Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anti Chik-fil-a protests in Canada
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
ah yes, treat others how you yourself wish to be treated. i see now why you make a mockery out of my religion

"Why can't I constantly talk about religion in every context without you making a mockery out of it?"

Reflect.

how about you reflect on your own religion and actually practice it instead of making a mockery out of others? do you really think you can do whatever you want to whoever you want in God's name and not be held accountable?

this is why i called you disingenuous. you act like this and yet 'want me to return to jesus' while you similarly pray he returns to kill me for worshiping God alone.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
also chik fil a actually sucks dick and the popeyes sandwich is literally, and I mean literally, 10 times better
Popeye's increases your chances of getting shot though. I wanted to try it today and it was sold out.

That said, I love chik-fil-a, just wish they didn't do fucking waffle fries.
I love waffle fries, but theirs were dry and bland.

also, social media and mass media are the same thing now. these people are literally paid to go on social media and advertise, are not allowed to speak their mind freely they must follow a script, they cannot speak out against affiliated products. and its all disguised as if its the persons personal belief

I guess now that I think about it there's a sit-down place in my town that does waffle fries well. I just hate how you don't get many fries due to displacement from both the shape of the container and the fries.

And yeah, you're right about that. Especially in the modern age of Facebook's "Community standards" (aka support the left), there's the big hivemind of thought that preaches "complete openness and acceptingness of all forms of filth" or something of that sort, and if you don't conform you are ostracized.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
also chik fil a actually sucks dick and the popeyes sandwich is literally, and I mean literally, 10 times better
Popeye's increases your chances of getting shot though. I wanted to try it today and it was sold out.

also, social media and mass media are the same thing now. these people are literally paid to go on social media and advertise, are not allowed to speak their mind freely they must follow a script, they cannot speak out against affiliated products. and its all disguised as if its the persons personal belief

I guess now that I think about it there's a sit-down place in my town that does waffle fries well. I just hate how you don't get many fries due to displacement from both the shape of the container and the fries.

And yeah, you're right about that. Especially in the modern age of Facebook's "Community standards" (aka support the left), there's the big hivemind of thought that preaches "complete openness and acceptingness of all forms of filth" or something of that sort, and if you don't conform you are ostracized.

you mean christianity?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:

you mean christianity?

If you don't want to discuss religion in private messages, that's fine, but to try and drag our private discourse into unrelated threads is airing your dirty laundry. Why are you afraid to speak to me in private? Do you need an audience to try and "win" a conversation?

You are behaving as a child does.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:

you mean christianity?

If you don't want to discuss religion in private messages, that's fine, but to try and drag our private discourse into unrelated threads is airing your dirty laundry. Why are you afraid to speak to me in private? Do you need an audience to try and "win" a conversation?

You are behaving as a child does.

what? how is homosexuality unrelated to religion lol?
i think what you are doing here is unsuccessfully deflecting your inability to address my points by making personal attacks. that, and you're mad that i don't read what you send me anymore. really, the only one dragging out private discourse is you...

i told you because of your unwillingness to operate with a full deck, and your blatant hypocrisy & arrogance, that i had no desire to have any private discussions with you about religion -- you make it impossible.

that doesn't mean i have forfeited my right to have discussions on a public forum, especially when they are related to religion and proper conduct. it is childish to pretend there is no relation just to justify reckless behaviour & derogatory remarks.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
. that, and you're mad that i don't read what you send me anymore.

Why would I be mad when I'm the one who told you I was done trying to talk with you and gave valid reasons as to why

Quote:
really, the only one dragging out private discourse is you...

If that's the case then:

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
ah yes, treat others how you yourself wish to be treated. i see now why you make a mockery out of my religion

"Why can't I constantly talk about religion in every context without you making a mockery out of it?"

Reflect.

how about you reflect on your own religion and actually practice it instead of making a mockery out of others? do you really think you can do whatever you want to whoever you want in God's name and not be held accountable?

this is why i called you disingenuous. you act like this and yet 'want me to return to jesus' while you similarly pray he returns to kill me for worshiping God alone.

When did I say anything like that in this thread or any thread, or anything related to Jesus at all? You brought it in completely unprovoked.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Quote:

Why would I be mad when I'm the one who told you I was done trying to talk with you and gave valid reasons as to why

Quote:

If that's the case then:

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

Reflect.

When did I say anything like that in this thread or any thread, or anything related to Jesus at all? You brought it in completely unprovoked.

your "valid reasons as to why i'm not talking to you" were "you give me information and informed dialogue", and "how dare an arabic speaking muslim address islam, this is something only i am allowed to do".
who is dragging in private discourse now?

>When did I say anything like that in this thread or any thread, or anything related to Jesus at all?
you don't have to. you profess jesus and christianity. it is your mistake to profess that and then go completely against these things by acting unchristian and hypocritical. do not address my religion and then act as if yours can not be addressed. if i see any christian behaving this way, calling them out on their hypocrisy is not an irrelevant contrivance, but is directly related to their behaviour -- it is judging you by what is apparent in your conduct. it is your religious belief that someone should not be held accountable for such a thing but rather it should be accepted-- it is my religious belief to object and forbid such conduct.

as ive said before, stop being a hypocrite and stand on the scripture you testify. it is embarrassing to claim to follow jesus but be so clearly opposed to the golden rule; "do unto others as you would love done unto you".
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

If that's the case then:

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

Reflect.

your "valid reasons as to why i'm not talking to you" were "you give me information and informed dialogue", and "how dare an arabic speaking muslim address islam, this is something only i am allowed to do".

>When did I say anything like that in this thread or any thread, or anything related to Jesus at all?
you don't have to. you profess jesus and christianity. it is your mistake to profess that and then go completely against these things by acting unchristian and hypocritical. do not address my religion and then act as if yours can not be addressed. if i see any christian behaving this way, calling them out on their hypocrisy is not an irrelevant contrivance, but is directly related to their behaviour -- it is judging you by what is apparent in your conduct. it is your religious belief that someone should not be held accountable for such a thing but rather it should be accepted-- it is my religious belief to object and forbid such conduct.

as ive said before, stop being a hypocrite and stand on the scripture you testify. it is embarrassing to claim to follow jesus but be so clearly opposed to the golden rule; "do unto others as you would love done unto you".

<proceeds to drag private discourse in public>

The difference is you brought your religion in this thread, mine was never mentioned.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

If that's the case then:

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

Reflect.

<proceeds to drag private discourse in public>

precisely. i'm not the one admonishing it, but you're the one doing precisely what you admonish to deflect from addressing any points. only ever have you offered dismissal based on emotional appeals and personal insults.
operating on ignorance and ignominy is your way, and it is by your own choice. one day you will learn that we are not accountable for what you choose, but rather everyone is accountable for their own selves.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever you say. I'm completely done speaking with you in all capacities until you produce a form of apology.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Whatever you say. I'm completely done speaking with you in all capacities until you produce a form of apology.

do tell me what i should apologize for. God will judge us wherein we have disputed. that is sufficient for me.

"do unto others"; consider this when you are wanting an apology.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the american progressivism is spreading like a cancer. i like how it played out with dave chappelle's latest comedy special.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
the american progressivism is spreading like a cancer. i like how it played out with dave chappelle's latest comedy special.

yeah sticks and stones was great, i loved his chiastic humor. he's a muslim so i enjoy that i can relate to some of his positions more than i can other comedians.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlpgjWst9cE
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
i havent checked that out yet, but i agree. I think that "liberalism is going to far" is starting to at least become a more common opinion.
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol going to this chickfila on upcoming thursday

Btw i told u guise but im the devil

I know 100%
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: