Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I 100% whole heartedly miss Clifford
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will continue to hope for what is best for you.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:

in the islamic faith, that's death. because you get to go to paradise, it's why they put so much emphasis on it, and why jihad is accepted in muslim culture. i too will do the same, may you get all that you wish for.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Qur'an 3:64]
Say, "O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except God and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of God."
But if they turn away, then say, "Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]."

[Qur'an 3:110]
You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in God.
If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient.

[Qur'an 9:51]
Say: “Nothing shall ever happen to us except what God has ordained for us. He is our Protector.” And in God let the believers put their trust.

[Qur'an 48:4]
It is He who sent down tranquility into the hearts of the believers that they would increase in faith along with their [present] faith.

[Qur'an 39:22]
So is one whose breast God has expanded to [accept] Islam and he is upon a light from his Lord [like one whose heart rejects it]?
Then woe to those whose hearts are hardened against the remembrance of God. Those are in manifest error.

[Qur'an 20:124-126]
"And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."
He will say, "My Lord, why have you raised me blind while I was [once] seeing?"
[ God ] will say, "Thus did Our signs come to you, and you forgot them; and thus will you this Day be forgotten."
And thus do We recompense he who transgressed and did not believe in the signs of his Lord. And the punishment of the Hereafter is more severe and more enduring.

[Qur'an 17:96-97]
Say, "Sufficient is God as Witness between me and you. Indeed he is ever, concerning His servants, Acquainted and Seeing."
And whoever God guides - he is the [rightly] guided;
and whoever He sends astray - you will never find for them protectors besides Him,
and We will gather them on the Day of Resurrection [fallen] on their faces - blind, dumb and deaf.

salaam alaikum, may God guide you and set straight your affairs.
do give feedback if you ever read anything i've posted, i gave you a lot of genuine effort.

islamicpamphlets.com

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

in the islamic faith, that's death. because you get to go to paradise, it's why they put so much emphasis on it, and why jihad is accepted in muslim culture. i too will do the same, may you get all that you wish for.

everyone is guaranteed death, what is best in this life is good action and good deeds, and for these you are rewarded accordingly. so we strive to be beneficial to mankind, to do good (and regularly is best), to give in charity, and strive to perfect good character and manners.

this gives us heavy scales on the day of recompense.

jihad doesn't mean to commit war, again you are demonstrating your ignorance. to smile in the face of your neighbor is jihad, to explain the truth to you or any tyrant is jihad, to defend and provide for the widow or orphan is jihad.
and also, jihad which is fighting is that which is defending yourself from those who are attacking you.

so really, you have no idea -- again -- what our religion puts emphasis on, what our faith is, or even what words you are using.

ext1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  292.71 KB
 Viewed:  4192 Time(s)

ext1.jpg

ext2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  244.05 KB
 Viewed:  4193 Time(s)

ext2.jpg

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If the people of truth did not speak out in clarification of the truth, then the people of error would remain upon their mistakes,
others would blindly follow them in that,
and the sin of withholding the truth would fall back on those who remained silent."

in this spirit, i speak to whomever listens for truth

you have looked into the water and seen your reflection to be dirty,
but your salvation is not in simply cleaning your face.
you deserve to drink of that water, not a broken cistern that can hold nothing.
don't forsake the water because you were washed; be grateful,drink, and live clean.

there's no reason that you shouldn't be in on God's salvation plan.
Christians have to believe the following:
(1) God gave the Torah to a nation that could not keep it, and could never keep it
(2) God promised them that they can keep the Torah, despite knowing fully that they could not keep it
(3) God then punished the Jews severely and threw them from the land of Israel when they didn't keep the Torah --knowing fully that they couldn't keep it.
(4) 1300 years after the Torah was given by God, a guy named Paul comes along and says "Haha! You could never keep the Torah!"

imagine giving birth to a legless child, and then commanding it to run a marathon -- then severely beating the child for not doing so.
is this the Perfect, Most Merciful God? rather, it is a policy of insanity.

(Psalm 19:7) The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the LORD is trustworthy, making wise the simple.

(Psalm 119:155) Salvation is far from the wicked because they do not seek Your statutes.

(Micah 7:7) But as for me, I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me.

(Psalm 146:3) Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man in whom there is no salvation.

(Jeremiah 2:13) For My people have committed two evils: They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living water, and they have dug cisterns for themselves, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.

(Isaiah 45:22) There is no other God but Me, a righteous God and Savior; there is none but Me. Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.

(Deuteronomy 7:9) Keep in mind that the LORD your God is [the only] God. He is a faithful God, who keeps his promise and is merciful to thousands of generations of those who love him and obey his commands.

(Deuteronomy 4:39) Know therefore this day and take to heart that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other.

(Deuteronomy 30:8-20)
    You will again obey the Lord and follow all his commands I am giving you today.
    Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land.
    The Lord will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors,
    if you obey the Lord your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach.
    It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?”
    Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?”
    No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.
    See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.
    For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws;
    then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient,
    and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them,
    I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed.
    You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.

This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses.
    Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him.
    For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Last edited by mdthr on Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

retoast preaching
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
man and I thought I wrote retarded troll posts that were unreadable with my improperly capitalized words and run on sentences, and you just out did me with this hodgepodge collage of horse shit.

WHat kind of emphasis are you trying to put on your words here, other than BIGGER RED FONT MEAN I'M RIGHT.

just 'cause you're illiterate and can't compose a decent response, thought, or statement, doesnt mean that's everyone is as incapable as you.
there were 4 capitals i used, none of them were incorrect. never will you substantiate any case of yours.

can you offer anything but vain-speak that is immediately, verifiably false?

holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make. I do them on purpose to get you to write huge walls of text in large bold fonts in a bold color, seemingly like you put extraordinary effort in, more than likely because you don't have an actual job and you think that preaching the word of islam substitutes for that.

Get a fucking job you leech on society. I shouldnt have to be working 4 different jobs(i dont have to, I do it for the money, because nice things are nice, and music gear money has to come from somewhere, this is a concept you dont understand.), and paying taxes so that you and your illegitmate wife can live for free, while me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship. You better fucking believe I have a lot of problems with you, you piece of human garbage.

kyle_logic.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  510.39 KB
 Viewed:  4138 Time(s)

kyle_logic.png

Last edited by TheIndianGuy on Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
retoast preaching

yeah no, i type things.
im glad you discern about what you haven't read through a further lack of reading. ignorance sure makes a lot of sense if you want to act dumb

americanboy wrote:
guys, if talix cant andrew aka shrooms at this, then just ignore talix.

imagine being laughed at so much you have to invent imaginary psychologists to make you feel better about it and defend you from the internet

shrooms is an example of a phenomena which occurs so frequently in a society where you teach men that their god is an insane man like them.

forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5753717#5753717

22729083_2139513276074231_9149499037595085103_n.jpg
 Description:
an obvious exception
 Filesize:  39.05 KB
 Viewed:  4117 Time(s)

22729083_2139513276074231_9149499037595085103_n.jpg

Last edited by mdthr on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys, if talix cant beat god aka andrew aka shrooms at this, then just ignore talix.

SHROOMS PLAYS MUSLIMS LIKE A FIDDLE
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
    "If the people of truth did not speak out in clarification of the truth, then the people of error would remain upon their mistakes,
    others would blindly follow them in that,
    and the sin of withholding the truth would fall back on those who remained silent."

in this spirit, i speak to whomever listens for truth

you have looked into the water and seen your reflection to be dirty,
but your salvation is not in simply cleaning your face.
you deserve to drink of that water, not a broken cistern that can hold nothing.
don't forsake the water because you were washed; be grateful,drink, and live clean.

there's no reason that you shouldn't be in on God's salvation plan.
Christians have to believe the following:
(1) God gave the Torah to a nation that could not keep it, and could never keep it
(2) God promised them that they can keep the Torah, despite knowing fully that they could not keep it
(3) God then punished the Jews severely and threw them from the land of Israel when they didn't keep the Torah --knowing fully that they couldn't keep it.
(4) 1300 years after the Torah was given by God, a guy named Paul comes along and says "Haha! You could never keep the Torah!"

imagine giving birth to a legless child, and then commanding it to run a marathon -- then severely beating the child for not doing so.
is this the Perfect, Most Merciful God? rather, it is a policy of insanity.

(Psalm 19:7) The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the LORD is trustworthy, making wise the simple.

(Psalm 119:155) Salvation is far from the wicked because they do not seek Your statutes.

(Micah 7:7) But as for me, I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me.

(Psalm 146:3) Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man in whom there is no salvation.

(Jeremiah 2:13) For My people have committed two evils: They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living water, and they have dug cisterns for themselves, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.

(Isaiah 45:22) There is no other God but Me, a righteous God and Savior; there is none but Me. Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.

(Deuteronomy 7:9) Keep in mind that the LORD your God is [the only] God. He is a faithful God, who keeps his promise and is merciful to thousands of generations of those who love him and obey his commands.

(Deuteronomy 4:39) Know therefore this day and take to heart that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other.

(Deuteronomy 30:8-20)
    You will again obey the Lord and follow all his commands I am giving you today.
    Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land.
    The Lord will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors,
    if you obey the Lord your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach.
    It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?”
    Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?”
    No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.
    See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.
    For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws;
    then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient,
    and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them,
    I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed.
    You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.

This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses.
    Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him.
    For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Last edited by mdthr on Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
shrooms is an example of a phenomena which occurs so frequently in a society where you teach men that their god is an insane man like them.

he suffers from mental illness and has shared it with the forum. he believes he's moved past it but there are definite residual effects.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: