Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facebook is full of snowflakes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Just from the last thing you said here I can tell you're just socially inept and don't understand that there are consequences for saying offensive things. Facebook is a platform you use and has rules, if you want to use it you agree to those rules and if you say something that is quite clearly a racist insult you are going to be banned. Don't like that? Stop using Facebook or stop being a racist dumbass that thinks he's edgy af xddd

Also if you say something at a party and they look at you sideways for it, you're probably just an idiot that can't gauge what to say around the general public.

Brolock is the only reasonable person in this thread.

>admits he too is unreasonable
im glad u realised this will go completely over his head. at least u tried

i also think it's important to point out that social cues should not be the only indicator of a transgression;
if your basis for permissibility is public attitude & response, you might just be a sociopath
speak when spoken to moron no one cares about your opinion after knowing you for this many years lmao

got him

love u 2 konr, nice to know you think you know me dear
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Just from the last thing you said here I can tell you're just socially inept and don't understand that there are consequences for saying offensive things. Facebook is a platform you use and has rules, if you want to use it you agree to those rules and if you say something that is quite clearly a racist insult you are going to be banned. Don't like that? Stop using Facebook or stop being a racist dumbass that thinks he's edgy af xddd

Also if you say something at a party and they look at you sideways for it, you're probably just an idiot that can't gauge what to say around the general public.

i also think it's important to point out that social cues should not be the only indicator of a transgression;
if your basis for permissibility is public attitude & response, you might just be a sociopath
speak when spoken to moron no one cares about your opinion after knowing you for this many years lmao

got him

for me to not know you would be a wonderful thing
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
snowflake

Channel GannoK wrote:
trogolodyte

kek

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Kid fucker and hopeless drug addict

What are you implying bro

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its pretty bad that we are all these things according to you yet everyone else likes us more
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
its pretty bad that we are all these things according to you yet everyone else likes us more

Oh yes, the value of being liked by one other person on a sub forum for a program, I forgot that Webster changed the definition of everyone recently, how did I miss that?

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

Oh yes, the value of being liked by one other person on a sub forum for a program, I forgot that Webster changed the definition of everyone recently, how did I miss that?
what are you even trying to say
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

are you ok?

confused.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  208.07 KB
 Viewed:  2158 Time(s)

confused.png

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

got him

for me to not know you would be a wonderful thing

enjoy it bud, quit doing your head in. your obsession with me is pretty gross dude, play healthier games with yourself lmao

a great indicator your obsession was unhealthy and you needed to assess your behaviour was when you lost your privilege of being my facebook friend because of your insistence on starting arguments with my friends -- for being my friends -- and then when you were maturely defeated, you jump to hostile, vulgar insults (AKA your best material).
since then you have not had any extended interaction with me, and that was the furthest you had ever had -- no meaningful or even unmeaningful conversations in literally years, perhaps towards a decade.
your tantrums around me are purely oriented on an obsessive delusion you reinforce via nepotism with kyle who shares your irrational obsessive vexation.

im glad we don't know each other; you are too miserable, drunk and angry to be good company for anyone. our natures run contrary, so it is no surprise it is always so difficult for you to match my kindness and cordiality.

maybe your condition will improve when you yourself improve. keep working on yourself, it's great to see the improvements you've made!!

really , maybe it would be helpful for you to consider and assess why you invent excuses for your malcontent; blaming internet strangers that have no tangible affect on you-- that you have no interaction with outside of your voluntary, self-imposed grievance.
no one who is healthy or of sound mind can ever point to an individual on the internet that they are so obviously unacquainted with, in such a way as to accuse them as a personal affliction.
obviously, it's a fault of your own you need to address. this avenue of life is so arbitrary -- if you have such an unhealthy way of navigating a forum, it is no wonder how miserable you make yourself and everyone around you, and why you rely on venting your anger so publicly here.

i say this with sincere concern for you, connor baron. please read a self help book or something. thanks Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

According to your logic, "everyone" is Dustin. You're the fucking moron that needs explaining in everything, you require people to dumb the conversation so you can understand in almost every thread you post in.

Hell, I get DMs that I ignore from talix(I'd argue being liked by talix is better than being liked by Dustin, but that's just opinion) frequently trying to be friends with me, so according to your statement and logic, you're factually incorrect and inconsistent with reality, like most of the shit you regurgitate on here. Your ego is larger than your intellectual capacity.

go back to fawning over asian girls and taking pictures of your food you fucking loser. it's the only thing you're good at. You try to come off as smart, and against the grain, but from what I can tell, you're pretty basic.

You should be grateful im taking the time to point this out to you, I teach kids chess, but also life lessons on how to be a good person. I wonder if you can look past some nasty words I said to see what I'm actually offering you is an opportunity for humility

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

According to your logic, "everyone" is Dustin. You're the fucking moron that needs explaining in everything, you require people to dumb the conversation so you can understand in almost every thread you post in.

Hell, I get DMs that I ignore from talix(I'd argue being liked by talix is better than being liked by Dustin, but that's just opinion) frequently trying to be friends with me, so according to your statement and logic, you're factually incorrect and inconsistent with reality, like most of the shit you regurgitate on here. Your ego is larger than your intellectual capacity.

go back to fawning over asian girls and taking pictures of your food you fucking loser. it's the only thing you're good at. You try to come off as smart, and against the grain, but from what I can tell, you're pretty basic.

You should be grateful im taking the time to point this out to you, I teach kids chess, but also life lessons on how to be a good person. I wonder if you can look past some nasty words I said to see what I'm actually offering you is an opportunity for humility

i give you kindness not to mock you or praise you but because i don't think enmity is necessary between us. you can easily find yourself one day on good terms with someone you consider an enemy today. im not going to be against progress and compassion for either of us.

it doesn't mark you as a high individual, or say much about you uniquely, kyle. it is just an attribute of how i choose to interact with everyone -- i prefer kindness and kinship and i'm not going to stop that from being established by actively mistreating you or remaining inactive at fostering friendship; i won't have a bad tie to someone simply because i didn't choose to try and have things good.

Ralph Waite wrote:
"I feel in my bones you lose a lot of life's value if you don't see yourself as a member of the family of man"

im gonna have to echo again my previous post that there is no need for your hostility or to approach anyone here in such an antagonising tone. while i heavily disagree on labeling anyone here a moron, even if the negative things you charge are true, it's uncalled for and ineffective to address anyone in such a way. it is much more constructive to take a different approach, and our social navigation & history at this forum is more conducive to kind, thoughtful, appreciative discussion. it will always be more fruitful.
i can't imagine what else you'd want to accomplish.

similarly, dustin is an individual who makes incredible strives in self-improvement and has had some spectacular struggles, acquiring real wisdom. his personality is large, and so is his heart. i sincerely oppose you or anyone not giving him his right as an equal individual, as well as brolock. i don't like it done to you, either.

until you demonstrate better qualities, i wouldn't really trust your assessment of other individuals, either;
it is too often that bad-natured people see others in their own nature. i expect a lot better, positive, gentle, and thoughtful expressions from you as a person before I ever respect an admonishment from you. i'm not alone in this, either. there are grand, great, kind things we all accomplish without having to associate with making others aware. success would be found in your initial intention of charity, and while you may not intend to be bragging by saying the good things you do -- it doesn't help your case in context, even if it helps the world and your character.
thank you kindly however for the community work you do. it makes me see you in a new light and i'm glad to know it.

in regards to the rest -- what you are offering an opportunity for -- i think it is in everyone's best interest that you concern yourself with your own shortcomings, and your own opportunities for being humbled, and your own opportunities for self-improvement. seek your own faults, not others'.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont think anyone on here actually hates kyle. we're all here to create our own entertainment and have a good time with the bois.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, if you can see past mean words that hurts your feelings, you might actually learn something from what I say. They say that communication is the most important factor in a relationship(whatever kind of relationship that is), I disagree. You can have open lines of communication, but if there is no comprehension or understanding, then communication is pointless. There's no actual hostility coming from me to anyone in what I am saying. Youre (all of you here) all just misguided with the logic given to you and you desire to confirm your bias that I'm just angry, and I like to play into it because why not, it gives you an opportunity to show that you're retarded and you expect the same thing every time, which is insanity. People love seeing an angry person and trying to make them more angry, while in the process making themselves frustrated.

No solid logic or argument, let alone progress, can be made using politically correct language AND not hurt some feelings/people.

Talix is a terrorist, Indianguy is a lost soul, Brolock is a lowlife, konr is mad, and I'm a faggot.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Like I said, if you can see past mean words that hurts your feelings, you might actually learn something from what I say. They say that communication is the most important factor in a relationship(whatever kind of relationship that is), I disagree. You can have open lines of communication, but if there is no comprehension or understanding, then communication is pointless. There's no actual hostility coming from me to anyone in what I am saying. Youre (all of you here) all just misguided with the logic given to you and you desire to confirm your bias that I'm just angry, and I like to play into it because why not, it gives you an opportunity to show that your retarded and you expect the same thing every time, which is insanity. People love seeing an angry person and trying to make them more angry, while in the process making themselves frustrated.

No solid logic or argument, let alone progress, can be made using politically correct language AND not hurt some feelings/people.

you can teach and accomplish a lot better without empty vulgarities that make it easier to discount you and return mutual disrespect

i think what is most glaring in your assessment of 'everyone' here is that you are the most common denominator. please reflect.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Like I said, if you can see past mean words that hurts your feelings, you might actually learn something from what I say. They say that communication is the most important factor in a relationship(whatever kind of relationship that is), I disagree. You can have open lines of communication, but if there is no comprehension or understanding, then communication is pointless. There's no actual hostility coming from me to anyone in what I am saying. Youre (all of you here) all just misguided with the logic given to you and you desire to confirm your bias that I'm just angry, and I like to play into it because why not, it gives you an opportunity to show that your retarded and you expect the same thing every time, which is insanity. People love seeing an angry person and trying to make them more angry, while in the process making themselves frustrated.

you can teach and accomplish a lot better without empty vulgarities that make it easier to discount you and return mutual disrespect

i think what is most glaring in your assessment of 'everyone' here is that you are the most common denominator. please reflect.

I don't rely on Respect to get shit done in my and my families life. It's something that my father and grandfather have taught me, at a young age. It's how you move forward in life and get what YOU WANT in life. I just do it, and if people don't like it, tough shit. It's why I get paid what I do, and can do whatever I want with my career at this point. a lack of mutual respect has never NOT gotten me a job that I wanted, or a sale I couldn't close.

If i cared about "respect", what would that mean? I would have to care about what other people think of me.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I don't rely on Respect to get shit done in my and my families life. It's something that my father and grandfather have taught me. It's how you move forward in life. I just do it, and if people don't like it, tough shit. It's why I get paid what I do, and can do whatever I want.

If i cared about "respect", what would that mean? I would have to care about what other people think of me.

i just don't see what sense there is in attempting to communicate with someone your animosity has ensured that they are committed to misunderstanding you.

you don't need to earn our respect, i just think that if you valued comprehension or understanding so highly, you would give a foundation for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: