Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Big thank you to CEF community
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
I've already told you i'm not interested, so of course i'm "averse to genuine discussion". Learn to take a no before you become a rapist, dude.


you are only interested in making lies and false accusations against someone.
because they called you out on your arrogance and hypocrisy.

produce your proof if you are truthful.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao. Proof of what? That I don't want to have this conversation again? Here's your proof: be quiet and have a nice day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Lmao. Proof of what? That I don't want to have this conversation again? Here's your proof: be quiet and have a nice day.


proof of your accusations you make against me

and of course, when you are ever challenged to prove your lies -- you run.

avoiding a conversation is not having a conversation; you are actually incapable of discussing religion fairly or critically, which is why you have never done so.

in fact, you seem to not be capable of doing fair conversation at all; you actually make baseless insults against anyone who holds you to the standard you hold others.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not interested in having a conversation with someone with your personality. No means no.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
I'm not interested in having a conversation with someone with your personality. No means no.


clearly you are interested, didn't you shut up? no one is forcing you to type, and it's quite immature to mock rape.

“Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol semantics, like a child, big surprise. But good, at least you finally get the point, it took a while, but that just points to the aforementioned issue with comprehension. Glad you finally understand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Lol semantics, like a child, big surprise. But good, at least you finally get the point, it took a while, but that just points to the aforementioned issue with comprehension. Glad you finally understand.


lol what? if you wanted to stop this conversation then you would have. you are keeping it going, and you don't have to.
continue lying

it's funny too, i ask you to stop spamming my inbox and you continue spamming my inbox. but oooooh wow it's RAPE for me to respond to you in public. childish hypocrite, so much for turning the other cheek

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068


Last edited by greatsage on Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
“Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.


all three of which you did with me. dont worry, i wont go into detail publicly.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
“Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.


all three of which you did with me. dont worry, i wont go into detail publicly.

you shouldn't bring something up publicly if you don't want to discuss it.

so please, do explain -- because i have no clue what you are saying.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
“Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.


all three of which you did with me. dont worry, i wont go into detail publicly.

you shouldn't bring something up publicly if you don't want to discuss it.

so please, do explain -- because i have no clue what you are saying.


come on now, i know you know.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
“Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.


all three of which you did with me. dont worry, i wont go into detail publicly.

you shouldn't bring something up publicly if you don't want to discuss it.

so please, do explain -- because i have no clue what you are saying.


come on now, i know you know.


i honestly have no idea what you are saying. what lie did i make to you, what promise did i break?

"The amaanah (trust) includes everything that Allah has entrusted to you and instructed you to take care of. That includes guarding your physical faculties from engaging in anything that is not pleasing to Allah, and guarding anything that has been entrusted to you that has to do with the rights and dues of others."

it is likely that you don't really understand what you are charging, especially within the shariah, and it is likely that you have not made an effort to understand things of the sort with me personally. i have kept the door open for you to do just that (and as such, by your silence thought there was an understanding on such matters)
but if you want to persist in misunderstanding, and accusing me of things i didn't do, then there is nothing i can do to help you.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
“Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.


all three of which you did with me. dont worry, i wont go into detail publicly.

you shouldn't bring something up publicly if you don't want to discuss it.

so please, do explain -- because i have no clue what you are saying.


come on now, i know you know.


i honestly have no idea what you are saying. what lie did i make to you, what promise did i break?

"The amaanah (trust) includes everything that Allah has entrusted to you and instructed you to take care of. That includes guarding your physical faculties from engaging in anything that is not pleasing to Allah, and guarding anything that has been entrusted to you that has to do with the rights and dues of others."

it is likely that you don't really understand what you are charging, especially within the shariah, and it is likely that you have not made an effort to understand things of the sort with me personally. i have kept the door open for you to do just that (and as such, by your silence thought there was an understanding on such matters)
but if you want to persist in misunderstanding, and accusing me of things i didn't do, then there is nothing i can do to help you.


i understand that, in your mind, you were truthful on your promise based off your assumption(s). notice how you excluded betraying my trust.

we've already discussed this in private and you claimed to have understood my reasoning for my conclusions. so to say you honestly have no idea what im talking about is dishonest.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
“Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.


all three of which you did with me. dont worry, i wont go into detail publicly.

you shouldn't bring something up publicly if you don't want to discuss it.

so please, do explain -- because i have no clue what you are saying.


come on now, i know you know.


i honestly have no idea what you are saying. what lie did i make to you, what promise did i break?

"The amaanah (trust) includes everything that Allah has entrusted to you and instructed you to take care of. That includes guarding your physical faculties from engaging in anything that is not pleasing to Allah, and guarding anything that has been entrusted to you that has to do with the rights and dues of others."

it is likely that you don't really understand what you are charging, especially within the shariah, and it is likely that you have not made an effort to understand things of the sort with me personally. i have kept the door open for you to do just that (and as such, by your silence thought there was an understanding on such matters)
but if you want to persist in misunderstanding, and accusing me of things i didn't do, then there is nothing i can do to help you.


i understand that, in your mind, you were truthful on your promise based off your assumption(s). notice how you excluded betraying my trust.


again, i have no idea what you are talking about. if you are going to say i lied, i broke a promise, etc., then do so and explain how.

if , however, someone expresses to me --in secrecy-- their abhorrent evils;
i am not under their trust to permit them to engage in those acts.

it is a capital mistake of you to try and twist my religion around when you don't understand it. make an opportunity to before you base your objections on such

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we've already discussed this in private and you claimed to have understood my reasoning for my conclusions. therefore, to say you honestly have no idea what im talking about is dishonest. maybe it was a lie to regain friendship?

once again, ignored the part of betraying my trust. 1/3rd of your argument.

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
we've already discussed this in private and you claimed to have understood my reasoning for my conclusions. therefore, to say you honestly have no idea what im talking about is dishonest. maybe it was a lie to regain friendship?

so we are talking about the kid you lost ("son"?)

i said i understood that you had some emotional objection to me, not that i agreed or understood all of what you keep secret.

i.e., that i can understand to a degree not wanting to speak to the person who reported you for child endangerment.

if you are going to cite what i said privately, then do so in its entirety and reflect on everything i said to you:

that it is wrong of you to hold me accountable for doing what was right.

as such -- i did not violate the trust, i did not lie to you, and i did not break any promise to you.

i most certainly did not promise i would let you and that woman, in all of your sickness, abuse and neglect an innocent child.
confiding in me your abuse does not mean i am trusted to ensure you continue to abuse an innocent child


it would have been betraying the trust to encourage and allow your behaviour -- i saw your evil, and i corrected it. there was nothing wrong in what i did -- you lost your son, your actions cost you your right as a parent: you can not blame me.

it is absolutely sick to say that protecting an innocent child is hypocrisy and "a violation of trust"

TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
While i can appreciate your sense of humor from a 3rd party perspective your pm is passive aggresive as fuck. Im not your friend, but i also acknowledge my role in what you did. If i wasnt using drugs while raising my son you wouldnt have reported it to cps. That doesnt retract from the fact that youre a terrible person.


“Whoso- ever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”

when are you going to stop pretending you can see into anyone's heart but your own? i know what my intentions were and I swear by Allah that they were good. everyone i have asked offline and on the forums even agreed with my decision -- it is no surprise that you are blinded by your own accountability (which is entirely yours, there is no "if i wasn't, you wouldn't have" crap, grow up with that exonerative tense), or the fact that others knew you better than you knew yourself after committing to mainlined-oblivion and self-destruction.

in the depths of your addiction you had no self-control, no self-awareness. i wasn't going to lose any more sleep pondering my inaction when i had endless exposure to what you were capable of and what your son's parents were putting him through.

you had a few good moments after your son was born. but your track record was anything but reassuring.
you aren't special -- and any parent who does what you did deserves repercussions -- never their child. yet you were content risking him and his life just for a fix. so was his mother. it was terrifying. and you have never tried to understand the position you put me in as someone who cared for you and considered you a friend for years.
so yes, when you decided that your son wasn't enough for you, and that being a parent was important -- but LESS important than getting high, it was only a difficult decision because i cared for you, not because it wasn't easy to figure out what was right to do. especially when the gravity of that mistake and your internal conflict with your desire to be a father was only ever going to be fuel for your addiction after relapsing.

i don't care if you hate me for the rest of your life. the small chance that i could've prevented any more of a travesty or a tragedy more than makes up for it -- and i will always sleep well knowing that i made the correct decision; now there's a fighting chance your son can grow up with a father -- and that is infinitely better than the foundation of your then-existence you had no right to plague a child with.

one day you'll have to realise, some of us live by nothing, some of us live in addiction, some of us live through our faith.
i sincerely made a decision in good intention that i did and still do believe was correct. your opinion of it, however, has not been the same. we all have our own roads that we walk our selves -- don't confuse mine with yours or measure mine by yours. clearly only leads you to more animosity and errors. (such as thinking my good tidings were passive aggressive)
likewise, i'm not stupid enough to think i'll ever understand the struggle you face every single day. but damn am i happy that the sun is shining on you and your life again. my good tidings and salutations are genuine, nothing was passive-aggressive

i've seen too much similar to want you a part of that.
i've seen so many beautiful fathers and sons and only ever did i want you a part of that.
if your animosity for me guarantees that, then i'm happy to bare it, just as i am happy the last decision i made while we were friends on good terms, was the one that lead us here.


I dont disagree with your decision n am not upset about that. i would have done the same.


greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
you should be thanking me for being a good friend, and instead you can't come to terms and shift the blame on me.

i dont care about your conceited, personal, 'moral' reasons for your decision. (1) you did what you thought was right ONLY based on what was immediately in front of you instead of deciding on what was actually right. (2) you went against my personal definition of a friend by breaking my trust. (3) you of all people should understand drug addiction better than most; however, it appears its all black and white to you. you've fallen hook line and sinker for drug addict = you're automatically a bad person propaganda/bait (ironically).

you obviously understand the situation and clearly know why i dont want to be your friend.



Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”


you have no idea what's in my heart. conceited was putting your child in harm's way, and conceited is holding me accountable for your mistakes. i stopped reading there. grow up, one day your son will thank me.

on the day of recompense, I will not be held accountable for being complicit in non-action. Allah trusted me to do the right thing, and I did that not to please you, not for some conceited reason, but because it was something evil i knew needed to be corrected.

how unfair for you to ever blame me for that -- it justifies fully my assessment that your judgment was compromised, you were unfit as a parent, and a danger to an innocent child.

alhamdulillah, the state concurred. anyone in their right mind agrees with me on this, everyone i asked before and after, everyone i have talked to on the forum included.

take a personal inventory, you have no control over your addiction and no control over the situation you were in. it was a blessing for everyone to help you the way i did, and on the day of judgment you will find Allah rewarding me for doing right by you and your son, instead of your dead son testifying against both of us for negligence.

if you can't empathize with me on my religious and moral motive, and are going to reproach me for doing what i think is right -- you have no ground to say you ever understood me enough to say i was 'conceited'. you are projecting.

i wouldn't have done anything different; but i know every day you wish you did. and you can't continue to hang that on me.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites