Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bloons TD 6 hacking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jakob1999
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:10 pm    Post subject: Bloons TD 6 hacking Reply with quote

Has anyone tried hacking Bloons TD 6 lately? I am trying to hack the Monkey Knowledge. I did find a way that deletes your save though. What I did was respec it so I can reassign them, and then I assigned one point, then in Cheat Engine, I typed in 1 using the default values, then assigned another one and punched in 2, and then I assigned a third and punched in 3, and then repeated for the 4th. I then changed the value to be 110, the maximum number of knowledge points allowed to be assigned to all the groups (Primary is 28 pts total, Military is 24 pts total, Magic is 19, Support is 15, Heroes is 11, and Powers is 13) and it says for every group that I have 99 knowledge upgrades out of 99 knowledge upgrades, which is impossible since the maximum each is 28, 24, 19, 15, 11, and 13. Trying to load a track causes the game screen to go black. If you are able to load a track, you cannot leave unless you close the game. Loading the game back up will start you over. It is best to backup your data before continuing. I have also tried the trick of entering how many knowledge points I have, which would be 55 after respec, doing a scan on value type double, then using one and entering in 54 and doing another scan, and then entering 53 and doing a scan, but it does not work as trying to enter 110 causes the values to go back to 53, even with active block enabled, which is supposed to be frozen, so I think I found the values to change the amount of knowledge points I have, but either the game is preventing them from being changed, or Cheat Engine 6.8.3 has a bug in it, but am going with it's the games security.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: