Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facebook is full of snowflakes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys asking me if I'm serious is like asking if water is liquid ice, or if it's wet.

Are you asking this question out of ego? or ad hominem? or is it because you can't comprehend.

You can't try to shame someone with bullshit arguments, let alone with actual arguments(which i've ever so cleverly dismantled) someone who already has no shame and makes a joke of themselves on a daily basis.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:24 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

YOU JUST POSTED A VIDEO FROM 8 YEARS AGO trying to 1 up me, and you're trying to say you aren't IN THE SLIGHTEST attempting to validate yourself and your ego?

Cognitive dissonance and completely lack of awareness, lack of comprehension, and the worst communication skills i've seen from a self proclaimed intellectual. Congrats you fucking moron, you've out done yourself yet again. Lets see how far this goes

you don't have a point, you just want to feel like you're right. A basic emotional response from a troglodyte
lol dude that was an obvious joke, and the video from 8 years ago was a joke itself. your entire 2nd and 3rd paragraph is literally you, not me.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

YOU JUST POSTED A VIDEO FROM 8 YEARS AGO trying to 1 up me, and you're trying to say you aren't IN THE SLIGHTEST attempting to validate yourself and your ego?

Cognitive dissonance and completely lack of awareness, lack of comprehension, and the worst communication skills i've seen from a self proclaimed intellectual. Congrats you fucking moron, you've out done yourself yet again. Lets see how far this goes

you don't have a point, you just want to feel like you're right. A basic emotional response from a troglodyte
lol dude that was an obvious joke, and the video from 8 years ago was a joke itself. your entire 2nd and 3rd paragraph is literally you, not me.

Bro, i was just pretending to be retarded and make a logical fallacy! Why would I do that consciously? why would I purposefully pick out 1 thing out of your entire argument to put on blast and out of proportion in regards to core argument? I swear im not intellectually dishonest. it's not like you do that or anything like that ever.

I should make a High IQ big brain to small brain low iq translation bot for all your posts.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Bro, i was just pretending to be retarded and make a logical fallacy! Why would I do that consciously? why would I purposefully pick out 1 thing out of your entire argument to put on blast and out of proportion in regards to core argument? it's not like you do that or anything, like ever.

I should make a High IQ big brain to small brain low iq translation bot for all your posts.
yeah you would probably need that bot since you cant see what are jokes or not
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Bro, i was just pretending to be retarded and make a logical fallacy! Why would I do that consciously? why would I purposefully pick out 1 thing out of your entire argument to put on blast and out of proportion in regards to core argument? it's not like you do that or anything, like ever.

yeah you would probably need that bot since you cant see what are jokes or not

You're right, I don't see your life, Jokes go right over my head all the time, please explain what a joke is to me, im retarded. you're really smart

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
He made a typo! his argument crumbles! I'm working on some tracks right now, I'm sorry I don't proofread and analyze everything to an autistic level like you and brolock do, just to feel validation.

you know there's a skill of inference, and understanding the message of what people are saying, without having them to fully explain in painful detail, clearly a skill both of you lack.

rather you are mistaking communication through a lens of arrogance, and snobbish high-mindedness.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Bro, i was just pretending to be retarded and make a logical fallacy! Why would I do that consciously? why would I purposefully pick out 1 thing out of your entire argument to put on blast and out of proportion in regards to core argument? I swear im not intellectually dishonest. it's not like you do that or anything like that ever.

STAY WOKE NIGGA STAY WOKE!!
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

STAY WOKE NIGGA STAY WOKE!!

im so confused, did kyle just say he needs stuff translated to low-iq speak for him ? can anyone calculate exactly at what point kyle snapped, and i don't mean the absence of paternal love, i mean this topic
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont even know which quote to make my new signature anymore, there too many good ones.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I was working on BTW, you guys inspire me

https://soundcloud.com/gannok/americans/s-2UgWj

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

i have literally never listened to one of your tracks and i'm not planning on changing that. you are much too rude and inconsiderate that it is decisively owed in return
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

i have literally never listened to one of your tracks and i'm not planning on changing that. you are much too rude and inconsiderate that it is decisively owed in return

the song is literally about how People never change and how it's your american right to be wrong and guilty of conviction.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

the song is literally about how People never change and how it's your american right to be wrong and guilty of conviction.

The irony

>american right

lol
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
i dont even know which quote to make my new signature anymore, there too many good ones.

DaMD8gKX4AEzLIB.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  60.42 KB
 Viewed:  1372 Time(s)

DaMD8gKX4AEzLIB.jpg

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

mania guy hasn't used facebook since 2009. troll level: maximum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

Jump to: