Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Big thank you to CEF community
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
we've already discussed this in private and you claimed to have understood my reasoning for my conclusions. therefore, to say you honestly have no idea what im talking about is dishonest. maybe it was a lie to regain friendship?

so we are talking about the kid you lost ("son"?)

i said i understood that you had some emotional objection to me, not that i agreed or understood all of what you keep secret.

i.e., that i can understand to a degree not wanting to speak to the person who reported you for child endangerment.

if you are going to cite what i said privately, then do so in its entirety and reflect on everything i said to you:

that it is wrong of you to hold me accountable for doing what was right.

as such -- i did not violate the trust, i did not lie to you, and i did not break any promise to you.

i most certainly did not promise i would let you and that woman, in all of your sickness, abuse and neglect an innocent child.
confiding in me your abuse does not mean i am trusted to ensure you continue to abuse an innocent child


it would have been betraying the trust to encourage and allow your behaviour -- i saw your evil, and i corrected it. there was nothing wrong in what i did -- you lost your son, your actions cost you your right as a parent: you can not blame me.

it is absolutely sick to say that protecting an innocent child is hypocrisy and "a violation of trust"

TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
While i can appreciate your sense of humor from a 3rd party perspective your pm is passive aggresive as fuck. Im not your friend, but i also acknowledge my role in what you did. If i wasnt using drugs while raising my son you wouldnt have reported it to cps. That doesnt retract from the fact that youre a terrible person.


“Whoso- ever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”

when are you going to stop pretending you can see into anyone's heart but your own? i know what my intentions were and I swear by Allah that they were good. everyone i have asked offline and on the forums even agreed with my decision -- it is no surprise that you are blinded by your own accountability (which is entirely yours, there is no "if i wasn't, you wouldn't have" crap, grow up with that exonerative tense), or the fact that others knew you better than you knew yourself after committing to mainlined-oblivion and self-destruction.

in the depths of your addiction you had no self-control, no self-awareness. i wasn't going to lose any more sleep pondering my inaction when i had endless exposure to what you were capable of and what your son's parents were putting him through.

you had a few good moments after your son was born. but your track record was anything but reassuring.
you aren't special -- and any parent who does what you did deserves repercussions -- never their child. yet you were content risking him and his life just for a fix. so was his mother. it was terrifying. and you have never tried to understand the position you put me in as someone who cared for you and considered you a friend for years.
so yes, when you decided that your son wasn't enough for you, and that being a parent was important -- but LESS important than getting high, it was only a difficult decision because i cared for you, not because it wasn't easy to figure out what was right to do. especially when the gravity of that mistake and your internal conflict with your desire to be a father was only ever going to be fuel for your addiction after relapsing.

i don't care if you hate me for the rest of your life. the small chance that i could've prevented any more of a travesty or a tragedy more than makes up for it -- and i will always sleep well knowing that i made the correct decision; now there's a fighting chance your son can grow up with a father -- and that is infinitely better than the foundation of your then-existence you had no right to plague a child with.

one day you'll have to realise, some of us live by nothing, some of us live in addiction, some of us live through our faith.
i sincerely made a decision in good intention that i did and still do believe was correct. your opinion of it, however, has not been the same. we all have our own roads that we walk our selves -- don't confuse mine with yours or measure mine by yours. clearly only leads you to more animosity and errors. (such as thinking my good tidings were passive aggressive)
likewise, i'm not stupid enough to think i'll ever understand the struggle you face every single day. but damn am i happy that the sun is shining on you and your life again. my good tidings and salutations are genuine, nothing was passive-aggressive

i've seen too much similar to want you a part of that.
i've seen so many beautiful fathers and sons and only ever did i want you a part of that.
if your animosity for me guarantees that, then i'm happy to bare it, just as i am happy the last decision i made while we were friends on good terms, was the one that lead us here.


I dont disagree with your decision n am not upset about that. i would have done the same.



Oh man I forgot Dustin had a kid. You're fucked up bro for invoking that poor child who did nothing wrong, and trying to use that against him.

My Brother has a son, and doesn't get to see him except maybe once or twice a year, because of bullshit so I can imagine the pain he goes through on a daily basis. You on the other hand? I doubt you know what pain is, you fucking jobless wannabe hippie.

You make me dislike muslims as a whole more every single day. You do not do the community a service by talking to anyone on behalf of the religion.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION


Last edited by Channel GannoK on Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Oh man I forgot Dustin had a kid. You're fucked up bro for invoking that poor child who did nothing wrong, and trying to use that against him.

My Brother has a son, and doesn't get to see him except maybe once or twice a year, because of bullshit so I can imagine the pain he goes through on a daily basis. You on the other hand? I doubt you know what pain is, you fucking jobless wannabe hippie.


he invoked his son and tried to use losing his son against me. i haven't tried to use his son against him.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i already agreed that, in your mind, you did not lie to me or give me a promise that you broke. but to say you didn't betray my trust is dishonest (hence lied to me). you said you wanted to MAIL a gift to my son. you mailed nothing. you called cps and sent a person. i did not abuse or neglect my child. that is where you are wrong and that is the basis of your erroneous conclusion. you made your assumption off the propaganda that because im a drug addict therefore i cannot raise a child. on that assumption, millions of fathers should be jailed because they drink after work.

Quote:
it would have been betraying the trust to encourage and allow your behaviour -- i saw your evil, and i corrected it. there was nothing wrong in what i did -- you lost your son, your actions cost you your right as a parent: you can not blame me.


you corrected nothing, you saw what media has taught you to see like a blind dog. this is where you're wrong again. there you go, making assumptions. my child was not taken from me. i never told you so you just assumed and made false connections. you wanna know what happened? cps came, they saw that my son was well taken care of, they saw that the house was clean and orderly, they saw that i was a responsible parent, told me why they came (your claims) and that by law they had to investigate. after one trip, they immediately concluded that nothing was wrong.

if you want to know the truth... my ex cheated on me and left me and abandoned our son. after she left me, i became homeless (again). during that time of homelessness (living at my employers house) her mother and i raised my son while my ex was off doing drugs with the guy she left me for. during the morning/day i worked a job, after work i went to her mothers house to watch my son, watch her 3 teenage daughters, stocked their fridge, cooked dinner for her daughters + my son, cleaned their home as a THANK YOU for helping me raise my son, as a thank you for allowing me to be with my son while she (grandmother) was at work. i then gave 50% of my paycheck to her mother as an additional thank you for helping me. my sons grandmother and i were the ones raising her. you are so wrong in your thinking because i never shared this with you.

Quote:
i dont disagree with your decision and would have done the same


this is based off what i shared with you. i never wanted to share the full story with anyone that isn't close to me. i was allowing you to live in your reality and it was easier to not argue.

_________________
TRUEmer


Last edited by TheIndianGuy on Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Oh man I forgot Dustin had a kid. You're fucked up bro for invoking that poor child who did nothing wrong, and trying to use that against him.

My Brother has a son, and doesn't get to see him except maybe once or twice a year, because of bullshit so I can imagine the pain he goes through on a daily basis. You on the other hand? I doubt you know what pain is, you fucking jobless wannabe hippie.


he invoked his son and tried to use losing his son against me. i haven't tried to use his son against him.


yes you are, you are using your actions of reporting childhood endangerment(something very rarely if ever accurately reported, look up the statistics) on him, as like a position that makes you righteous, because trufax.

even after what Dustin has told me about his violent past and drug abuse, taking someone's kid from another man using the government, is so fucked up.

So you've 51/50'd shrooms, ruined his relationship with his father, and possibly ruined another child's relationship with his father.


what is your fucking problem? were you beat as a child? did you dad leave your mom? There is some serious pathology that needs to be explored here because you are one fucked up nut case.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION


Last edited by Channel GannoK on Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
i already agreed that, in your mind, you did not lie to me or give me a promise that you broke. but to say you didn't betray my trust is dishonest (hence lied to me). you said you wanted to MAIL a gift to my son. you mailed nothing. you called cps and sent a person. i did not abuse or neglect my child. that is where you are wrong and that is the basis of your erroneous conclusion. you made your assumption off the propaganda that because im a drug addict therefore i cannot raise a child. on that assumption, millions of fathers should be jailed because they drink after work.

Quote:
it would have been betraying the trust to encourage and allow your behaviour -- i saw your evil, and i corrected it. there was nothing wrong in what i did -- you lost your son, your actions cost you your right as a parent: you can not blame me.


you corrected nothing, you saw what media has taught you to see like a blind dog. this is where you're wrong again. there you go, making assumptions. my child was not taken from me. i never told you so you just assumed and made false connections. you wanna know what happened? cps came, they saw that my son was well taken care of, they saw that the house was clean and orderly, they saw that i was a responsible parent, told me why they came (your claims) and that by law they had to investigate. after one trip, they immediately concluded that nothing was wrong.

if you want to know the truth... my ex cheated on me and left me and abandoned our son. after she left me, i became homeless (again). during that time of homelessness (living at my employers house) her mother and i raised my son while my ex was off doing drugs with the guy she left me for. during the morning/day i worked a job, after work i went to her mothers house to watch my son, watch her 3 teenage daughters, stocked their fridge, cooked dinner for her daughters + my son, cleaned their home as a THANK YOU for helping me raise my son, as a thank you for allowing me to be with my son while she (grandmother) was at work. i then gave 50% of my paycheck to her mother as an additional thank you for helping me. my sons grandmother and i were the ones raising her. you are so wrong in your thinking because i never shared this with you.


whenever the life/property/honor of someone else, are in a dangerous situation -- and danger can be avoided by lying, that is permitted to lie in Islam to protect them.

obviously i felt that there was a danger to your son, and you even agreed with my decision. yes, you did abuse and neglect your child.

moreover, you have already clearly demonstrated that you are not operating under what is understood by "trust" in islam ; you are saying that if you confide your evils, then i am trusted to protect you in committing those evils (even against an innocent child), and that is NOT THE CASE.

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Oh man I forgot Dustin had a kid. You're fucked up bro for invoking that poor child who did nothing wrong, and trying to use that against him.

My Brother has a son, and doesn't get to see him except maybe once or twice a year, because of bullshit so I can imagine the pain he goes through on a daily basis. You on the other hand? I doubt you know what pain is, you fucking jobless wannabe hippie.


he invoked his son and tried to use losing his son against me. i haven't tried to use his son against him.


yes you are, you are using your actions of reporting childhood endangerment(something very rarely if ever accurately reported, look up the statistics) on him, as like a position that makes you righteous, because trufax.

even after what Dustin has told me about his violent past and drug abuse, taking someone's kid from another man using the government, is so fucked up.

So you've 51/50'd shrooms, ruined his relationship with his father, and ruined another child'd relationship with his father.


what is your fucking problem? were you beat as a child? did you dad leave your mom? There is some serious pathology that needs to be explored here because you are one fucked up nut case.


no, this is literally something that Dustin brought up, not me.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Oh man I forgot Dustin had a kid. You're fucked up bro for invoking that poor child who did nothing wrong, and trying to use that against him.

My Brother has a son, and doesn't get to see him except maybe once or twice a year, because of bullshit so I can imagine the pain he goes through on a daily basis. You on the other hand? I doubt you know what pain is, you fucking jobless wannabe hippie.


he invoked his son and tried to use losing his son against me. i haven't tried to use his son against him.


yes you are, you are using your actions of reporting childhood endangerment(something very rarely if ever accurately reported, look up the statistics) on him, as like a position that makes you righteous, because trufax.

even after what Dustin has told me about his violent past and drug abuse, taking someone's kid from another man using the government, is so fucked up.

So you've 51/50'd shrooms, ruined his relationship with his father, and ruined another child'd relationship with his father.


what is your fucking problem? were you beat as a child? did you dad leave your mom? There is some serious pathology that needs to be explored here because you are one fucked up nut case.


he didn't get my child taken away from me, he only thinks he did based off the limited knowledge of what i told him. i never wanted to expose this. i was cryptic af until he exposed it himself.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Oh man I forgot Dustin had a kid. You're fucked up bro for invoking that poor child who did nothing wrong, and trying to use that against him.

My Brother has a son, and doesn't get to see him except maybe once or twice a year, because of bullshit so I can imagine the pain he goes through on a daily basis. You on the other hand? I doubt you know what pain is, you fucking jobless wannabe hippie.


he invoked his son and tried to use losing his son against me. i haven't tried to use his son against him.


yes you are, you are using your actions of reporting childhood endangerment(something very rarely if ever accurately reported, look up the statistics) on him, as like a position that makes you righteous, because trufax.

even after what Dustin has told me about his violent past and drug abuse, taking someone's kid from another man using the government, is so fucked up.

So you've 51/50'd shrooms, ruined his relationship with his father, and ruined another child'd relationship with his father.


what is your fucking problem? were you beat as a child? did you dad leave your mom? There is some serious pathology that needs to be explored here because you are one fucked up nut case.


he didn't get my child taken away from me, he only thinks he did based off the limited knowledge of what i told him. i never wanted to expose this. i was cryptic af until he exposed it himself.

THIS is 5th dimensional chess, and talix is playing chutes and ladders

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Oh man I forgot Dustin had a kid. You're fucked up bro for invoking that poor child who did nothing wrong, and trying to use that against him.

My Brother has a son, and doesn't get to see him except maybe once or twice a year, because of bullshit so I can imagine the pain he goes through on a daily basis. You on the other hand? I doubt you know what pain is, you fucking jobless wannabe hippie.


he invoked his son and tried to use losing his son against me. i haven't tried to use his son against him.


yes you are, you are using your actions of reporting childhood endangerment(something very rarely if ever accurately reported, look up the statistics) on him, as like a position that makes you righteous, because trufax.

even after what Dustin has told me about his violent past and drug abuse, taking someone's kid from another man using the government, is so fucked up.

So you've 51/50'd shrooms, ruined his relationship with his father, and ruined another child'd relationship with his father.


what is your fucking problem? were you beat as a child? did you dad leave your mom? There is some serious pathology that needs to be explored here because you are one fucked up nut case.


he didn't get my child taken away from me, he only thinks he did based off the limited knowledge of what i told him. i never wanted to expose this. i was cryptic af until he exposed it himself.


sooo you deceived me? cool? at least i did what i thought was right, (which isn't excusing abusing and neglecting my child).

good to establish that i didn't do what you accused me of. you only broke your own trusts by endangering your son.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.


Quote:
lying, that is permitted to lie in Islam to protect them.


panic mode engaged: a contradiction in religion

_________________
TRUEmer


Last edited by TheIndianGuy on Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Quote:
Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.


Quote:
lying, that is permitted to lie in Islam to protect them.


panic mode engaged: a contradiction in religion

not a contradiction. continue trying to excuse child abuse, dustin mills

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Quote:
Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.


Quote:
lying, that is permitted to lie in Islam to protect them.


panic mode engaged: a contradiction in religion


Checkmate in 2

Take that atheists

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Quote:
Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.


Quote:
lying, that is permitted to lie in Islam to protect them.


panic mode engaged: a contradiction in religion

not a contradiction. continue trying to excuse child abuse, dustin mills


https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+mills&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS813US813&oq=dustin+mills&aqs=chrome..69i57j35i39j69i59j69i61l2j69i60.1835j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

greatsage wrote:
sooo you deceived me? cool? at least i did what i thought was right, (which isn't excusing abusing and neglecting my child).

good to establish that i didn't do what you accused me of. you only broke your own trusts by endangering your son.


i never deceived you, these are the assumptions you came to based off what i told you. i didn't tell you any lies. the only person to deceive is you.

great job ignoring my argument and nitpicking.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Quote:
Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.


Quote:
lying, that is permitted to lie in Islam to protect them.


panic mode engaged: a contradiction in religion

not a contradiction. continue trying to excuse child abuse, dustin mills


greatsage wrote:
sooo you deceived me? cool? at least i did what i thought was right, (which isn't excusing abusing and neglecting my child).

good to establish that i didn't do what you accused me of. you only broke your own trusts by endangering your son.


i never deceived you, these are the assumptions you came to based off what i told you. i didn't tell you any lies.

great job ignoring my argument and nitpicking.


i didn't ignore your argument. it is you who ignores mine.
i never betrayed your trust, i did what was right and even you agreed that i did the right thing.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i clearly said that based off the LIMITED understanding of the situation, you did what you FELT was the right decision.

keep ignoring the bulk of my argument tho. its funny.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
i clearly said that based off the LIMITED understanding of the situation, you did what you FELT was the right decision.

keep ignoring the bulk of my argument tho. its funny.


i haven't ignored the bulk of your argument; i have addressed it.

you think it's funny to make others believe you are neglecting and abusing your child, and think it's funny that others would try and protect you from harming a child.

keep dismissing yourself while ignoring the arguments i've laid plain, that you have always avoided and ignored.

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Thank you for the kind words. I want to believe the genuine sincerity of your message and believe there is at least some compassion attached. I never wished hostility, harm or bad feelings towards you despite my choice to disconnect. I appreciate that you do check in on me regardless of the motive, whatever it may be.

Its possible i said 18 months [sober], i dont calculate or pay attention to my clean time. I did check when you asked this time tho.

My time in sobriety has been very easy and satisfying. Ive finally found the inner peace i so desperately sought in drugs. I am ok with dustin today. No problem seems too big, no solution too out of reach. Of course life isnt perfect, ive just learned to handle it like a healthy individual. And with the exception of the theoretical loss of a loved one it would take quite a lot to compare to the pain and misery i felt in addiction. Ive gained invaluable gratitude, patience, and appreciation for everything as a result.

Im sure there are plenty expecting me to fail because that is what my track record has shown. But on the other side of the coin, i am hope and inspiration to others who knew me at my lowest. Ive put a lot of time and effort into getting to where i am today. As i continue to invest it will continue to pay out. Id be a fool to throw away the incredible life i have today.

I dont think i mentioned the situation with my son but the closest interaction ive had with him in the past ~1.5 years is pictures. Its still painful for me so i dont bring it up often. The short version is we were not ready to be parents. My ex realized (too late despite my warnings) she was in over her head raising a child coupled with the hell i put her through with my own drug addiction [and everything that entailed]. I drove her to start cheating on me with a guy from her past, shortly after she left me for him, she attempted to fradulantly recieve child support while i was living with her, once again i became homeless after we seperated. During this time she refused to allow me to see my son. My attempts to cope by numbing the life shattering pain with xanax and heroin didnt work. The next logical thing to do was to intentionally lose my mind, to be so far gone i wouldnt even comprehend the situation. Thats when the daily meff and acid came into play. About a month later she ran away from home with this guy and abandoned our son with her mother. During the next x amount of months her mother and i raised my son as i slowly slipped out of reality into a psychosis; i worked mornings and early afternoons at a friends family business (a gear and broach shop cutting metal) while she watched my son and at nights while she bartended i supervised her daughters cleaned her house cooked dinner for all the kids filled the fridge and spent the last few precious moments i had taking care of my son. After a while i became convinced i was a cyborg with gears in my body, i attempted to cut ties with all human desires/needs (specifically food, sleep and sex). I couldnt tell if the thoughts in my head were coming from god or the devil disguised as god. I believed i could travel between the 1st-5th dimension and reverse or fastforeward time with my mind. I could deconstruct every object into its individual pieces ajd continue to break them down to the subatomic level with my mind fully absorbing the blueprint of the design. I became physically disturbed by the geometry of the outdoors as it was chaotic in comparison to the straight lines of man made objects indoors so i attempted to create a math more accurate to bring peace of mind. Eventually i somehow ended up in a psych ward followed by a drug rehab.
During that time her mother gave me son up for an under the table adoption to a well off family that could provide my son with the lovd akd care he deserved. It was a very hard choice to set aside my emotions and think logically of what would be best for him and i. Legally, i could have gotten custody of him but was in no position to raise him.

It was a while before i returned to reality and stablized mentally. I couldnt even look at another female for a very long time. There was so much fear associated with getting into another relationship. Im now back in school, have an apartment with a friend whose got a year clean, and recently let my guard down for sweet girl that doesnt do drugs and is finishing her phd in math. I understand i have a life long road of hard work and struggles but too much about me. I wanna know how taylors been and whats new.

I also want to apologize for how mean i was to you when you were nice to me. Removing that evil part of me has been my biggest challenge.


yeah, so, you were endangering your child and even said he was given up for adoption. but continue saying that you weren't a danger, and you didn't deceive me about anything.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068


Last edited by greatsage on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites