Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I 100% whole heartedly miss Clifford
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford, the bid red dog?
I don't.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
I don't.

no they are talking about the reject catamite that frequented this forum and is probably too busy sucking some dick for jesus to reply to the mighty wits and minds of cefrs

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
I don't.

no they are talking about the reject catamite that frequented this forum and is probably too busy for jesus

at least cefrs has had one good christian
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most likely he has a community/friends that align more closely with his views/opinions/values. some people sperg out and can't handle criticism. a lot naturally close off the rest of the world and isolate themselves in a fictional reality of hive-minded individuals creating this illusion that what they view as normal is normal. often times when presented with contradicting evidence it goes in one ear and out the other; it doesn't change their argument for the belief they hold in any way.

he didn't get any special treatment while on here. we didn't bash him harder than anyone else. maybe he just rather spend his free time doing something else than browsing cef and getting verbally abused.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
maybe he just rather spend his free time doing something else than browsing cef and getting verbally abused.

I don't understand why anyone would get tired of this.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
most likely he has a community/friends that align more closely with his views/opinions/values. some people sperg out and can't handle criticism. a lot naturally close off the rest of the world and isolate themselves in a fictional reality of hive-minded individuals creating this illusion that what they view as normal is normal. often times when presented with contradicting evidence it goes in one ear and out the other; it doesn't change their argument for the belief they hold in any way.

he didn't get any special treatment while on here. we didn't bash him harder than anyone else. maybe he just rather spend his free time doing something else than browsing cef and getting verbally abused.

is this metal gear solid 2

HackOtaku wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
maybe he just rather spend his free time doing something else than browsing cef and getting verbally abused.

no surprise, you're obsessed with glorifying abuse and humiliation.

to others, it's not okay to verbally abuse people

Last edited by mdthr on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

HackOtaku wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

no surprise, you're obsessed with glorifying abuse and humility.

It's the christian way. There is no hate like christian love. Funny how you say Clifford/shot/troglodyte supreme was the only real christian here. Who are you to say what intrepretation Of the Christian faith is true? You're a fucking muslim.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

HackOtaku wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

no surprise, you're obsessed with glorifying abuse and humility.

It's the christian way. There is no hate like christian love. Funny how you say Clifford/shot/troglodyte supreme was the only real christian here. Who are you to say what intrepretation Of the Christian faith is true? You're a fucking muslim.

*clap clap clap* you can see the flaws between 'perfection' (religion), the individual (humans who are imperfect and make errors), the disconnect between the two, and possibly even the irrationality of the human view of perfection.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

HackOtaku wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

no surprise, you're obsessed with glorifying abuse and humiliation.

the christian faith teaches to speak good or remain silent. and so that seems like he's doing a good job as a christian. i can bear witness to what i have and have not seen, Kyle.
indeed, as I was raised christian, you can come to Islam from any religion.

you do realise that Muslims are required to believe in and follow Jesus, and we are very intimately aware of what their religion teaches? besides, no christian faith can be misguided if they are upheld by their following of the commands of Jesus, peace be upon him. so in that way, the truth was that taught by Jesus, and if they are contrary to Jesus, they can not be truly good christians.

i didn't say only real christian, either. but clearly, if there are others -- they dont care to live by their faith or publicly demonstrate it. that's forbidden in islam (except in the case where you may be killed for islam), even if christianity teaches contrarily;
to avoid nonbelievers as they are unclean and unrighteous, and not be together with them.

but yes, you hit the nail on the head:
not only do Christians see God as permeating everything, but also see God as incapable and unwilling of mercy, justice, or forgiveness without a naked, gruesome, innocent blood sacrifice.
& then they idolise the object of abuse and humiliation while mocking and scorning anyone who doesn't do the same, and even those who do.

if they believe God requires torturous humiliation while refusing to answer the prayers of the oppressed for salvation from it--
why would they ever think God requires different from His believers (such as merciful treatment to others), while they believe God to be unwilling to do such even for His chosen servants?

it comes to no surprise that, as you said, there is no hate like christian love.
it is a consequence of glorifying abuse and humiliation, and requiring submission to it.

TheIndianGuy wrote:
*clap clap clap* you can see the flaws between 'perfection' (religion), the individual (humans who are imperfect and make errors), the disconnect between the two, and possibly even the irrationality of the human view of perfection.

the christian religion believes that it is the way for God to make man into perfection (God). and as such believe that perfection is Jesus, and through Jesus they are perfected.
"For the Son of God became man so that we might become God."

really, this is what Jesus never taught. so there is but irrationality there
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet you say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death.’ 53 Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?” 54 Jesus answered, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’[a] 55 But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” 57 So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”[b] 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Quote:
John 8:52-58
The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet you say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death.’ 53 Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?” 54 Jesus answered, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’[a] 55 But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” 57 So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am saying I have seen him"

callingchristians.com/2014/02/27/the-problem-of-john-858-for-christianity/
facebook.com/callingchristians/videos/430336287543595/
bismikaallahuma.org/bible/i-am-what-i-am-a-bible-commentary/

there is absolutely no claim to divinity here.

the original Greek word for “I AM” in John 8:58 is ‘egoo eimi’ or in Greek ‘egw eimi’.
while the original Greek in Exodus 3:14 is 'Egoo Eimi Ho Oon', so there can be no doubt that Jesus is not quoting or repeating it.

from context we can see from Jeremiah 1:5
Quote:
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

before birth the prophets are set apart and known. as it was not a claim to divinity to be known prior to birth for Jeremiah, it can not possibly be as such for Jesus, peace be upon them both.

that is why the various translators of the New Testament had translated John 8:58 into many ways and had not stick to merely translating it into “I AM”:

Quote:
1869: “From before Abraham was, I have been.” The New Testament, by G. R. Noyes.
1935: “I existed before Abraham was born!” The Complete Bible: An American Translation, by J. M. P. Smith and E. J. Goodspeed.
1965: “Before Abraham was born, I was already the one that I am.” Das Neue Testament, by J?rg Zink.
1981: “I was alive before Abraham was born!” The Simple English Bible.
1984: “Before Abraham came into existence, I have been.” New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.
1999: “The truth is, I existed before Abraham was even born!” New Living Translation by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.

furthermore, you are saying that immediately after Jesus 'claims divinity' -- that he flees for his life.

Quote:
John 8:58-59
58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am saying I have seen him"
59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

are you saying the Almighty God has to hide in fear for His life? or worse-- that God can only make claim to His authority through vague, implicit statements?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt realize I had to be a Muslim to appreciate and understand christian culture. You've opened my eyes

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I didnt realize I had to be a Muslim to appreciate and understand christian culture. You've opened my eyes

i would argue that a necessary part of Christianity is that it can't be understood. and it definitely isn't that we appreciate all of their culture. you don't have to be religious to appreciate your fellow man or any goodness they hold

Quote:
The Catholic Church wrote:
The mystery of the Most Holy Trinity is the central mystery of Christian faith and life.
The Vatican Council has explained the meaning to be attributed to the term mystery in theology. It lays down that a mystery is a truth which we are not merely incapable of discovering apart from Divine Revelation, but which, even when revealed, remains “hidden by the veil of faith and enveloped, so to speak, by a kind of darkness

evangelical scholar Harold Lindsell and seminary professor Charles Woodbridge wrote:
The mind of man cannot fully understand the mystery of the Trinity. He who has tried to understand the mystery fully will lose his mind; but he who would deny the Trinity will lose his soul.”

these evolved beliefs are odds with statements in the Bible that “God is not the author of confusion” (1 Corinthians 14:33) and “the simplicity that is in Christ” (2 Corinthians 11:3)

why would God reveal something that cannot be fully comprehended, and yet tie our salvation to it? clearly, the trinity is a man made doctrine.

Quote:
[Qur'an 3:113-115] And among the People of the Book is an upright community who recite God’s signs in the watches of the night while they prostrate. They believe in God and the Last Day, enjoin right and forbid wrong, and hasten unto good deeds. And they are among the righteous. Whatsoever good they do, they will not be denied it.

[Qur'an 49:13] “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other).
Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).”

[Qur'an 3:113-114] "Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book [Jews and Christians] are a portion that stand (For the right):
They rehearse the Signs of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration.
They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works:
They are in the ranks of the righteous.
"

[Qur'an 31:14-15] if they strive with you to make you join in worship with Me others that of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not,
but behave with them in the world kindly, and follow the path of him who turns to Me in repentance and in obedience.
Then to Me will be your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do”

this is in great contrast to the christian religion that teaches there is no righteousness in those who do not believe.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

that's not what he said, nor even came close to implying. its funny how you choose to take certain statements literally and others you choose to create your own narrative (technically when you take statements literally you're creating your own narrative), but always fail to read between the lines.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

that's not what he said, nor even came close to implying. its funny how you choose to take certain statements literally and others you choose to create your own narrative (technically when you take statements literally you're creating your own narrative), but always fail to read between the lines.

i dont know how to tell him that without making things worse

maybe clifford would be someone equipped enough to offer intelligent&informed exchange on christianity with me. i dont know if anyone else here would be even interested to care about the subject, especially to offer any educated contentions/elucidations

most of you are atheist/agnostic anyways, so id imagine if a muslim cant understand or comment on christianity then kyle can't understand or comment on either of the religions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: