uninformed to be correct. If my words are too uninformed, what choice do I have but to use others? If you refuse to listen to mine and also refuse to regard the links I have to other's words, then it is clear you do not wish to listen at all.


i have asked you repeatedly to respond in your own way.
do you not speak english? what kind of cop-out is this?


Quote:
i have years of belief in this scripture behind me, years of practice, and you can not fairly compare my knowledge of your religion with your knowledge of mine. in the time you have went to Christianity, there is no way you could have assumed thorough knowledge of Islam or Christianity.


If that's your assessment, you give me no choice but to reference other people.


where exactly did i say "you've already said you view anything I say as being too uninformed to be correct"?

i only said you did not have thorough knowledge. you are apparently putting words in my mouth again. and here you are still arguing about this, instead of addressing what you have been asked, multiple times, to give your own address on the contention.


So you believe I do not have through knowledge, but refuse to allow me to reference people with better knowledge. The answers you seek are there in the links provided. They say it better than I can. It's up to you to accept the truth about Jesus.


[Qur'an 17:81] "Truth has come, and falsehood has departed. Indeed is falsehood, [by nature], ever bound to depart."

God knows better on this matter than any man.

[Qur'an 5:116] And [beware the Day] when Allah will say,
"O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'"
He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.


the fallacy you are committing here is an appeal to authority. and you are using it to cop out of offering an actual rebuttal, which i have done, and which i clearly and repeatedly asked you to do. it is clear that you don't have one, otherwise you would offer it.

(1 Peter 3:15) Always be prepared to give a defense to everyone who asks you the reason for the hope you possess. But respond with gentleness and respect
clearly, you can not uphold this commandment.

then, when i asked you "where did you say what words you are attributing to me", you refuse even this challenge. every single challenge you have refused to meet. it is clear that i did not say those things, but rather i said you are learned in christianity. simply not thoroughly. to object when you are obviously not a scholar -- to be offended at the truth? this is pure arrogance

>the answers you seek are there in the links provided
as i said, if there were any answers you would have provided them on your own as requested. but there aren't. every single contention i have offered either a direct response or a scholarly rebuttal in my own link. which you have refused to address

moreover, the objections in the links i have provided are not addressed in your links, but your links' accusations are thoroughly addressed in the links i have provided. i have addressed them personally, as well.

call-to-monotheism.com/john_8_58__by_biblical_unitarian_and_wrested_scriptures

bismikaallahuma.org/bible/i-am-what-i-am-a-bible-commentary/

callingchristians.com/2014/02/27/the-problem-of-john-858-for-christianity/

facebook.com/callingchristians/videos/430336287543595/

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have offered my defense. If you view it as insufficient, then that is your business. The difference in the "I am" was explained well in the reddit post. He was claiming divinity, and I believe that based on what I have read. I do not find your arguments against that statement to be sufficient either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
I have offered my defense. If you view it as insufficient, then that is your business. The difference in the "I am" was explained well in the reddit post. He was claiming divinity, and I believe that based on what I have read. I do not find your arguments against that statement to be sufficient either.


you haven't offered your defense, you have offered links that are thoroughly rebuked by what i have offered prior. links that even present arguments and problems that are not touched on by any of your material.

when you are repeatedly asked to demonstrate what your defense is, you refuse.

further, you fixate on this one issue, while actively avoiding addressing any of the other disagreements.

you have not provided a defense that has not been laid to rest, you simply have shut your eyes from the rebuttal i have given, and refused repeated requests to present your own defense, even making up lies to defend yourself.

your argument doesn't even hold for "I am" against my disagreements; one such being that many of the Gospels as well as the most ancient manuscripts did not use 的 AM in John 8:58, and it has a long history of being translated and interpreted differently. (this means you are clearly wrong or uneducated to say that there is zero confusion on this)
your desperate reddit link even incorrectly says that Jesus says something similar in Revelations -- when the bible and scholars clearly show that it was not Jesus, but God making this statement (according to the anonymous authors who wrote it at least).

furthermore, as the trinity was developed hundreds of years after Jesus, and the disciples and earliest Christians were all ignorant of the trinity, there can be no doubt that the early Christians did not understand these verses this way, but that this interpretation came later.
this is supported further by the narration being absent from the other synoptic gospels, and is only in the youngest document, John, which came much later (around the beginning of the second century). clearly no early Christians accepted what you make necessary to know salvation.

you have not even addressed how this statement presents a problem of a logical dilemma for the trinity. that is because you have not attempted to address any of the objections (perhaps you do not understand them). you have only dishonestly attempted to avoid doing so.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To clarify, I dont hate ANY religion, to hate something is to not understand it. I understand it very well, that's why I make fun of religion, and people who are obsessed with it. How else would I get you to make giant walls of text defending your idol child fiddler? Dont get things mixed up, you're the one with the insane undeniable and unverifiable claims.

At what point can you understand that no one in their right mind, would convert to a religion, any religion really. Conversion comes from fear. Fear that if you dont do specific things a formless entity in the sky will send you to hell, or jahanam or whatever BDSM themed sex party you religious people obsess over.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
To clarify, I dont hate ANY religion, to hate something is to not understand it. I understand it very well, that's why I make fun of religion, and people who are obsessed with it. How else would I get you to make giant walls of text defending your idol child fiddler? Dont get things mixed up, you're the one with the insane undeniable and unverifiable claims.

At what point can you understand that no one in their right mind, would convert to a religion, any religion really. Conversion comes from fear. Fear that if you dont do specific things a formless entity in the sky will send you to hell, or jahanam or whatever BDSM themed sex party you religious people obsess over.
Fear of the unknown, which science has no explanation for, makes someone out of their right mind? You dont think it could be therapeutic or comforting to believe in a higher power while still being a sane and sensible person? I'm not religious either, but I think saying anyone that becomes religious is insane is farfetched. Some people want more order to their lives as well, or they want an easy moral framework, both of which religion provides and I dont think that wanting those things without adhering to some moral philosophy makes someone insane.

I think most people would be better off with a stoic world view and a Kantian moral framework, but unfortunately most societies don't allow for this because of poor education. This is why we end up with degenerate atheists that are doing immoral things, destroying family units and family values, and are generally living unhappy and end up turning to drugs or mass media escapism.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
To clarify, I dont hate ANY religion, to hate something is to not understand it. I understand it very well, that's why I make fun of religion, and people who are obsessed with it. How else would I get you to make giant walls of text defending your idol child fiddler? Dont get things mixed up, you're the one with the insane undeniable and unverifiable claims.

At what point can you understand that no one in their right mind, would convert to a religion, any religion really. Conversion comes from fear. Fear that if you dont do specific things a formless entity in the sky will send you to hell, or jahanam or whatever BDSM themed sex party you religious people obsess over.
Fear of the unknown, which science has no explanation for, makes someone out of their right mind? You dont think it could be therapeutic or comforting to believe in a higher power while still being a sane and sensible person? I'm not religious either, but I think saying anyone that becomes religious is insane is farfetched. Some people want more order to their lives as well, or they want an easy moral framework, both of which religion provides and I dont think that wanting those things without adhering to some moral philosophy makes someone insane.

I think most people would be better off with a stoic world view and a Kantian moral framework, but unfortunately most societies don't allow for this because of poor education. This is why we end up with degenerate atheists that are doing immoral things, destroying family units and family values, and are generally living unhappy and end up turning to drugs or mass media escapism.


Quote:
Fear of the unknown, which science has no explanation for, makes someone out of their right mind?

Yes because the choices that individual makes, potentially even for the rest of their lifes(PTSD, Trauma, etc) can be influenced by that same exact fear or experience. Fear of the unknown can apply to any wild imagination, and create realities to those impressionable enough, despite of the lack of evidence and support of others telling you it's going to be okay. We live. We die.
Quote:
You don't think it could be therapeutic or comforting to believe in a higher power while still being a sane and sensible person?

Life isn't comforting. People that need therapy are victims, and if you live with a victim complex, you will never feel any sort of comfort in life EVER, whether that's mentally or physically, because they are connected and influence each other so much.

Quote:
they want an easy, moral framework

In most situations, You cant have an easy AND moral framework, because of the drastic nature and wide variety of choices people can make and how it impacts their immediate and distant future.
Quote:
most people would be better off with a stoic world view and a Kantian moral framework

most people would be, but there is no cure to the human condition. People obsess over death and what could be a POSSIBILITY more than they do their own life and CAN be done, right now.


Want a better fighting chance at education for the coming generation of lil Pump Stans in beating the south koreans? Vote for Bernie Sanders, Green Party, or a Libertarian. Democrats and Republicans want to change history books and social constructs, rather than improve them.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
I have offered my defense. If you view it as insufficient, then that is your business. The difference in the "I am" was explained well in the reddit post. He was claiming divinity, and I believe that based on what I have read. I do not find your arguments against that statement to be sufficient either.


i checked your reddit link too, and it's a veritable lie. it comes down to claiming "it's an indirect reference, because they can translate similarly" -- "the greek can be translated to have a similar meaning to the translation of Exodus 3:14"

and goes on to make an argument as such:
Quote:
I'll give definitions for each word in the Greek and the Hebrew:

אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה "I am"

אֲשֶׁ֣ר "That/Which"

אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה "I am"


biblehub.com/hebrew/ehyeh_1961.htm

Ehyeh means "I will be", so this desperate attempt is flat out incorrect. as far as i can tell, the book of ruth is the only place this is translated "I am", the original poster clearly doesn't understand what they're saying. this is simply a fallacy of false equivocation.

all of the other claims by God in the old testament are direct and indisputable, so there is no good foundation whatsoever for divinity in a claim with no convincing evidence or direct testimony.
worse, it is a statement that you can not authenticate or verify as coming from Jesus, but only as being attributed to Jesus through a manuscript from an anonymous author-- written decades later from hearsay, not eyewitnesses.
a claim to divinity should not have such a shaky foundation but rather should be indisputable and exact, not vague and indirect.
the claim does not hold up to scrutiny, and a statement of "I am"/"I have" can not be taken as evidence of being God (there is no reason to do so), especially as God is not known only through indirect inference or paraphrased references to prior claims. God has no problem saying in clear terms that He is God, and there is not a single statement where Jesus does such a thing.

>Not only that, but the entire account of His life points to this
funny to say this, when you don't have an entire account of Jesus' life, or even a record/testimony of his life contemporary with him.
but we do have such a thing for Muhammad ﷺ, and this is established. that is why historians have some doubt Jesus existed, but know that Muhammad ﷺ is the only Prophet in historical record, and who is attested to contemporary sources.
the only sources you claim for Jesus are in dispute with each other, and a house divided against itself can not stand.

Brolock wrote:
moral framework


here an interesting article you may like
themuslimtheist.com/the-atheists-are-more-moral-argument/

Channel Gannok wrote:
I understand it very well, that's why I make fun of religion,

actually, you don't understand religion or islam and that has been markedly and repeatedly demonstrated by you. you have simply closed your mind out of arrogance and hatred, and there is no use for such backwards ignorance.
>Fear that if you dont do specific things a formless entity in the sky will send you to hell, or jahanam or whatever

yeah, so, you clearly just again showed you don't understand what our religion teaches. not only is Allah not an entity in the sky, but you are not punished with Jahannam for "not doing specific things". in fact, there are many people who do not have belief in God that will be admitted into paradise; it is simply that paradise is guaranteed for the believers who do good.

>Dont get things mixed up, you're the one with the insane undeniable and unverifiable claims.
this is poisoning the well to avoid addressing claims of yours that have been denied by verifiable evidence, and rational rebuttal
in short, you are publicly humiliating yourself to anyone who can reasonably discern any amount of truth. clearly you don't think others are capable, due to projecting your incapability.

>At what point can you understand that no one in their right mind, would convert to a religion, any religion really.
people who are greater minds than both of us are theists. really, society mostly consists of theists. so you are saying you have no familiarity with your fellow man beyond your obsession to abuse and lament their differences

the humiliation is yours, both in this life and the next. way to completely disregard where you were proven wrong just to name call. clearly you have some strange obsession with religion and religious people, and no one thinks you are of a sound mind and rational disposition.
no wonder then you continue to make fun of yourself

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://exodus-314.com/exodus-314-in-christianity/exodus-314-in-the-gospels/

This is a work with plenty of references by a Jewish scholar who rejects Christ on the basis of his belief that Exodus 3:14 is sufficient evidence against the Trinity. This is someone who has a much better understanding than me on the languages, and I would suspect has a better understand than you do as well. He still points out that Jesus was claiming divinity with His words.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites