Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few in-depth questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewlyNerding
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:48 am    Post subject: A few in-depth questions Reply with quote

I will frontline this line of querying with 1.) This is my first post and 2.) I am fairly new to cheat engine as a whole and I have been having trouble finding these answers. If anything that I bring up or discuss is something that I shouldn't, please let me know and I'll edit the post to ensure that there are no problems, these are just issues that I'm having in what I'm trying to figure out moving forward.
Question 1: Can someone either explain to me or send a link for a video that explains, in simple terms, a step by step of how working tables are made? I know and understamd how to find simple values and am working out how to find more complex values and encrypted values. The question is more along the lines of what do I have to change in order to make the address not change the next time I close/open the game.
Question 2: Does anyone have a valid method/game to test bypassing pay features for pay to win games?
Question 3: If a value's resulting, "find out what writes to this address" feature remains blank, is there a way to pull up that information anyways? To explain, I am performing a function in-game that should change the value, but the write to window stays blank even if the value changes.
I've been reviewing tutorials of varying complexity and tweaking variables and looking at the code inside the game and I couldn't find anything with a soluble answer to this group of issues, so anyone who can further assist me, I appreciate all the information I can get. Thanks.
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q1: Find pointers (covered in CE tutorial) and/or use code injection. YouTube has plenty of tutorials - search for "pointer scanner," "code injection," and "injection copy." DB has a youtube channel here.
Q2: That falls under legal fraud and is not allowed to be discussed on these forums.
Q3: Try a different debugger.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: