Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

False Cheat Engine Installer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsikSl4ys
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: False Cheat Engine Installer Reply with quote

Hey! I am [/b]AsikSlays.
Recently, I've encountered 2 problems with installing the Cheat Engine for Mac.
So I tried pressing on the 6.2 Mac Cheat Engine button for installation and it sent me onto a Search Manager Ad, but I managed to fix it by going through other forums explaining on how to bypass the bug.

Afterwards, I finally managed to get the .DMG file for it and once unpacking it, I recieved an Installer.

Once double-clicking on the installer, it opens up a little menu showing "Cheat Engine" text above a Installer file showing a box being opened and a blue block inside.. Text below it says "Double click on box to start your installation."

Finally, I double-clicked and it just came up with a Apple message saying errors with the Installer. I've encountered these fake Installers before but the question is what do i do? Question

FakeInstallerCheatEngine.png
 Description:
This is the little menu shown after unpacking .dmg file.
 Filesize:  184.32 KB
 Viewed:  1686 Time(s)

FakeInstallerCheatEngine.png

Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: False Cheat Engine Installer Reply with quote

AsikSl4ys wrote:
I've encountered these fake Installers before but the question is what do i do? Question [/b]

Two things:
- Trash the hoaxware and get a PC instead.
- Get a piece of paper and write down 100 times: I won't download anything from unofficial sources.
AsikSl4ys
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:43 am    Post subject: Csimbi, you're wrong. Reply with quote

1. Macs are a lot more reliable than a shitty windows PC.
2. It's the websites problem and its not my PC as I have nothing related to it.
3. Whoever codes and posts the cheat downloader, change it fully and get a different link to the download perhaps mediafire or MEGA.
4. Don't act like you know everything and reply with pathetic help.
5. Get a piece of paper and write down 1000 times: I won't reply to posts I don't know the answer to.

t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: False Cheat Engine Installer Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
AsikSl4ys wrote:
I've encountered these fake Installers before but the question is what do i do? Question [/b]

Two things:
- Trash the hoaxware and get a PC instead.
- Get a piece of paper and write down 100 times: I won't download anything from unofficial sources.

Are you serious? he could just use a for loop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: