Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So much winning

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: So much winning Reply with quote

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6171726/P-Microsoft-Nintendo-of-America-Sony-Interactive.pdf

Everything trump does, there are seriously negative measurable impacts on our economy. Not only do we have to deal with the SJWs trying to de titty our games and censor them, we now are dealing with Trumps very poor, retarded decision with the tariffs, thus making the video games we are going to get in the future EVEN WORSE because as time goes on, these games are going to slowly became the same shit because of how retarded the price is(most dont want to make something innovative, has to be a for sure profit, this is how EA makes games). how the game devs feel obligated to live to this standard of shitty dev cycles and continue on is mind boggling and it's more than likely out of nessecity they even do it.

In the end, you have to be an idiot to support Trump. I've said it a million times. It doesnt mean you're not likable or have no redeeming qualities, but you're a tried and true dumbfuck that much is true. Most of those people mean well, but only trust big white daddy with money, regardless if he fucks shit up on the regular for everyone, is an active liar, hurts people financially for personal gain, and is on the path to becoming a war criminal worse than Bush, not Obama tho.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>so much whining
>whines himself about video games
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>"Trumps tariffs are going to detroy the economy, you'd have to be an idiot to support him"
>Opposition wants free healthcare for illegals, to decriminalize illegal border crossings, free college, free loan forgiveness for students, and/or UBI
>Now THOSE things will stimulate the economy.

Did you watch the first series of democratic debates? Very, very little about the middle class, education, infrastructure or wages. Mostly talked about hating trump, loving illegals, and being pro-gay. One of them said the thing that set him apart from other candidates was that he had a black son. Some answered their questions in fucking Spanish. Another said he believes in abortion rights for trans women! Who do you think is a better choice for America? I dont love Trump, and would prefer a different conservative be running this year, but he's the incumbent. You still for Comrade Sanders?

1561734499367.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.34 MB
 Viewed:  5521 Time(s)

1561734499367.png

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
>"Trumps tariffs are going to detroy the economy, you'd have to be an idiot to support him"
>Opposition wants free healthcare for illegals, to decriminalize illegal border crossings, free college, free loan forgiveness for students, and/or UBI

Did you watch the first series of democratic debates? Very, very little about the middle class, education, infrastructure or wages. Mostly talked about hating trump, loving illegals, and being pro-gay. One of them said the thing that set him apart from other candidates was that he had a black son. Some answered their questions in fucking Spanish. Another said he believes in abortion rights for trans women! Who do you think is a better choice for America? I dont love Trump, and would prefer a different conservative be running this year, but he's the incumbent. You still for Comrade Sanders?

Watching the debates is a trap to steal your personal information, time, and money, but I'll probably end up watching it anyways because lol, and I havent watched it yet only because I've been too busy to actually pay attention to what they say, make note and compare policy. I've heard clips and shit. I have not yet decided my vote, but from what I've watched prior to the debate, which I will get around to eventually, I really like tulsi, an actual patriot since the likes of maybe JFK, I still like Bernie nothings changed, he's an honest man, and I like Andrew Yang's ideas, not him personally. He's not gonna make it far with his approach and how he expresses himself to the people.

What, and especially how, these goofballs talk on stage is irrelevant, at least to me right now, which is open to change. the debates on TV do not matter. It's a place where "real" ideas are teased by the puppets to get the real people excited, and therefore cause conflict, about what they, the establishment drones, want others to think when it comes to what it means to be alive and doing well in this country, a consumer who must work to death and with no questions asked that can disrupt the illusion of this dysfunctional system. Nearly all of the ideas that are extremely polarized either left or right are are killed the moment they hit the senate floor, all in the name of killing Liberty and personal freedoms and oppurtunities within capitalism, while simultaneously promoting a centrist authoritarianism. Those in control, the central banks, the bilderberg group, etc, are very anti-libertarian while priding the very idea.

Very rarely does congress actually do anything other than waste our money purposefully, for they are looking to not just bankrupt the country, but to bankrupt the people and their businesses as well so that they become dependent not just on other citizens being hit, forcing them to suffer as well, but eventually we all might just become dependent on the government, if we continue to choose to let the debates happen on Corporate Controlled TV we are choosing to get rid of our freedoms as a country. The solution is introducing legislation that forces debates to be broadcasted over the internet, utilizing real time user input to provide feedback that is transparent from one citizen to another, without censorship or curating. just pure raw undoctored free speech. The technology can be made and implemented.
This will never happen though, simply because of how bad the people of this country is actually being fucked by the rich around the world. We are doomed, I do not believe people will be willing to choose freedom over sky daddy and the gubment in this country. the government will deplete civilian and private business resources, whether it's through left or right propaganda. They simply want a reason to come in and control everything about everyone's lives. There are more political positions in life than Left or right, Commie or Nazi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Information_Awareness

I met someone in my line of work over these past few years that I've had the pleasure of speaking with about this program and it's history with a few other cross-department government programs beyond whats just said on IRC, Forums, leaks. at least from what I researched at the time, I'm sure more has come out since when I learned and researched about this program but I just don't care to dig any deeper when the groundworks and the path to total human domination has been apparent and as a result, pushed onto us, and as a result this country is becoming increasingly less resistant to authority since vietnam(When psychedelics became outlawed for giving people real thoughts and opinion structures, actual freedom).
May have been he was just yanking my dick, so I don't actually know nor would I put any certainty behind the legitimacy of what I was told, or even tell you to believe what you just read, but it's just another topic with as little public and official information as possible and very little public discussion.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Watching the debates is a trap to steal your personal information, time, and money, but I'll probably end up watching it anyways because lol, and I havent watched it yet only because I've been too busy to actually pay attention to what they say, make note and compare policy. I've heard clips and shit. I have not yet decided my vote, but from what I've watched prior to the debate, which I will get around to eventually, I really like tulsi, an actual patriot since the likes of maybe JFK, I still like Bernie nothings changed, he's an honest man, and I like Andrew Yang's ideas, not him personally. He's not gonna make it far with his approach and how he expresses himself to the people.

What, and especially how, these goofballs talk on stage is irrelevant, at least to me right now, which is open to change. the debates on TV do not matter. It's a place where "real" ideas are teased by the puppets to get the real people excited, and therefore cause conflict, about what they, the establishment drones, want others to think when it comes to what it means to be alive and doing well in this country, a consumer who must work to death and with no questions asked that can disrupt the illusion of this dysfunctional system. Nearly all of the ideas that are extremely polarized either left or right are are killed the moment they hit the senate floor, all in the name of killing Liberty and personal freedoms and oppurtunities within capitalism, while simultaneously promoting a centrist authoritarianism. Those in control, the central banks, the bilderberg group, etc, are very anti-libertarian while priding the very idea.

Very rarely does congress actually do anything other than waste our money purposefully, for they are looking to not just bankrupt the country, but to bankrupt the people and their businesses as well so that they become dependent not just on other citizens being hit, forcing them to suffer as well, but eventually we all might just become dependent on the government, if we continue to choose to let the debates happen on Corporate Controlled TV we are choosing to get rid of our freedoms as a country. The solution is introducing legislation that forces debates to be broadcasted over the internet, utilizing real time user input to provide feedback that is transparent from one citizen to another, without censorship or curating. just pure raw undoctored free speech. The technology can be made and implemented.
This will never happen though, simply because of how bad the people of this country is actually being fucked by the rich around the world. We are doomed, I do not believe people will be willing to choose freedom over sky daddy and the gubment in this country. the government will deplete civilian and private business resources, whether it's through left or right propaganda. They simply want a reason to come in and control everything about everyone's lives. There are more political positions in life than Left or right, Commie or Nazi.

I met someone in my line of work over these past few years that I've had the pleasure of speaking with about this program and it's history with a few other cross-department government programs beyond whats just said on IRC, Forums, leaks. at least from what I researched at the time, I'm sure more has come out since when I learned and researched about this program but I just don't care to dig any deeper when the groundworks and the path to total human domination has been apparent and as a result, pushed onto us, and as a result this country is becoming increasingly less resistant to authority since vietnam(When psychedelics became outlawed for giving people real thoughts and opinion structures, actual freedom).
May have been he was just yanking my dick, so I don't actually know nor would I put any certainty behind the legitimacy of what I was told, or even tell you to believe what you just read, but it's just another topic with as little public and official information as possible and very little public discussion.

Yang wants to give everyone 1000 a month, how are you on board with that, but freaking out over tariffs? How about the fact that every democrat said they're pro healthcare for illegals? Tulsi is at least a little more moderate than her opposition, same with Delaney, but I feel they're both too fringe to really make it on stage. I'm pretty sure the DNC is still keen on Biden. It'll probably be a Biden-Harris ticket, or maybe a Sanders-Harris.

Also if you believe that watching the debates is pointless, and that all politicians are in the same game and it doesn't matter who gets in, why wouldn't you support Trump, the clear and obvious anti-establishment candidate?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Yang wants to give everyone 1000 a month, how are you on board with that, but freaking out over tariffs? How about the fact that every democrat said they're pro healthcare for illegals? Tulsi is at least a little more moderate than her opposition, same with Delaney, but I feel they're both too fringe to really make it on stage. I'm pretty sure the DNC is still keen on Biden. It'll probably be a Biden-Harris ticket, or maybe a Sanders-Harris.

Also if you believe that watching the debates is pointless, and that all politicians are in the same game and it doesn't matter who gets in, why wouldn't you support Trump, the clear and obvious anti-establishment candidate?

1000$ a month is good because that will help most people once automation and programming takes over most human work, You're almost forced into that job market if you want to stay relevant and aware of how all these new technologies work and are marketed, utilizing things like bots, Virtual machines, Tor, SEO traffic manipulation. Corporations and lots of people have learned you can make ridiculous amounts of money with various forms of site cryptojacking and other RAT miners and get away with it.

Basically a lot of these companies, are using your computers and electricity, on top of you shopping/working/buying/selling your information to other companies, and making a huge taxless profit.

Andrew Yang only sees the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the problems of automation and robots in technology we have coming ahead lol

Sanders and Tulsi will win with a landslide, anything else is tempting a horrible fate for the democratic party, and ensuring that propaganda, lies, and the military industrial complex will live on maybe even permanently in human history until we kill ourselves in war.

I haven't seen any of the debates, but if anyone here agrees with any of these politicians about going to war in iran or syria or palestine, go get your head checked before replying.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finland actually tried the basic income in a testing period. It failed horribly, people did not get motivated to work, and the government was losing big money, getting nothing in return. Just google 'finland basic income test'

Basic income does not work, most people are lazy fucks who don't give a fuck. If you want to live, you have to work. It's like basic nature 101. Im surprised you vouch for such a stupid idea, Gannok.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
Im surprised you vouch for such a stupid idea, Gannok.

you've missed out on a lot of good posts.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
Finland actually tried the basic income in a testing period. It failed horribly, people did not get motivated to work, and the government was losing big money, getting nothing in return. Just google 'finland basic income test'

Basic income does not work, most people are lazy fucks who don't give a fuck. If you want to live, you have to work. It's like basic nature 101. Im surprised you vouch for such a stupid idea, Gannok.
most people arent educated enough and dont know how to live without working. theres plenty of examples in history of classes of people that do not work for a living yet still live fulfilling lives. its not basic nature to work, its basic nature to do things that give what you think is purpose to your life, but that doesnt require working.

I searched the finland basic income test and it was basically positive, and in the long term it could be fixed to be more reasonable. it didnt "fail horribly". people were happier, and the only reason they werent motivated to work was they were unemployed people that got shitty jobs anyways.

so those people with shitty jobs in the first place dont matter because: the main point is that 99% of jobs are going to be automated very soon, we cant continue as a species that forces people to move boxes around, cook burgers, drive, etc. so what do you want to do about that? if you think people are lazy, then once they have no possible way to work AND no UBI what do you want them to do?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
To0k wrote:

most people arent educated enough and dont know how to live without working. theres plenty of examples in history of classes of people that do not work for a living yet still live fulfilling lives. its not basic nature to work, its basic nature to do things that give what you think is purpose to your life, but that doesnt require working.

I searched the finland basic income test and it was basically positive, and in the long term it could be fixed to be more reasonable. it didnt "fail horribly". people were happier, and the only reason they werent motivated to work was they were unemployed people that got shitty jobs anyways.

so those people with shitty jobs in the first place dont matter because: the main point is that 99% of jobs are going to be automated very soon, we cant continue as a species that forces people to move boxes around, cook burgers, drive, etc. so what do you want to do about that? if you think people are lazy, then once they have no possible way to work AND no UBI what do you want them to do?

Most human beings want other human beings to suffer, and to blame their problems on them.

It's no surprise that some people dont support a social safety net system, simply because they have a misconstrued understanding of the opposition, and insist that government programs are bad by default.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
To0k wrote:

This post is spot on. HackOtaku and To0k are imo grossly misunderstanding why UBI makes sense.
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
To0k wrote:

Most human beings want other human beings to suffer, and to blame their problems on them.
????? lmao ur such a fucking drama queen bro
Majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Majjikelkitty on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the logic behind UBI we just arent at a point in society where it is necessary.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
I understand the logic behind UBI we just arent at a point in society where it is necessary.
You want to have it before it becomes necessary. I wont say its a perfect idea, so if we implement it now and work out the kinks and begin to adjust to it as a society, then when it is necessary we will be prepared.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
You want to have it before it becomes necessary. I wont say its a perfect idea, so if we implement it now and work out the kinks and begin to adjust to it as a society, then when it is necessary we will be prepared.
This seems like common sense. Like everything, shit has to be tested and refined before it becomes a necessity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: