Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big thank you to CEF community
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
To0k wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
DarkByteIsMyNiga wrote:
No I don't have enough to buy a mansion. did get enough to pay for a semester's worth of texts which I couldn't find on TPB or libgen.

Anyway, theindianguy was right when he said working retail or some other rl job matches or is even better pay than crypto trading/holding, and way less effort too.

but the point is that crypto, esp BTC helps people with very little capital (because of the high divisibility of bitcoin) get into how trading works, gain confidence in how to read graphs, concept of buying low selling high, holding, flipping, scripts, etc. You can't have a thousandth of a gram of gold, but you can have a thousandth of a bitcoin, etc.

A gram of gold is only like 50 bucks though.

How dare you talk about our lord and savior like that

You Crypto, Bro?

I'm too much of a poorfag to have any portfolio of anything. I do the paycheck to paycheck shit

Check out robinhood. You can trade BTC and Stonks. It's an app. Get 5$ worth, just might be worth it. My last boss showed me a cool algorithm he made based on his own studies, and you can have your robinhood account make money for you, automatic trades based on price drops/rises without even looking at it. It's really nice.

dude from my mosque opened another mosque with cryptocurrencies
that is because a mosque is worthless, so it does not cost a lot of money lol

they spent tens of thousands of dollars worth actually, looks like you're again demonstrating your ignorance and how stupid your hatred makes you

ex. the whole earth is a mosque. derp

Only 10,000? Those are rookie numbers. Probably because it came from welfare money. What was the building made out of? Pure concrete? I bet that mosque isnt up to code.
not up to code? sorry can I see your OSHA card, you cant talk about these things and judge them unless youre certified for it.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
To0k wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
DarkByteIsMyNiga wrote:
No I don't have enough to buy a mansion. did get enough to pay for a semester's worth of texts which I couldn't find on TPB or libgen.

Anyway, theindianguy was right when he said working retail or some other rl job matches or is even better pay than crypto trading/holding, and way less effort too.

but the point is that crypto, esp BTC helps people with very little capital (because of the high divisibility of bitcoin) get into how trading works, gain confidence in how to read graphs, concept of buying low selling high, holding, flipping, scripts, etc. You can't have a thousandth of a gram of gold, but you can have a thousandth of a bitcoin, etc.

You Crypto, Bro?

I'm too much of a poorfag to have any portfolio of anything. I do the paycheck to paycheck shit

Check out robinhood. You can trade BTC and Stonks. It's an app. Get 5$ worth, just might be worth it. My last boss showed me a cool algorithm he made based on his own studies, and you can have your robinhood account make money for you, automatic trades based on price drops/rises without even looking at it. It's really nice.

they spent tens of thousands of dollars worth actually, looks like you're again demonstrating your ignorance and how stupid your hatred makes you

Only 10,000? Those are rookie numbers. Probably because it came from welfare money. What was the building made out of? Pure concrete? I bet that mosque isnt up to code.
not up to code? sorry can I see your OSHA card, you cant talk about these things and judge them unless youre certified for it.

Oh Brolock, I thought certifications didn't matter? not that I don't have it, but this isn't about me. It's about you. It always is. I'm just curious about your line of thinking, because when I have invoked my certifications in the past, you discredit/ed them as if they don't matter, because I am me. Yet for some reason, I am supposed validate the credentials that very well could possibly not even be yours? because of what? I might verify with a real website your number? what kind of retarded logic is that? Do you think i would report to the government or something that I think your credential is bullshit? no, that sounds like something you would do though, which is why you hide yours.

You are the most intellectually dishonest person besides talix that engages on this forum. No wonder you two love eachother so much, you both like to hate on people, for the sake of lulz. You are such a deep and interesting character

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
To0k wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
DarkByteIsMyNiga wrote:

You Crypto, Bro?

Oh Brolock, I thought certifications didn't matter? not that I don't have it, but this isn't about me. It's about you. It always is. I'm just curious about your line of thinking, because when I have invoked my certifications in the past, you discredit/ed them as if they don't matter, because I am me. Yet for some reason, I am supposed validate the credentials that very well could possibly not even be yours?

You are the most intellectually dishonest person besides talix that engages on this forum.

He's clearly talking in jest, I think because you asserted somewhere that you need some kind of qualifications to talk about a subject to have an opinion on it.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
To0k wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
DarkByteIsMyNiga wrote:

You Crypto, Bro?

Oh Brolock, I thought certifications didn't matter? not that I don't have it, but this isn't about me. It's about you. It always is. I'm just curious about your line of thinking, because when I have invoked my certifications in the past, you discredit/ed them as if they don't matter, because I am me. Yet for some reason, I am supposed validate the credentials that very well could possibly not even be yours?

You are the most intellectually dishonest person besides talix that engages on this forum.

He's clearly talking in jest, I think because you asserted somewhere that you need some kind of qualifications to talk about a subject to have an opinion on it.

So when I make valid points that are considered standard in business practice, not online forum discussions, I'm just a jackass not to be taken seriously, but when he tries to use the same logic, and me returning the favor as a result, in an attempt to appear superior in intellectual weight, it's just a joke bro?

what a beautiful social dynamic people in cef have, such impressive logic.

If I was looking to have someone build my place of worship, I'd want them to have all the necessary licenses, credentials, and business insurance. It's almost as if you guys are implying that kind of thing doesn't matter to you.

all of this is besides the point regardless.

To me, it seems like talix's muslim butt buddies got together utilizing crypto(a get rich quick product if you're smart enough to know how to trade, or hack people, or making spam cryptojacking sites and sending links out everywhere etc), and using it to build an institution that they can funnel money towards themselves for personal gain, just like any other religion. I feel like we forget that muslims are just as bad as christians and catholics sometimes when it comes to tax exemption.

This shouldn't seem beyond the pale at all, considering that Talix comes from a background of hacking anyways, right? unless he's just a script kiddy, in otherwords, he's not smart.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol how are you so blind to the actual point? you said you need to be qualified and to be educated to even be able to critique/judge or talk about music, yet you are doing the same shit about comedy and construction which you are not qualified or educated in.

the first part of the joke is mocking you for saying those things, and thus telling you that you cant judge what is funny or not, using 100% of your argument against you. it is obvious that you dont need to be a comedian or be educated in comedy to know what is funny or not

the continuation of the joke is that something being "up to code" is something that you need to be qualified and educated on in order to judge, and in order to say anything legal on the matter. its even more ironic since you are now talking about something you DO actually REALLY need to be qualified for (things being up to code) but yet you have no qualification to do so, and even if you do have the qualification you did not post it which again you said in the past is required even when judging something subjective
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
lol how are you so blind to the actual point? you said you need to be qualified and to be educated to even be able to critique/judge or talk about music, yet you are doing the same shit about comedy and construction which you are not qualified or educated in.

the first part of the joke is mocking you for saying those things, and thus telling you that you cant judge what is funny or not, using 100% of your argument against you. it is obvious that you dont need to be a comedian or be educated in comedy to know what is funny or not

the continuation of the joke is that something being "up to code" is something that you need to be qualified and educated on in order to judge, and in order to say anything legal on the matter. its even more ironic since you are now talking about something you DO actually REALLY need to be qualified for (things being up to code) but yet you have no qualification to do so, and even if you do have the qualification you did not post it which again you said in the past is required even when judging something subjective

there are no "credentials" for comedy, what the fuck, where are you getting this logic, you are pulling random positions you think I hold out of thin air, and knocking it down.

What's that called again? Intellectual honesty and a valid point? I forgot that you only make real, hard hitting arguments

also, I didn't say you need credentials to critique music. If you want me to take you seriously from a technical perspective, which has always been my point, then yes you need some form of verification, experience, or credential. You do not have any of the three aforementioned.

there is no credential on emotional intelligence and how one can interpret a song.

"I like this song" "I don't like this song" That doesn't change what I feel about music whatsoever. fuck your feelings. I care about the history of the work that goes into making the song, the elements that go unseen and unheard. What methods are used to make what people consider the best pieces of music and collections of art.

you're the one trying to MAKE THAT MY POSITION. it's not. You're dishonest about everything you post online.

There have been artists that have go on to make some platinum selling records, after decades of being buried because of, "I don't like it" only to resurface and being championed as a pioneer of sound design and production.

Now before you make another troll post, I don't think about myself in this way. I simply am working towards improving my techniques in every song I produce, and trying new things, but you probably wouldn't get it.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

there are no "credentials" for comedy, what the fuck, where are you getting this logic, you are pulling random positions you think I hold out of thin air, and knocking it down.

What's that called again? Intellectual honesty and a valid point? I forgot that you only make real, hard hitting arguments

also, I didn't say you need credentials to critique music. If you want me to take you seriously from a technical perspective, which has always been my point, then yes you need some form of verification, experience, or credential. You do not have any of the three aforementioned.

there is no credential on emotional intelligence and how one can interpret a song.

"I like this song" "I don't like this song" That doesn't change what I feel about music whatsoever. fuck your feelings. I care about the history of the work that goes into making the song, the elements that go unseen and unheard.

you're the one trying to MAKE THAT MY POSITION. it's not. You're dishonest about everything you post online.

bro, you're beyond helping. of course, you dismiss everything brolock, talix, and i say based off who its coming from. brolock and i used an indirect approach (poking fun at your logic thorugh his two written instances and my one written instance + my comic). brolock has then spelled it out plain as day, that any 6 year old could understand. but when hakotaku, a neutral 3rd party, says it in such a simple nice way. you still get defensive and fuck i dont even know what to say anymore. this is hilarious af tho.

i've also noticed a lot of what you say about others that upsets you is a reflection of what you see in yourself (intellectual dishonesty for example). no one is trying to make that your position, we're emulating your position through other examples in hopes that you will get it.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

"I like this song" "I don't like this song" That doesn't change what I feel about music whatsoever. fuck your feelings. I care about the history of the work that goes into making the song, the elements that go unseen and unheard.

bro, you're beyond helping. of course, you dismiss everything brolock, talix, and i say based off who its coming from. brolock and i used an indirect approach (poking fun at your logic thorugh his two written instances and my one written instance + my comic). brolock has then spelled it out plain as day, that any 6 year old could understand. but when hakotaku, a neutral 3rd party, says it in such a simple nice way. you still get defensive and fuck i dont even know what to say anymore. this is hilarious af tho.

i've also noticed a lot of what you say about others that upsets you is a reflection of what you see in yourself (intellectual dishonesty for example). no one is trying to make that your position, we're emulating your position through other examples in hopes that you will get it.

"im making an example of being retarded myself in hopes that it sounds like you're the retard, and that you will buy it"

that's your post in a nutshell.

sure man, you can believe this. You're not hurting anyone by being a fucking retard. But why would you want to go full retard like this.

to feel validated by another alleged self identified internet pedophile?

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

"im making an example of being retarded myself in hopes that it sounds like you're the retard, and that you will buy it"

sure man, you can believe this. You're not hurting anyone by being a fucking retard. But never go full retard like this.

you've ALMOST got it. you're so fucking close dude. you got like multiple peoples arms extended out to you begging you to grab on, don't drown.

everyone else can clearly see the example is a reflection of you. you're the only one who can't.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

sure man, you can believe this. You're not hurting anyone by being a fucking retard. But never go full retard like this.

you've ALMOST got it. you're so fucking close dude. you got like multiple peoples arms extended out to you begging you to grab on, don't drown.

everyone else can clearly see the example is a reflection of you. you're the only one who can't.

You're pushing people down, drowning them and their identity in negativity and character assassination, while exclaiming "I'm helping you! We are saving you!"

You're the one who doesn't get it, and you bore me with your mental gymnastics.

never have I claimed to be an astounding, amazing person who never says anything bad and should be considered the paragon and pinnacle of man of in this community. But I also don't have any real reason to be considered a bad, evil, or distrustful person. You on the other hand?

what will I ever do without the approval of you guys? Live my life and achieve my goals and pursuing my dreams? sounds lame.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

You're pushing people down, drowning them and their identity in negativity and character assassination, while exclaiming "I'm helping you! We are saving you!"

never have I claimed to be an astounding, amazing person who never says anything bad and should be considered the paragon and pinnacle of man of in this community. But I also don't have any real reason to be considered a bad, evil, or distrustful person. You on the other hand?

the only person who has exhibited character assassination is you (calling people retarded, coming straight from left field to talk shit, bringing up their past, etc.). everyone that responds to you is responding directly to your statements. nothing more, nothing less. the only thing we have done is rephrase your argument(s) directly in line with statements you make in an attempt to get you to understand it. everyone else sees it but you.

Last edited by TheIndianGuy on Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

the only person who has exhibited character assassination is you (calling people retarded, bringing up their past, etc.). everyone that responds to you is responding directly to your statements. nothing more, nothing less. the only thing we have done is rephrase your argument(s) directly in line with statements you make in an attempt to get you to understand it. everyone else sees it but you.

If the past doesn't matter and doesn't reflect the reality of today, then Hitler is just misunderstood, and we didn't give him enough time to rehabilitate to normalized society. He didn't intentionally hurt other people, he was making life better for himself and his people, and got caught up along the way. Respect his struggle!

I'm not assassinating your character. You did it to yourself by performing criminal acts as an adult, and you're defending yourself like you did these things and got yourself into those types of situations, as if you were a child.

You're more than welcome to bring up my past. I don't have a problem with it, it's an option on the table.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
If the past doesn't matter and doesn't reflect the reality of today, then Hitler is just misunderstood, and we didn't give him enough time to rehabilitate to normalized society. Respect his struggle!

I'm not assassinating your character. You did it to yourself by performing criminal acts as an adult, and you're defending yourself like you did these things and got yourself into those types of situations, as if you were a child.

You're more than welcome to bring up my past. I don't have a problem with it, it's an option on the table.

i understand that its a hard concept for you to grasp because you've shown zero mental growth over the years, but the fact of the matter is people do change and who i was 10 years ago is not who i am today. i can only hope that in 10 years from now you grow as well and can look back and cringe on your posts.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

"I'm not assassinating your character"

<does>

Dredging up the past to try and invalidate someone's message is intellectually dishonest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: