Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Well I guess it's time to move to Fucking Austria
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 611

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
You just took what I said about you and brolock, and just flipped some words around.

If shrooms is your philosopher's of choice, you really are a jackass For taking advice from someone who did too many drugs and ruined their brain to the point where he can't form proper sentences. How ironic. Equating Shrooms to a philosopher is like saying a dog has the ability to communicate with words and complex ideas, therefore the fog must be a philosopher. yea you can hear some noises coming from the dog, but that doesnt mean those are anything of intellect or meaning? It's just unintelligble ramblings, like that of a dog trying to bark at a human for something it wants to communicate, or for attention. Nobody can understand him, only those who pretend. On a rare occasion there might be a word salad that makes some sense, at least in sentence structure.

If you can't take what I said to heart, and seriously, you're a fucking moron and deserve no recognition from me here on out. You're a hater. Keep hating, it's really productive of your time. In the end, its haters that make people famous because they dont stop talking about them.


I did not read 1 thing you posted here aside from what I quoted you on.

So actually, like your ego, I did not take anything from you.

Like I said, you are a nobdy but have the ego of a jackass.

Its hilarous.


You can pretend like you didnt read it.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GhostMane
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
You just took what I said about you and brolock, and just flipped some words around.

If shrooms is your philosopher's of choice, you really are a jackass For taking advice from someone who did too many drugs and ruined their brain to the point where he can't form proper sentences. How ironic. Equating Shrooms to a philosopher is like saying a dog has the ability to communicate with words and complex ideas, therefore the fog must be a philosopher. yea you can hear some noises coming from the dog, but that doesnt mean those are anything of intellect or meaning? It's just unintelligble ramblings, like that of a dog trying to bark at a human for something it wants to communicate, or for attention. Nobody can understand him, only those who pretend. On a rare occasion there might be a word salad that makes some sense, at least in sentence structure.

If you can't take what I said to heart, and seriously, you're a fucking moron and deserve no recognition from me here on out. You're a hater. Keep hating, it's really productive of your time. In the end, its haters that make people famous because they dont stop talking about them.


I did not read 1 thing you posted here aside from what I quoted you on.

So actually, like your ego, I did not take anything from you.

Like I said, you are a nobdy but have the ego of a jackass.

Its hilarous.


You can pretend like you didnt read it.


I have no reason to lie, other than what I quoted you on, i did not read one thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 611

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
You just took what I said about you and brolock, and just flipped some words around.

If shrooms is your philosopher's of choice, you really are a jackass For taking advice from someone who did too many drugs and ruined their brain to the point where he can't form proper sentences. How ironic. Equating Shrooms to a philosopher is like saying a dog has the ability to communicate with words and complex ideas, therefore the fog must be a philosopher. yea you can hear some noises coming from the dog, but that doesnt mean those are anything of intellect or meaning? It's just unintelligble ramblings, like that of a dog trying to bark at a human for something it wants to communicate, or for attention. Nobody can understand him, only those who pretend. On a rare occasion there might be a word salad that makes some sense, at least in sentence structure.

If you can't take what I said to heart, and seriously, you're a fucking moron and deserve no recognition from me here on out. You're a hater. Keep hating, it's really productive of your time. In the end, its haters that make people famous because they dont stop talking about them.


I did not read 1 thing you posted here aside from what I quoted you on.

So actually, like your ego, I did not take anything from you.

Like I said, you are a nobdy but have the ego of a jackass.

Its hilarous.


You can pretend like you didnt read it.


I have no reason to lie, other than what I quoted you on, i did not read one thing.

You have plenty of reason to lie, and even have an agenda, because we all do. Look at the absolute horse shit you believe in
Quote:
Like Shrooms states “God has every single organisms souls, just he doesn’t want to give it to you (you are souless rn) cause than you gain the knowledge of all your lives and become as smart as God himself, so he reincarnates you until you are ready which will be never as God (Shrooms) is scared”

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GhostMane
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
You just took what I said about you and brolock, and just flipped some words around.

If shrooms is your philosopher's of choice, you really are a jackass For taking advice from someone who did too many drugs and ruined their brain to the point where he can't form proper sentences. How ironic. Equating Shrooms to a philosopher is like saying a dog has the ability to communicate with words and complex ideas, therefore the fog must be a philosopher. yea you can hear some noises coming from the dog, but that doesnt mean those are anything of intellect or meaning? It's just unintelligble ramblings, like that of a dog trying to bark at a human for something it wants to communicate, or for attention. Nobody can understand him, only those who pretend. On a rare occasion there might be a word salad that makes some sense, at least in sentence structure.

If you can't take what I said to heart, and seriously, you're a fucking moron and deserve no recognition from me here on out. You're a hater. Keep hating, it's really productive of your time. In the end, its haters that make people famous because they dont stop talking about them.


I did not read 1 thing you posted here aside from what I quoted you on.

So actually, like your ego, I did not take anything from you.

Like I said, you are a nobdy but have the ego of a jackass.

Its hilarous.


You can pretend like you didnt read it.


I have no reason to lie, other than what I quoted you on, i did not read one thing.

You have plenty of reason to lie, and even have an agenda, because we all do. Look at the absolute horse shit you believe in
Quote:
Like Shrooms states “God has every single organisms souls, just he doesn’t want to give it to you (you are souless rn) cause than you gain the knowledge of all your lives and become as smart as God himself, so he reincarnates you until you are ready which will be never as God (Shrooms) is scared”


It aint horseshit when Shrooms has proven himself to others.

Just because you dont believe in Shrooms (ST.ANDREW = GOD = JESUS/LUCIFER) then i dont know what to say.

He is a logical person.

And there is your projections again.

I have no agenda. Not everyone does.

And literally. I have no reason fo lie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 611

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol shrooms deleted this post, but the internet can not forget. RIP. I honestly hope he feels better after his dmt(I'm assuming that hes high as fuck and not just crazy) trip, and talix doesnt 51/50 his ass again. He'll come back down. It just takes time. Because if talix believes in Allah, then talix must worship shrooms, because he is god
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GhostMane
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Lol shrooms deleted this post, but the internet can not forget. RIP. I honestly hope he feels better after his dmt(I'm assuming that hes high as fuck and not just crazy) trip, and talix doesnt 51/50 his ass again. He'll come back down. It just takes time. Because if talix believes in Allah, then talix must worship shrooms, because he is god


Shrooms has never done dmt.

it was all from weed.

and its all original too that is why he is smart to me.

I lurked here when talix got owned by shrooms, it was hilarious, a lot of people were laughing when talix thought he was possessed by demons.

if shrooms ever did dmt, he probably would kill himself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 611

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Lol shrooms deleted this post, but the internet can not forget. RIP. I honestly hope he feels better after his dmt(I'm assuming that hes high as fuck and not just crazy) trip, and talix doesnt 51/50 his ass again. He'll come back down. It just takes time. Because if talix believes in Allah, then talix must worship shrooms, because he is god


Shrooms has never done dmt.

it was all from weed.

and its all original too that is why he is smart to me.

I lurked here when talix got owned by shrooms, it was hilarious, a lot of people were laughing when talix thought he was possessed by demons.

if shrooms ever did dmt, he probably would kill himself.

Are you even sure you're not shrooms?

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GhostMane
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Lol shrooms deleted this post, but the internet can not forget. RIP. I honestly hope he feels better after his dmt(I'm assuming that hes high as fuck and not just crazy) trip, and talix doesnt 51/50 his ass again. He'll come back down. It just takes time. Because if talix believes in Allah, then talix must worship shrooms, because he is god


Shrooms has never done dmt.

it was all from weed.

and its all original too that is why he is smart to me.

I lurked here when talix got owned by shrooms, it was hilarious, a lot of people were laughing when talix thought he was possessed by demons.

if shrooms ever did dmt, he probably would kill himself.

Are you even sure you're not shrooms?


I think we are all shrooms
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 60

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
So what you're doing is justifying being a complete cock. I mean, you can defend your position, its your right. you're just embracing the idea that you're an intolerable cunt, unoriginal by nature, anything you say about me or to me in this regard is reaffirming that position, and reading you try and find ways to seem intellectual, is pointless. You have no true objective point, humor is subjective. like I said, your only argument is "lol ur dumb."

You should make some videos, or do stand up comedy. I'm sure EVERYONE would love to watch you, because you're fucking hilarious. Or are you really just a huge fucking pussy who likes to talk shit behind a keyboard like everyone else. Until you actually make some comedy material of your own, your points are completely null. The difference between you and I, is that you are a limiting and limited person. I tap into people and try to make them think for once, and expand upon what it means to be human and to think, you on the other hand try to shut people down, because you're a fucking faggot and a true edgelord who must be absolutely perfect and knowledgable in everything.

I found a neat definition of brolock from 2008

Quote:
Being brolocked is the process of a girl being deemed unable to be dated by you because she has (or is) dated your best friend.

Done of of sheer respect and bromance.
Dude: Hey, you think that anything can happen between you and my girl?

Guy: Nah man, she's officially brolocked now, I wouldn't dare do anything.

Dude: Word.


In simple terms, you're a cuck.
yeah dude i need to do standup to be able to criticize your shitty joke on this forum, your shitty joke that is waking people up to their full potential and "making them think for once" lmfao.

people here love laughing at my shit, but everyone here only likes laughing at you as a person. no one ever laughs at the things you post lel, youre a joke here and have to resort to thinking youre superior because you can make your group of rick and morty watching psuedo-intellectual art fag irl friends laugh with out dated jokes that are 10 years old.

let me restate my argument anyways since you cant get the point: sure humor is subjective, but you have to know your audience. you should have known that Rs, filled with people who have been on the internet, on 4chan, and up to date with memes for over 10 years, have known about Fucking Austria. you should have also looked up the meme before posting it to see how old it is. by not doing this you opened yourself up to being made fun of. now its even funnier to make fun of you because youre so desperately trying to justify your joke by saying humor is subjective
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarkByteIsMyNiga
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CEF rs is still the same shit, all these years later
_________________
I am the butthurt causer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 611

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
So what you're doing is justifying being a complete cock. I mean, you can defend your position, its your right. you're just embracing the idea that you're an intolerable cunt, unoriginal by nature, anything you say about me or to me in this regard is reaffirming that position, and reading you try and find ways to seem intellectual, is pointless. You have no true objective point, humor is subjective. like I said, your only argument is "lol ur dumb."

You should make some videos, or do stand up comedy. I'm sure EVERYONE would love to watch you, because you're fucking hilarious. Or are you really just a huge fucking pussy who likes to talk shit behind a keyboard like everyone else. Until you actually make some comedy material of your own, your points are completely null. The difference between you and I, is that you are a limiting and limited person. I tap into people and try to make them think for once, and expand upon what it means to be human and to think, you on the other hand try to shut people down, because you're a fucking faggot and a true edgelord who must be absolutely perfect and knowledgable in everything.

I found a neat definition of brolock from 2008

Quote:
Being brolocked is the process of a girl being deemed unable to be dated by you because she has (or is) dated your best friend.

Done of of sheer respect and bromance.
Dude: Hey, you think that anything can happen between you and my girl?

Guy: Nah man, she's officially brolocked now, I wouldn't dare do anything.

Dude: Word.


In simple terms, you're a cuck.
yeah dude i need to do standup to be able to criticize your shitty joke on this forum, your shitty joke that is waking people up to their full potential and "making them think for once" lmfao.

people here love laughing at my shit, but everyone here only likes laughing at you as a person. no one ever laughs at the things you post lel, youre a joke here and have to resort to thinking youre superior because you can make your group of rick and morty watching psuedo-intellectual art fag irl friends laugh with out dated jokes that are 10 years old.

let me restate my argument anyways since you cant get the point: sure humor is subjective, but you have to know your audience. you should have known that Rs, filled with people who have been on the internet, on 4chan, and up to date with memes for over 10 years, have known about Fucking Austria. you should have also looked up the meme before posting it to see how old it is. by not doing this you opened yourself up to being made fun of. now its even funnier to make fun of you because youre so desperately trying to justify your joke by saying humor is subjective

"Wah, somebody made a joke about me and I didnt like it and now I'm mad"

That's literally you defending yourself from looking like a retard, AND a cuck . The thing you accused me of lmao. You're in denial.

I seriously dont understand where you get this idea that I think I'm superior to other people. Never have I said it, also you're failing to actually read and respond to what I wrote going off on a tangent as expected, you're retarded. Cant expect you to be able to argue when you cant even read and respond accordingly.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 60

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>"Wah, somebody made a joke about me and I didnt like it and now I'm mad"

lol when did I do this? this is what you are doing. youre just copying my respond style now because you know you cant actually make yourself look not like a retard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 611

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
>"Wah, somebody made a joke about me and I didnt like it and now I'm mad"

lol when did I do this? this is what you are doing. youre just copying my respond style now because you know you cant actually make yourself look not like a retard.


You cant bull shit a bullshitter

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 60

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
>"Wah, somebody made a joke about me and I didnt like it and now I'm mad"

lol when did I do this? this is what you are doing. youre just copying my respond style now because you know you cant actually make yourself look not like a retard.


You cant bull shit a bullshitter
glad you can admit it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 611

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
>"Wah, somebody made a joke about me and I didnt like it and now I'm mad"

lol when did I do this? this is what you are doing. youre just copying my respond style now because you know you cant actually make yourself look not like a retard.


You cant bull shit a bullshitter
glad you can admit it

You're proving my point, with this response. YOU are the one who thinks they are amazing at everything and are better than someone, if not everyone. it was open ended, and I knew you were gonna make a response like the super genius man you are and have to assert your super big boy e-penis on the internet in the argument. You can believe whatever you want to believe you are, it's your derogative. I'm just trying to help you understand that's what you live in.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites