Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Math vs bible
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Brolock
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 60

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 90

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry in the real cs world theres only 7 layers and ive already been tested on them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
sorry in the real cs world theres only 7 layers and ive already been tested on them


The joke went right over your head. layer 8 is human error jackass. You think you're smart, but you dont even know how to infer, how have you been in CS and never heard this dad tier joke? God you're pathetic. I bet your github and portfolio isn't that great anyways. School programs only teach you how to do something that is directed and very limited in scope, just like your life perspective.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
americanboy
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does brolock think he is smart for doing CS in like past 4 years and why does gannok think anyone would read all his text?

Next time on cheatengine forums we will see

??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 253

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?


If you're still asking questions about why the bible doesnt make sense, you still dont get it. You're probably going to spend/waste years of your life pondering these types of questions if you take the bible seriously, literally, or even figuratively.
lmao everything you say is like a copy pasta


And everything you say is dull and dry, just like your girls vagina. Maybe you're so angry because you haven't been laid?
I can't explain to you how funny it is to see you type the shit you do and still seem to think you're winning any engagement or looking good in any way lmao. Yeah, my girlfriend of almost 4 years and I don't have sex.. That's likely lmao

It's like you don't understand what a joke is, and assume everything I post is 100% serious, and absolutely directed at your character. If anything, youre the fucking mong who can't figure it out, or what a joke is.

lets assume that this subforum had any actual intellect being transferred through the conversations here, and it's not just incessant trolling to morons who can't figure it out.
When has it ever come from you? the only thing you ever talk about is how mad you are, how stupid other people are, and replying to said other stupid people, with your anger in mind.

You must be a genius. There's no other explanation, the quality of your words extends to this.
i told you your jokes arent very good dude thats why he didnt get it. in fact, even after youre saying its a joke i dont get it. but yeah it must be because we cant understand your superior joke intellect

I never said I/it was superior. I never claimed to be the funniest man alive, I'd accept that I'm not funny, if it were true though. I make people laugh and smile all day, especially the girls I get to do work with. I know what I'm saying to genuine people is funny, that doesnt mean I think im better than ANYONE. You're the one who thinks you're superior. Get your shit straight retard. No one knows how to read on here its astounding, or they can pretend that they are retarded, for God knows what reason. So either you understand the joke, and try to be an asshole for the sake of being an asshole(what else is there to expect in RS) OR you're pretending to be retarded.

Either way you still look like a giant gaping asshole. Everything you post is exactly that, attacks of illegitimate nature other than you dont like me. Get over it faggot. Might as well just post something everyday, and get you to whine and complain.

If you want to figure out your problem guy, check out layer 8 osi model solutions


Girls are morons and laugh at anything. Their laughter is worthless.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.


But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?


If you're still asking questions about why the bible doesnt make sense, you still dont get it. You're probably going to spend/waste years of your life pondering these types of questions if you take the bible seriously, literally, or even figuratively.
lmao everything you say is like a copy pasta


And everything you say is dull and dry, just like your girls vagina. Maybe you're so angry because you haven't been laid?
I can't explain to you how funny it is to see you type the shit you do and still seem to think you're winning any engagement or looking good in any way lmao. Yeah, my girlfriend of almost 4 years and I don't have sex.. That's likely lmao

It's like you don't understand what a joke is, and assume everything I post is 100% serious, and absolutely directed at your character. If anything, youre the fucking mong who can't figure it out, or what a joke is.

lets assume that this subforum had any actual intellect being transferred through the conversations here, and it's not just incessant trolling to morons who can't figure it out.
When has it ever come from you? the only thing you ever talk about is how mad you are, how stupid other people are, and replying to said other stupid people, with your anger in mind.

You must be a genius. There's no other explanation, the quality of your words extends to this.
i told you your jokes arent very good dude thats why he didnt get it. in fact, even after youre saying its a joke i dont get it. but yeah it must be because we cant understand your superior joke intellect

I never said I/it was superior. I never claimed to be the funniest man alive, I'd accept that I'm not funny, if it were true though. I make people laugh and smile all day, especially the girls I get to do work with. I know what I'm saying to genuine people is funny, that doesnt mean I think im better than ANYONE. You're the one who thinks you're superior. Get your shit straight retard. No one knows how to read on here its astounding, or they can pretend that they are retarded, for God knows what reason. So either you understand the joke, and try to be an asshole for the sake of being an asshole(what else is there to expect in RS) OR you're pretending to be retarded.

Either way you still look like a giant gaping asshole. Everything you post is exactly that, attacks of illegitimate nature other than you dont like me. Get over it faggot. Might as well just post something everyday, and get you to whine and complain.

If you want to figure out your problem guy, check out layer 8 osi model solutions


Girls are morons and laugh at anything. Their laughter is worthless.

Opinion stated as fact.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 253

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:00 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Girls are morons and laugh at anything. Their laughter is worthless.

Opinion stated as fact.


Opinion stated as opinion, what the fuck? How else am I supposed to state an opinion? Do I need a giant

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

banner, or can I just assume that most people are able to differentiate the two?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Girls are morons and laugh at anything. Their laughter is worthless.

Opinion stated as fact.


Opinion stated as opinion, what the fuck? How else am I supposed to state an opinion? Do I need a giant

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

banner, or can I just assume that most people are able to differentiate the two?


I mean, yea.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 60

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 90

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
sorry in the real cs world theres only 7 layers and ive already been tested on them


The joke went right over your head. layer 8 is human error jackass. You think you're smart, but you dont even know how to infer, how have you been in CS and never heard this dad tier joke? God you're pathetic. I bet your github and portfolio isn't that great anyways. School programs only teach you how to do something that is directed and very limited in scope, just like your life perspective.
oh sorry that was a joke again? you really got to stop with them because they arent funny, and actually this time your joke doesnt even make sense.

you need to be able to infer as well, since youre asking how Ive been in CS and havent heard this: I said it myself CS only cares about 7 layers, your 8th layer is IT only. shows how much you know again.

"never heard this dad tier joke? God you're pathetic"
lmaooo, im pathetic for not hearing a shitty IT joke?

also lol you think github matters

GhostMane wrote:
Why does brolock think he is smart for doing CS in like past 4 years and why does gannok think anyone would read all his text?

Next time on cheatengine forums we will see

??
i dont, CS was easy and the degree itself doesnt mean anything in regards to intelligence. id actually say i think im smart for the things I enjoy that are not CS, the degree is just verification of my work ethic in an academic environment. not gonna claim im good at CS or anything, but if im arguing with kyle im going to talk shit on IT slaves
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
sorry in the real cs world theres only 7 layers and ive already been tested on them


The joke went right over your head. layer 8 is human error jackass. You think you're smart, but you dont even know how to infer, how have you been in CS and never heard this dad tier joke? God you're pathetic. I bet your github and portfolio isn't that great anyways. School programs only teach you how to do something that is directed and very limited in scope, just like your life perspective.
oh sorry that was a joke again? you really got to stop with them because they arent funny, and actually this time your joke doesnt even make sense.

you need to be able to infer as well, since youre asking how Ive been in CS and havent heard this: I said it myself CS only cares about 7 layers, your 8th layer is IT only. shows how much you know again.

"never heard this dad tier joke? God you're pathetic"
lmaooo, im pathetic for not hearing a shitty IT joke?

also lol you think github matters

GhostMane wrote:
Why does brolock think he is smart for doing CS in like past 4 years and why does gannok think anyone would read all his text?

Next time on cheatengine forums we will see

??
i dont, CS was easy and the degree itself doesnt mean anything in regards to intelligence. id actually say i think im smart for the things I enjoy that are not CS, the degree is just verification of my work ethic in an academic environment. not gonna claim im good at CS or anything, but if im arguing with kyle im going to talk shit on IT slaves


I make my own hours, I'm a consultant for a 5 man company. I write my own paycheck depending on how hard and smart I apply myself. An IT slave has no choice in what they do or their wage. You know nothing about what I do. I also work 3 other jobs, because I'm a hustler not a slave, SF is bleeding money, and I'm gobbling it up.

The rate for my services start at 125/hour, and people pay it day and night.

I'm not bragging. I'm simply stating that I know how to market myself and be successful at it.

But knowing how stupid you are, you'll probably think it as such.


What is your CS degree good for again? I dont even have a degree, but I do have certifications, good enough ones to get me kick ass job offers, where I don't even have to go out and look for work, it comes to me. It's so funny how much you project, you're closer to wage slavery than me, if not an actual wage slave as we speak. You sound self loathing not gonna lie.

you're of the opinion that IT<CS, you're so fucking smart dude and I'm sure you have plenty of logic and reason to justify your reasoning, as well as a structured plan for the rest of your life to never need IT support, because you're so smart and can do it yourself.

Note how I never once imply or service the idea that I am smarter than you, or anyone. I only state how fucking stupid you are for actually having a mindset that you're better than other people.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 253

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT only exists because of CS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
IT only exists because of CS.

That's like saying the car only exists because of the wheel

Yea, no shit. Theres more to it than that small bite statement. No real substance


Also just to say, I create scripts and programs in Python and started getting into C++ just recently and completed a basics course, all to help make my job as an IT professional easier to manage CRM and Bitdefender/other security audit reports for my clients.

How does the logic work?!?!?! If I'm a retarded IT guy, how could i possibly pound on the keyboard with my monkey brain and get something that works? I dunno. I'm pretty fucking stupid though, I'll never be as smart as brolock, it's my true downfall.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 253

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
IT only exists because of CS.

That's like saying the car only exists because of the wheel

Yea, no shit. Theres more to it than that small bite statement. No real substance


Also just to say, I create scripts and programs in Python and started getting into C++ just recently and completed a basics course, all to help make my job as an IT professional easier to manage CRM and Bitdefender/other security audit reports for my clients.

How does the logic work?!?!?! If I'm a retarded IT guy, how could i possibly pound on the keyboard with my monkey brain and get something that works? I dunno. I'm pretty fucking stupid though, I'll never be as smart as brolock, it's my true downfall.


Wheels are more important than cars.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
IT only exists because of CS.

That's like saying the car only exists because of the wheel

Yea, no shit. Theres more to it than that small bite statement. No real substance


Also just to say, I create scripts and programs in Python and started getting into C++ just recently and completed a basics course, all to help make my job as an IT professional easier to manage CRM and Bitdefender/other security audit reports for my clients.

How does the logic work?!?!?! If I'm a retarded IT guy, how could i possibly pound on the keyboard with my monkey brain and get something that works? I dunno. I'm pretty fucking stupid though, I'll never be as smart as brolock, it's my true downfall.


Wheels are more important than cars.


Tits are more important than ass

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 253

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
IT only exists because of CS.

That's like saying the car only exists because of the wheel

Yea, no shit. Theres more to it than that small bite statement. No real substance


Also just to say, I create scripts and programs in Python and started getting into C++ just recently and completed a basics course, all to help make my job as an IT professional easier to manage CRM and Bitdefender/other security audit reports for my clients.

How does the logic work?!?!?! If I'm a retarded IT guy, how could i possibly pound on the keyboard with my monkey brain and get something that works? I dunno. I'm pretty fucking stupid though, I'll never be as smart as brolock, it's my true downfall.


Wheels are more important than cars.


Tits are more important than ass


That's a pretty hotly debated topic but I'm with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
IT only exists because of CS.

That's like saying the car only exists because of the wheel

Yea, no shit. Theres more to it than that small bite statement. No real substance


Also just to say, I create scripts and programs in Python and started getting into C++ just recently and completed a basics course, all to help make my job as an IT professional easier to manage CRM and Bitdefender/other security audit reports for my clients.

How does the logic work?!?!?! If I'm a retarded IT guy, how could i possibly pound on the keyboard with my monkey brain and get something that works? I dunno. I'm pretty fucking stupid though, I'll never be as smart as brolock, it's my true downfall.


Wheels are more important than cars.


Tits are more important than ass


That's a pretty hotly debated topic but I'm with you.

Fuck you I change my mind, I'm an ass man now

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites