Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facebook is full of snowflakes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
ok i've now read the whole thread and hahahahahhaha Kyle is nuts this is great! He makes you look sane Laughing

cool, kyle is actually not that bad of a person. u on the other hand are a predictable, entitled snob. i wasnt looking for a response from you. someone so easily put in their place is never expected much from.

thanks and come again, saddle up any time
Look buddy, I know you haven't moved on like the rest of us but if yours or Kyle's lives were as incredible as you both make out, would you really be spending this much time here still?

what are you talking about now? yap yap yap, get back when you're sober buddyguybro
Having a hard time reading? You both spend way too much time competing with eachother for the title of "Most Pompous Dick Head" for people that have wifes and supposedly lives.

Not sure if you're just saying dumbass shit to genuinely suggest I'm an alcoholic or am mad, or if you're just trying to be like XD GOT U 2 REAL RESPOND or something long those lines, but either way, this aint a proper response. This is just me telling you you're an idiot and not going too in depth. Go outside, both of you.

inb4 ACKSHUALLY I DO GO OUTSIDE WAY MORE THAN MOST ALSO I HAVE A WIFE AND AM THE BEST AT LITERALLY ALL THINGS BUT DO YOU SEE ME BRAGGING ABOUT THAT? NO!!!!!!! - Person that is currently bragging about that

i get that ur chronically arrogant & condescending , but u are clearly projecting when you've been here since before 4AM your local time and it's now almost 5AM.

i know you like imagining what my life is like, and who i am, but you would do better if you weren't so stale. try seeking your own approval for once instead of constantly looking for ours.

predicatable, and played like a fiddle
Lmao man you just chat complete shit and package it in a way that seems like you're speaking from a place of knowledge. Snake oil salesman ass motherfucker thinking he's slick. What have I said to you recently that's arrogant? Have you seen me talk about myself in the way you two ever do in the past few years?

Also, I've been here for one single night for less than an hour.. how is that comparable to you posting constantly on here every single day of your life? lmao
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
ok i've now read the whole thread and hahahahahhaha Kyle is nuts this is great! He makes you look sane Laughing

cool, kyle is actually not that bad of a person. u on the other hand are a predictable, entitled snob. i wasnt looking for a response from you. someone so easily put in their place is never expected much from.

thanks and come again, saddle up any time
Look buddy, I know you haven't moved on like the rest of us but if yours or Kyle's lives were as incredible as you both make out, would you really be spending this much time here still?

what are you talking about now? yap yap yap, get back when you're sober buddyguybro
Having a hard time reading? You both spend way too much time competing with eachother for the title of "Most Pompous Dick Head" for people that have wifes and supposedly lives.

Not sure if you're just saying dumbass shit to genuinely suggest I'm an alcoholic or am mad, or if you're just trying to be like XD GOT U 2 REAL RESPOND or something long those lines, but either way, this aint a proper response. This is just me telling you you're an idiot and not going too in depth. Go outside, both of you.

inb4 ACKSHUALLY I DO GO OUTSIDE WAY MORE THAN MOST ALSO I HAVE A WIFE AND AM THE BEST AT LITERALLY ALL THINGS BUT DO YOU SEE ME BRAGGING ABOUT THAT? NO!!!!!!! - Person that is currently bragging about that

i get that ur chronically arrogant & condescending , but u are clearly projecting when you've been here since before 4AM your local time and it's now almost 5AM.

i know you like imagining what my life is like, and who i am, but you would do better if you weren't so stale. try seeking your own approval for once instead of constantly looking for ours.

predicatable, and played like a fiddle
Lmao man you just chat complete shit and package it in a way that seems like you're speaking from a place of knowledge. Snake oil salesman ass motherfucker thinking he's slick. What have I said to you recently that's arrogant? Have you seen me talk about myself in the way you two ever do in the past few years?

Also, I've been here for one single night for less than an hour.. how is that comparable to you posting constantly on here every single day of your life? lmao

are you still going on? for what? who could you possibly be posting for LMAO Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konr, you're insane. You keep talking to talix in the same manner expecting a different result.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Konr, you're insane. You keep talking to talix in the same manner expecting a different result.
are you acting like you didnt do that for a few pages
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Are you?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Are you?
I didnt argue with talix
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flame war of the inept in this thread is funny
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres only like 7 of us here and still so much fighting. One day someone will finally argue the only other person out of here.
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Theres only like 7 of us here and still so much fighting. One day someone will finally argue the only other person out of here.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

i kept waiting for him to say something u didnt with ur trolling. turns out kyle is invaluable
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
So here is my evaluation of this thread;

Brolock is normal
HackOtaku is normal
OP is normal but racist
Channel Gannok is normal
greatesage is normal
TheIndianGuy is normal
konr, instead of letting other people type and just either ignoring or just playing along, has to actually argue over the internet, LMFAO

No wonder clifford left this place

I was told by people whom watch my posts in horse excrement even after I was cured by my mental illness (funny is that when I had my mental illness people still knew how I acted in rl and not the same on here) that you guys are not normal and pretty much autistic and why do I still come here.

I responded cause its funny to observe idiots in their natural habitat.

I only still post in horse excrement cause its free hosting, and ill be dammed to lose my viewership.

Talix must of touched konr in a no no spot for konr to have all this rage, LMFAO.

you can quote or not, idgaf. Wont respond most likely, just shooting.

No one on CEF is normal.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:

Brolock is normal
HackOtaku is normal
OP is normal but racist
Channel Gannok is normal
greatesage is normal
TheIndianGuy is normal
konr, instead of letting other people type and just either ignoring or just playing along, has to actually argue over the internet, LMFAO

I was told by people whom watch my posts in horse excrement even after I was cured by my mental illness (funny is that when I had my mental illness people still knew how I acted in rl and not the same on here) that you guys are not normal and pretty much autistic and why do I still come here.

I only still post in horse excrement cause its free hosting, and ill be dammed to lose my viewership.

Talix must of touched konr in a no no spot for konr to have all this rage, LMFAO.

miss u shrooms. praying for ur mental health. thanks for ur kind words. hmu if u ever wanna talk about anything!! wish i could visit u

i thought it was telling when i said to konr, "get back when you're sober", and instead of saying "im not drunk" -- something he couldn't say -- he instead defended against the idea of him being considered an alcoholic. what a freudian slip to make the accusation against himself.
i can only see someone with alcoholism having to jump so rashly to that position and defensiveness.

HackOtaku wrote:
GhostMane wrote:

Brolock is normal
HackOtaku is normal
OP is normal but racist
Channel Gannok is normal
greatesage is normal
TheIndianGuy is normal

No one on CEF is normal.

i think for the most part we here try to better ourselves and stand upright, having genuine conversations and honest interactions, sharing hobbies and interests, as well as fun with each other.
we all have our flaws, some of us even have mental illness, but i don't think anyone here is really without human dignity or has placed themselves beyond decency. at the end of the day, there's enough striving for friendship that it's beautiful. that's close enough to normal by my standards. even if we're as strange as we are beautiful.
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Ban

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think konr has alcoholism, maybe he just doesnt vibe with u talix.

I dunno i dont want to be involved in this
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
I dont think konr has alcoholism, maybe he just doesnt vibe with u talix.

I dunno i dont want to be involved in this

not sure why he brought up being alcoholic instead of saying "i'm not drunk". jumping to defensiveness like that is very telling of his overreaction and why

he never vibes with me because he has an irrational vexation against me. he insists on abusing me from his imagination and ignorance. that's pure animosity, and it's entirely a statement about him, not me. he's got clear anger issues and his behaviour is definitely not from "not vibing", it is from his open hostility, his high-minded snobbishness, chronic arrogance and condescension, with a basis on his own overestimation of his self, and his professed willful ignorance in addressing me or having any genuine interaction.
he flings vulgarity, animosity, and anger, he is the easiest to troll. that's because he can't be a genuine, nice person. his abuse isn't because he doesn't vibe with me.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:57 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

I don't expect a different result. I'm killing some time telling him he's a dick head, no skin off my nose bud.

GhostMane wrote:

Brolock is normal
HackOtaku is normal
OP is normal but racist
Channel Gannok is normal
greatesage is normal
TheIndianGuy is normal

Not raging at all bro, my life is going pretty good all things considered. I'm very happy. I'm genuinely curious, do you think that if someone is negative they have to be livid to say it? Even here, in the place where at one point when it was active all there was was negativity? Come on bro you know better than that.

greatsage wrote:
not sure why he brought up being alcoholic instead of saying "i'm not drunk". jumping to defensiveness like that is very telling of his overreaction and why

he never vibes with me because he has an irrational vexation against me. he insists on abusing me from his imagination and ignorance. that's pure animosity, and it's entirely a statement about him, not me. he's got clear anger issues and his behaviour is definitely not from "not vibing", it is from his open hostility, his high-minded snobbishness, chronic arrogance and condescension, with a basis on his own overestimation of his self, and his professed willful ignorance in addressing me or having any genuine interaction.
he flings vulgarity, animosity, and anger, he is the easiest to troll. that's because he can't be a genuine, nice person. his abuse isn't because he doesn't vibe with me.

My guy you don't successfully troll shit, you are a loser. I don't fuck with you cause you have been nothing but a dick head for the whole 10~ years you've been here. I don't care if you've changed nowadays or not because I never valued you enough in the first place. I'm not mad, raging, drunk, on drugs or any of the nonsense things you have to say to try to suggest I must be crazy to call you of all fucking people a dick head. I'm not sitting here telling you about my life because YOUR opinion doesn't matter to me.

When I make a post here it's like shouting into the void, but to be fair I do like a couple of people on here. Not you though, because as previously stated you are a dick head. It has nothing to do with my own arrogance, snobbishness or condescension. I don't do the same shit I did as a kid here buddy, I just pop in and point out how fucking ridiculous you and Kyle look in your back and forths and you just respond with word salad and LOL XD TROLED.. so go fuck yourself you dick head Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

Jump to: