Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facebook is full of snowflakes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
i dont even know which quote to make my new signature anymore, there too many good ones.

mania guy hasn't used facebook since 2009. troll level: maximum

I love the fact this entire thread got derailed and I leave for some odd days to see it

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
I love the fact this entire thread got derailed and I leave for some odd days to see it

it's 2019 & random spam still gots it
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:

I had a good laugh

UNBAN ME FACEBOOK REEEEEE IM NOT REAL RACIST

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:

I had a good laugh

appeal and tell them you are going to send a sincere apology to ali and have reviewed the facebook guidelines
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:

I had a good laugh

appeal and tell them you are going to send a sincere apology to ali and have reviewed the facebook guidelines

Too late

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:

I had a good laugh

Too late

gonna need moar backstory
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:

I had a good laugh

Too late

gonna need moar backstory

Not worth sharing

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Just from the last thing you said here I can tell you're just socially inept and don't understand that there are consequences for saying offensive things. Facebook is a platform you use and has rules, if you want to use it you agree to those rules and if you say something that is quite clearly a racist insult you are going to be banned. Don't like that? Stop using Facebook or stop being a racist dumbass that thinks he's edgy af xddd

Also if you say something at a party and they look at you sideways for it, you're probably just an idiot that can't gauge what to say around the general public.

Brolock is the only reasonable person in this thread.

>admits he too is unreasonable
im glad u realised this will go completely over his head. at least u tried

i also think it's important to point out that social cues should not be the only indicator of a transgression;
if your basis for permissibility is public attitude & response, you might just be a sociopath
speak when spoken to moron no one cares about your opinion after knowing you for this many years lmao

got him

love u 2 konr, nice to know you think you know me dear
for me to not know you would be a wonderful thing

enjoy it bud, quit doing your head in. your obsession with me is pretty gross dude, play healthier games with yourself lmao

a great indicator your obsession was unhealthy and you needed to assess your behaviour was when you lost your privilege of being my facebook friend because of your insistence on starting arguments with my friends -- for being my friends -- and then when you were maturely defeated, you jump to hostile, vulgar insults (AKA your best material).
since then you have not had any extended interaction with me, and that was the furthest you had ever had -- no meaningful or even unmeaningful conversations in literally years, perhaps towards a decade.
your tantrums around me are purely oriented on an obsessive delusion you reinforce via nepotism with kyle who shares your irrational obsessive vexation.

im glad we don't know each other; you are too miserable, drunk and angry to be good company for anyone. our natures run contrary, so it is no surprise it is always so difficult for you to match my kindness and cordiality.

maybe your condition will improve when you yourself improve. keep working on yourself, it's great to see the improvements you've made!!

really , maybe it would be helpful for you to consider and assess why you invent excuses for your malcontent; blaming internet strangers that have no tangible affect on you-- that you have no interaction with outside of your voluntary, self-imposed grievance.
no one who is healthy or of sound mind can ever point to an individual on the internet that they are so obviously unacquainted with, in such a way as to accuse them as a personal affliction.
obviously, it's a fault of your own you need to address. this avenue of life is so arbitrary -- if you have such an unhealthy way of navigating a forum, it is no wonder how miserable you make yourself and everyone around you, and why you rely on venting your anger so publicly here.

i say this with sincere concern for you, connor baron. please read a self help book or something. thanks Smile
tl;dr ur obsessed with me bro look at these walls of text rofl does it anger you that you can't get a proper response from me about anything? no one likes u
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Just from the last thing you said here I can tell you're just socially inept and don't understand that there are consequences for saying offensive things. Facebook is a platform you use and has rules, if you want to use it you agree to those rules and if you say something that is quite clearly a racist insult you are going to be banned. Don't like that? Stop using Facebook or stop being a racist dumbass that thinks he's edgy af xddd

Also if you say something at a party and they look at you sideways for it, you're probably just an idiot that can't gauge what to say around the general public.

i also think it's important to point out that social cues should not be the only indicator of a transgression;
if your basis for permissibility is public attitude & response, you might just be a sociopath
speak when spoken to moron no one cares about your opinion after knowing you for this many years lmao

got him

enjoy it bud, quit doing your head in. your obsession with me is pretty gross dude, play healthier games with yourself lmao

a great indicator your obsession was unhealthy and you needed to assess your behaviour was when you lost your privilege of being my facebook friend because of your insistence on starting arguments with my friends -- for being my friends -- and then when you were maturely defeated, you jump to hostile, vulgar insults (AKA your best material).
since then you have not had any extended interaction with me, and that was the furthest you had ever had -- no meaningful or even unmeaningful conversations in literally years, perhaps towards a decade.
your tantrums around me are purely oriented on an obsessive delusion you reinforce via nepotism with kyle who shares your irrational obsessive vexation.

im glad we don't know each other; you are too miserable, drunk and angry to be good company for anyone. our natures run contrary, so it is no surprise it is always so difficult for you to match my kindness and cordiality.

maybe your condition will improve when you yourself improve. keep working on yourself, it's great to see the improvements you've made!!

really , maybe it would be helpful for you to consider and assess why you invent excuses for your malcontent; blaming internet strangers that have no tangible affect on you-- that you have no interaction with outside of your voluntary, self-imposed grievance.
no one who is healthy or of sound mind can ever point to an individual on the internet that they are so obviously unacquainted with, in such a way as to accuse them as a personal affliction.
obviously, it's a fault of your own you need to address. this avenue of life is so arbitrary -- if you have such an unhealthy way of navigating a forum, it is no wonder how miserable you make yourself and everyone around you, and why you rely on venting your anger so publicly here.

i say this with sincere concern for you, connor baron. please read a self help book or something. thanks Smile
tl;dr ur obsessed with me bro look at these walls of text rofl does it anger you that you can't get a proper response from me about anything? no one likes u

just did kid lmfao, literally the easiest to troll.
ur rite, i cant ever get what u could never give

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

got him

just did kid lmfao, literally the easiest to troll.
ur rite, i cant ever get what u could never give
ok i've now read the whole thread and hahahahahhaha Kyle is nuts this is great! He makes you look sane Laughing
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
ok i've now read the whole thread and hahahahahhaha Kyle is nuts this is great! He makes you look sane Laughing

cool, kyle is actually not that bad of a person. u on the other hand are a predictable, entitled snob. i wasnt looking for a response from you. someone so easily put in their place is never expected much from.

thanks and come again, saddle up any time

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

cool, kyle is actually not that bad of a person. u on the other hand are a predictable, entitled snob. i wasnt looking for a response from you. someone so easily put in their place is never expected much from.

Look buddy, I know you haven't moved on like the rest of us but if yours or Kyle's lives were as incredible as you both make out, would you really be spending this much time here still?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Look buddy, I know you haven't moved on like the rest of us but if yours or Kyle's lives were as incredible as you both make out, would you really be spending this much time here still?

what are you talking about now? yap yap yap, get back when you're sober buddyguybro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

what are you talking about now? yap yap yap, get back when you're sober buddyguybro
Having a hard time reading? You both spend way too much time competing with eachother for the title of "Most Pompous Dick Head" for people that have wifes and supposedly lives.

Not sure if you're just saying dumbass shit to genuinely suggest I'm an alcoholic or am mad, or if you're just trying to be like XD GOT U 2 REAL RESPOND or something along those lines, but either way, this aint a proper response. This is just me telling you you're an idiot and not going too in depth. Go outside, both of you.

inb4 ACKSHUALLY I DO GO OUTSIDE WAY MORE THAN MOST ALSO I HAVE A WIFE AND AM THE BEST AT LITERALLY ALL THINGS BUT DO YOU SEE ME BRAGGING ABOUT THAT? NO!!!!!!! - Person that is currently bragging about that

Last edited by 1929394839292057839194958 on Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Having a hard time reading? You both spend way too much time competing with eachother for the title of "Most Pompous Dick Head" for people that have wifes and supposedly lives.

Not sure if you're just saying dumbass shit to genuinely suggest I'm an alcoholic or am mad, or if you're just trying to be like XD GOT U 2 REAL RESPOND or something long those lines, but either way, this aint a proper response. This is just me telling you you're an idiot and not going too in depth. Go outside, both of you.

inb4 ACKSHUALLY I DO GO OUTSIDE WAY MORE THAN MOST ALSO I HAVE A WIFE AND AM THE BEST AT LITERALLY ALL THINGS BUT DO YOU SEE ME BRAGGING ABOUT THAT? NO!!!!!!! - Person that is currently bragging about that

i get that ur chronically arrogant & condescending , but u are clearly projecting when you've been here since before 4AM your local time and it's now almost 5AM.

i know you like imagining what my life is like, and who i am, but you would do better if you weren't so stale. try seeking your own approval for once instead of constantly looking for ours.

predicatable, and played like a fiddle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: