Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Religion logic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DarkByteIsMyNiga
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Religion logic Reply with quote

In the bible, all things are possible with god. Therefore, according to the bible, it is possible that god does not exist.
_________________
I am the butthurt causer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
GhostMane
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bible literally states god exists.

Like shrooms said.

Question why you are living.

Not because of your birth; not because of the big bang, not because of the micro organisms that make you up, not because of the air you breath.

When you stripe everything away and question WHY you are living, the answer to the meaning of life is GOD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
The bible literally states god exists.

Like shrooms said.

Question why you are living.

Not because of your birth; not because of the big bang, not because of the micro organisms that make you up, not because of the air you breath.

When you stripe everything away and question WHY you are living, the answer to the meaning of life is GOD



well-first-of-all-through-god-all-things-are-possible-38186982.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  97 KB
 Viewed:  1146 Time(s)

well-first-of-all-through-god-all-things-are-possible-38186982.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mania Guy
I post too much
Reputation: 10

Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 2532
Location: Up

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine being Kyle and not realising this guy constantly mentioning Shrooms and talking like Shrooms is just Shrooms.
_________________
The notion that man has a body distinct from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do by ... melting apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite which was hid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 386
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 611

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Imagine being Kyle and not realising this guy constantly mentioning Shrooms and talking like Shrooms is just Shrooms.

Imagine being so mad all the time that you have to talk about someone else to try and bring the attention off your anger. Also you seem to love talking about me and giving me attention. Is it a love to hate situation or something?

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 60

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Imagine being Kyle and not realising this guy constantly mentioning Shrooms and talking like Shrooms is just Shrooms.

Imagine being so mad all the time that you have to talk about someone else to try and bring the attention off your anger. Also you seem to love talking about me and giving me attention. Is it a love to hate situation or something?
i love talking to you and giving you attention so you post more stupid shit and i can laugh at you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 611

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Imagine being Kyle and not realising this guy constantly mentioning Shrooms and talking like Shrooms is just Shrooms.

Imagine being so mad all the time that you have to talk about someone else to try and bring the attention off your anger. Also you seem to love talking about me and giving me attention. Is it a love to hate situation or something?
i love talking to you and giving you attention so you post more stupid shit and i can laugh at you

"I love pretending to be of higher intellect, because I am sophisticated, educated, and of higher class"

When are you going to get out of your fap cave and actually do something, or are you going to continue to to take pictures of food and post it on Instagram, masturbate to Asian women, and think you're special or original? You're not smart. Do you even have a job that isn't retail or food service, because I doubt you have the skills for anything but that. You're pretty basic. I can understand what it's like to think you're smarter than people, but talking to you is like arguing with a child, there is no point and if I say something that your brain cant handle, you can just say lmao ur dumb, and think that you've won the argument.

How retarded do you have to be, to think that your lifestyle is attractive to any woman lmao, plus you look like you got microwaved as a baby.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 60

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol youre making so many assumptions just because I dont post what I do to the internet. why do you feel the need to justify yourself so hardcore to other people that youre happy and so cool instead of just being able to enjoy life? everything you said right there is totally wrong (although i do fap to asian women, but who doesnt), and its funny that at the same time you've never posted anything to prove youre smart in any way. continue to be an IT slave and get a music degree lmao
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 611

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
lol youre making so many assumptions just because I dont post what I do to the internet. why do you feel the need to justify yourself so hardcore to other people that youre happy and so cool instead of just being able to enjoy life? everything you said right there is totally wrong (although i do fap to asian women, but who doesnt), and its funny that at the same time you've never posted anything to prove youre smart in any way. continue to be an IT slave and get a music degree lmao


"Music degree"

you don't even know what you're talking about. Sound engineering applies to everything in media, as well as IT and tech, not just in music. Shows how little you know, and how much you pretend to know. It's like you can't see life beyond your perspective, and it shows with everything you say.

I don't pretend to know things. Either I know them or I don't and I'm not afraid to admit it when I don't. Your ego is too big to realize when you have made a statement so retarded, that it should affect your conversation and what you should mention going forward, but no. you continue to type verbal diahhrea.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 60

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh sorry i just didnt care enough to remember what degree you were actually getting. didnt you switch though? i remember you going for something else before you were doing that and the IT stuff.

oops maybe I shouldnt post that because its too meaningful and I admitted fault which is impossible for me to do according to you, you who are so flawless that has never posted anything that is able to be critiqued because you always admit fault
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Imagine being Kyle and not realising this guy constantly mentioning Shrooms and talking like Shrooms is just Shrooms.

Imagine being so mad all the time that you have to talk about someone else to try and bring the attention off your anger. Also you seem to love talking about me and giving me attention. Is it a love to hate situation or something?
lmao yeah bro i'm fucking fuming, you got me!
_________________
The notion that man has a body distinct from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do by ... melting apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite which was hid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Religion logic Reply with quote

BroIock wrote:
In the bible, all things are possible with god. Therefore, according to the bible, it is possible that god does not exist.
if god does not exist, the entire foundation of the bible is wrong, including the rule that everything is possible. So no, according to the bible it is not possible that god does not exist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarkByteIsMyNiga
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Religion logic Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
BroIock wrote:
In the bible, all things are possible with god. Therefore, according to the bible, it is possible that god does not exist.
if god does not exist, the entire foundation of the bible is wrong, including the rule that everything is possible. So no, according to the bible it is not possible that god does not exist.


That's a good one, but the post was under the premise "according to the bible", and the point of the thread was to show religion logic, not to prove religion logic as sound informal logic.

_________________
I am the butthurt causer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites