Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anti Chik-fil-a protests in Canada
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:51 pm    Post subject: Anti Chik-fil-a protests in Canada Reply with quote

Do the degenerates of the world really have nothing better to occupy their time? And why do so many of them dress so trashy? It doesn't help their cause at all.

These are really the type of people that I want influencing policy.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

every minor sign is being fulfilled and this is yet another of the age of fitnah
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Relevant oldie

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the rise of promiscuity, birth out of wedlock, divorce, cross-gender dressing, homosexuality, and nakedness-in-dress-in-public were all promised to increase in these times.

9c86fc591562286bdfce8b64a03b275dee9a82c35fc835109588ce9f626fd9b7.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  158.81 KB
 Viewed:  3457 Time(s)

9c86fc591562286bdfce8b64a03b275dee9a82c35fc835109588ce9f626fd9b7.jpg

695bf821c7991b7155b3c09fea51ad51d003fea76878eba9caf346c24f0f5581.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  441.5 KB

695bf821c7991b7155b3c09fea51ad51d003fea76878eba9caf346c24f0f5581.png

9874f3f54efbb57d4622681a9c307df30c6652ea913229aa8ea012ba4716b887.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  619.67 KB

9874f3f54efbb57d4622681a9c307df30c6652ea913229aa8ea012ba4716b887.png

Age-Of-Fitnah-Signs.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.05 KB

Age-Of-Fitnah-Signs.png

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
the rise of promiscuity, birth out of wedlock, divorce, cross-gender dressing, homosexuality, and nakedness-in-dress-in-public were all promised to increase in these times.

I would welcome the end of this world than to continue to watch the moral decay intensify and get cheered on by mass media.

Picture related is from a high school track event. The winner was a "trans woman" second place was also a "trans woman". I guess trans women just make better athletes for some reason, wish science could explain that.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

I would welcome the end of this world than to continue to watch the moral decay intensify and get cheered on by mass media.

Picture related is from a high school track event. The winner was a "trans woman" second place was also a "trans woman". I guess trans women just make better athletes for some reason, wish science could explain that.

you will not welcome it except with witnessing the son of Maryam as a prophet of Islam.
our qur'an -- and even your bible tells you not to yearn for those days.

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Verily, the blessed person is one kept away from trials. Verily, the blessed person is one kept away from trials. Verily, the blessed person is one kept away from trials. How good is one who is afflicted but bears it patiently!

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4263, Grade: Sahih

the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Verily, with greater rewards come greater trials. Verily, when Allah loves a people he will test them. Whoever is pleased will be satisfied, and whoever is displeased will have indignation.
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2396, Grade: Hasan
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

you will not welcome it except with witnessing the son of Maryam as a prophet of Islam.

It's more a comment on the rather unfortunate condition of the times we live in than really wishing for the end of the world. Things are getting just plain dumb lately.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

It's more a comment on the rather unfortunate condition of the times we live in than really wishing for the end of the world. Things are getting just plain dumb lately.

“A time of patience will come to people in which adhering to one’s religion is like grasping a hot coal.”
“Indeed, Allah gathered up the earth for me so that I saw its east and its west; and indeed the dominion of my nation will reach what was gathered up for me from it.”
“Righteous people will be taken away, one after another, until only the dregs of society will remain like the sediment of barley or dates. Allah will have no esteem for them.”
-The Prophet ﷺ
~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~
[5:8] O you who believe, be persistently standing firm for God as witnesses in justice and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just, for that is nearer to righteousness. Fear God, for God is aware of what you are doing.

[103:2-3]
Indeed, mankind is in a state of loss, except such as have faith, and do righteous deeds, and join together in the mutual enjoining of truth, and of patience and constancy.

[40:55] Patiently, then, persevere - for the Promise of Allah is true, and ask forgiveness for your faults, and celebrate the praises of your Lord in the evening and in the morning.

[29:2-3] Do people think that they will be left alone because they say:"We believe," and will not be tested?
And We indeed tested those who were before them. And God will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although God knows all that before putting them to test)”

[3:142] Did you think you would enter the Garden without God first proving which of you would struggle for His cause, and made evident those who are steadfast?
~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~
The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, “Verily, before the Hour will be an upheaval.”
I said, “O Messenger of Allah ﷺ, what is the upheaval?”
The Prophet ﷺ said, “Killing.”
Some of the Muslims said, “O Messenger of Allah ﷺ, right now we fight many idolaters every year.”
The Prophet ﷺ said, “It is not that you will fight the idolaters, but rather you will fight each other, until a man kills his neighbor, the son of his aunt, and his close relatives.”
Some people said, “O Messenger of Allah ﷺ, will we be reasonable on that day?”
The Prophet ﷺ said, “No, reason will be taken away from most people in that era, and insignificant people will remain who do not use their reason.”
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its so fucking ironic how they will protest a company that believes in something and therefore is not corrupted by capitalist greed, yet eat up the market and the controlled materialists that tell them to buy makeup and expensive surgeries done by guys with last names *stein . they dont realize what they are doing, and it has nothing to do with politics but instead free will and individualism, and they are in fact hurting those things rather than helping
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

The Prophet ﷺ said, “Indeed, there are many chicken sandwiches in the land, but only Chik-fil-aⓇ is the True Way. Verily, verily, I say to you that the sandwich shall only be eaten with pickles and on a warm bun, lest the taste of the meat be lost”

I don't agree with everything in Islam, but that doesn't mean there's nothing to take away from it.

Brolock wrote:
its so fucking ironic how they will protest a company that believes in something and therefore is not corrupted by capitalist greed, yet eat up the market and the controlled materialists that tell them to buy makeup and expensive surgeries done by guys with last names *stein . they dont realize what they are doing, and it has nothing to do with politics but instead free will and individualism, and they are in fact hurting those things rather than helping

It's pretty scary how quickly this has happened too. Society of even 20 years ago would be absolutely disgusted by what is permissible today. We all know it's because of things like mass media and social media conditioning these things to be normal, but it's still scary to really think of the timeline of it all, especially how thing are accelerating now.

Last edited by HackOtaku on Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also chik fil a actually sucks dick and the popeyes sandwich is literally, and I mean literally, 10 times better
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
also chik fil a actually sucks dick and the popeyes sandwich is literally, and I mean literally, 10 times better
Popeye's increases your chances of getting shot though. I wanted to try it today and it was sold out.

That said, I love chik-fil-a, just wish they didn't do fucking waffle fries.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes, treat others how you yourself wish to be treated. i see now why you make a mockery out of my religion

I heard the Prophet ﷺ saying, "Whoever (intentionally) ascribes to me what I have not said then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
ah yes, treat others how you yourself wish to be treated. i see now why you make a mockery out of my religion

"Why can't I constantly talk about religion in every context without you making a mockery out of it?"

Reflect.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Popeye's increases your chances of getting shot though. I wanted to try it today and it was sold out.

That said, I love chik-fil-a, just wish they didn't do fucking waffle fries.
I love waffle fries, but theirs were dry and bland.

also, social media and mass media are the same thing now. these people are literally paid to go on social media and advertise, are not allowed to speak their mind freely they must follow a script, they cannot speak out against affiliated products. and its all disguised as if its the persons personal belief
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: