Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

this video is fucking nuts, i've hit the youtube jackpot

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: this video is fucking nuts, i've hit the youtube jackpot Reply with quote

Link
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk what the dude did but this host is mad annoying

ok went further in the video now, seems he's a bit of a prick but these two are fucking awful at putting their points across in a clear or non-annoying way.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:

ok went further in the video now, seems he's a bit of a prick but these two are fucking awful at putting their points across in a clear or non-annoying way.

10/10 post that contributes, genuine effort. nominated for post of 2019
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

no one cares what you have to say and you're considered as the crazy weirdo by literally everyone on this forum lmao

Kyle isn't even as bad as you Laughing
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

no one cares what you have to say and you're considered as the crazy weirdo by literally everyone on this forum lmao

dun be so mean, people can change
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Yea dude, drugs can change you permanently, you're right

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HotHeap
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

drugs can alter who you are temporarliy, it you who changes your traits to match the drugs.

After you are off the drugs or consuming the drugs recreationally and not being an addict, then you have control of your traits and drugs did not affect who you are as a human being
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

drugs can alter who you are temporarliy, it you who changes your traits to match the drugs.

After you are off the drugs or consuming the drugs recreationally and not being an addict, then you have control of your traits and drugs did not affect who you are as a human being

this has been explained to him before.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

"Drugs" is an all encompassing term not limited to illegal drugs and can be applied that way, you're thinking of illicit drugs probably because you abuse/have abused them, not that I'm judging.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

gee, i sure better jump on your train and measure my self-worth with internet opinions

what an actual joke, kid. one day you might actually get something but pity from me, keep it up

"no one cares" *types a big post* lmfao
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

"Drugs" is an all encompassing term not limited to illegal drugs and can be applied that way, you're thinking of illicit drugs probably because you abuse/have abused them, not that I'm judging.

all im sayin is we dont attribute alcohol being the reason for the guy who kills osmeone while driving drunk. he's still held responsbile. you got yourself out of your suicidal thougths. not the drugs. dangerous thinking to believe that highly of drugs and put them on a god pedistal liek that. its what leads to addiction.

(sorry to rest of cef for no long multipage debate, i decided to checkm8 him right away)
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

all im sayin is we dont attribute alcohol being the reason for the guy who kills osmeone while driving drunk. he's still held responsbile. you got yourself out of your suicidal thougths. not the drugs. dangerous thinking to believe that highly of drugs and put them on a god pedistal liek that. its what leads to addiction.

(sorry to rest of cef for no long multipage debate, i decided to checkm8 him right away)

woah thank you for being strong enough to beat depression and suicidal thoughts kyle. im glad u are here and alive even if we dont get along. thanks for all the laughs and fun, im happy we met
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

You haven't checkmated anything, except your own life in a corner of the world lmao.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
t328163

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf is this? why should i watch this? i'm not a lifeless person to watch two idiots lurking a "beta" male.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: