Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Well I guess it's time to move to Fucking Austria
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So brolock is defending the position not denying it, while ghostmane over here can hardly put together an original sentence. Sad. Maybe one day you'll not be motivated by troglodyte feelings and emotions. You might even have an original thought.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GhostMane
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
So brolock is defending the position not denying it, while ghostmane over here can hardly put together an original sentence. Sad. Maybe one day you'll not be motivated by troglodyte feelings and emotions. You might even have an original thought.


looks like you have no friends.

sad

i rather not expose you so I dont ruin my karma.

you are like a 5 year old, LMFAO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
So brolock is defending the position not denying it, while ghostmane over here can hardly put together an original sentence. Sad. Maybe one day you'll not be motivated by troglodyte feelings and emotions. You might even have an original thought.


looks like you have no friends.

sad

i rather not expose you so I dont ruin my karma.

you are like a 5 year old, LMFAO

why dont you follow me on IG or my other social media and actually see the shit I do IRL, or are you too smart, too good, and too elitist?

I get DMs everyday on FB and IG to record people.

I was just at the Hyde Street studios recording one of my best friends in Bay, I was on a podcast for the house of love(A local Podcast) recently, I have a regular DnD night every week with my programming and IT friends, among the parties and clubs in Oakland and San Francisco I go to. But please, tell me how awesome you are with nothing to back it up. You are so wise, so influential. Teach me how to be a self absorbed douchebag with no talent, skills, or social presence.

You're the one projecting, I don't think you understand the term, but i'm willing to help walk you through it.

The only reason I still reply to you is because I want to find out if youre the GhostMane Eric Whitney. I really fucking doubt it though, because he wouldn't be as much of a little bitch as you are.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 58

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
So brolock is defending the position not denying it, while ghostmane over here can hardly put together an original sentence. Sad. Maybe one day you'll not be motivated by troglodyte feelings and emotions. You might even have an original thought.
lol your brain isnt even capable of seeing how I did deny it, I am not a pedophile because I have not posted about liking underage girls while I myself was of legal age.

and why are you so desperate for us to see how successful you are and how much social activities you participate in? it doesnt make you not fucking dumb, and you not have a shit taste of humor, and doesnt mean we're unable to make fun of you for it. you obviously have some sort of inferiority complex by how hard youre trying to make us recognize your achievements, which aren't shit and are just normal 20 something year old activities that literally everyone does that is a wanna be cool kid like you. wow dude you can make music, have friends, and go to clubs let me fucking worship you lmao congrats on doing what everyone else does. i cant believe you are actually flexing that you have a DnD night with programmer friends who are stupid dipshits with shit taste in everything just like you, i know because I spent 4 years with them getting my comp sci degree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
So brolock is defending the position not denying it, while ghostmane over here can hardly put together an original sentence. Sad. Maybe one day you'll not be motivated by troglodyte feelings and emotions. You might even have an original thought.
lol your brain isnt even capable of seeing how I did deny it, I am not a pedophile because I have not posted about liking underage girls while I myself was of legal age.

and why are you so desperate for us to see how successful you are and how much social activities you participate in? it doesnt make you not fucking dumb, and you not have a shit taste of humor, and doesnt mean we're unable to make fun of you for it. you obviously have some sort of inferiority complex by how hard youre trying to make us recognize your achievements, which aren't shit and are just normal 20 something year old activities that literally everyone does that is a wanna be cool kid like you. wow dude you can make music, have friends, and go to clubs let me fucking worship you lmao congrats on doing what everyone else does. i cant believe you are actually flexing that you have a DnD night with programmer friends who are stupid dipshits with shit taste in everything just like you, i know because I spent 4 years with them getting my comp sci degree.

If you think this is flexing and shit, you're the fucking moron. You are poorly framing the conversation to not make yourself look like a jackass. All you're doing is hating, you even hated going to school being surrounded by other people, probably because you can't stand yourself let alone other people. so what makes your story so fucking special? If you can't realize that you're just a hater and loner, then you're in delusion. sorry to break it to you bud. Just because I'm sharing some information about the activities in my life, doesn't mean I'm trying to one up you or anyone for that matter. Quit being a little fucking bitch. I can say your sense of humor is shit and it's just as valid of an opinion. Humor is subjective, which I thought you of all people would understand, since you're so fucking smart and above this level of conversation of course. If you're so intelligent, why bring yourself to the level of, "youre dumb, i'm smart." That's not a real argument, let alone one that would be made by an intelligent person, because they would see that it would go nowhere because the person they are talking to is incapable of rational thought. Of course you hadn't thought of that though.

The difference in thinking here being, I'm pointing out the logic in your arguments, and you just react with ur dum. Amazing. truly fascinating work

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 58

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i love myself and am very happy and fulfilled, why do you think people have to be some self hating losers with no friends to talk shit on the internet? youre not just sharing information, youre shoving it in our faces because we called you stupid, so you felt the need to defend yourself but instead of doing something everyone else would you decided to gloat about all the "cool shit" you do and assume that we're losers. no one gives a fuck about what you do, we're still going to call you stupid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
lol i love myself and am very happy and fulfilled, why do you think people have to be some self hating losers with no friends to talk shit on the internet? youre not just sharing information, youre shoving it in our faces because we called you stupid, so you felt the need to defend yourself but instead of doing something everyone else would you decided to gloat about all the "cool shit" you do and assume that we're losers. no one gives a fuck about what you do, we're still going to call you stupid

You've been doing that your whole life and it's not like that has any real weight to it, or have a real effect, other than maybe a laugh for yourself. good for you, ill have a laugh with you.

How is it that im shoving this in your face? am I spamming your phone? your DMs on different apps social media? No. You're 100% willingly reading everything I have written. It was your choice to read. It's also your choice to make a reply.

the whole reason behind your sperging and hate in this particular thread is because you didn't like my joke, probably only because it was coming from me tbh, not because of the actual material. If what I have to say is so retarded, why would you subject yoruself to it? Wouldn't it just be a waste of your time? sounds like to me youre the retard expecting a result out of their own nonsense.

You're intellectually dishonest. also if you loved yourself and didn't feel the need to prove it, Why answer my question in the first place? because you're defending yourself.
Whoa, it's like you're doing the thing you're accusing me of..... not very bright of you

Last but not least, why don't you come up with your own joke for everyone? You can't because you're not funny.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 58

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not proving it nor defending myself, im just refuting your claim that Im unhappy by claiming that I am with no proof, I dont need to prove it so Im not providing proof. Im arguing at this point (earlier was not an argument as I stated) because I think arguing is fun and I enjoy wasting some time here

only reason i talked shit in this thread is because someone else started it and i wanted to post pic of funny meme, which is my own joke which Im sure some others enjoyed or at least enjoyed my participation on shitting on you. your joke is bad because its old and over played and thus when reading the thread title I already knew what it was going to be. is it a waste of my time? not really because I get enjoyment out of it and it takes minimal effort
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except it's not your own joke. Did you make that image? You're a shit post, regurgitated in human form.

And bitch tits already shut up because he has nothing of intellectual value to say. Neither do you, as you stated so clearly.

Ur dumb.



FB_IMG_1557327422920.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.69 KB
 Viewed:  185 Time(s)

FB_IMG_1557327422920.jpg



_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
"hah town have bad word name"
lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GhostMane
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Except it's not your own joke. Did you make that image? You're a shit post, regurgitated in human form.

And bitch tits already shut up because he has nothing of intellectual value to say. Neither do you, as you stated so clearly.

Ur dumb.


HINT, I DONT THINK ERIC WOULD EVER GET ALONG WITH YOU BASED ON HOW YOU RESPOND TO PEOPLE.

i just called you a moron (cause I thought it was funny) and you projected so hard and has resulted into this. You could of totally ignored me and you would of won the battle, but by responding you lost.

Gannok, your music was good which when I lurked here I had downloaded but now lost.

Like I understand if benny has this attitude cause he is actually talented, but coming from a nobody.

Sure I said you had no friends, but if you actually had any strength/will/knowledge/etc you would just pass it off as meh. Why you got to prove yourself shows you lost.

Good day.

Shrooms is a good philosopher of mine, and recommended me this place and so far it seems that people here are ok, but you are just so insecure to other peoples posts its laughable.

Dont bother responding cause i certainly wont.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just took what I said about you and brolock, and just flipped some words around.

If shrooms is your philosopher's of choice, you really are a jackass For taking advice from someone who did too many drugs and ruined their brain to the point where he can't form proper sentences. How ironic. Equating Shrooms to a philosopher is like saying a dog has the ability to communicate with words and complex ideas, therefore the fog must be a philosopher. yea you can hear some noises coming from the dog, but that doesnt mean those are anything of intellect or meaning? It's just unintelligble ramblings, like that of a dog trying to bark at a human for something it wants to communicate, or for attention. Nobody can understand him, only those who pretend. On a rare occasion there might be a word salad that makes some sense, at least in sentence structure.

If you can't take what I said to heart, and seriously, you're a fucking moron and deserve no recognition from me here on out. You're a hater. Keep hating, it's really productive of your time. In the end, its haters that make people famous because they dont stop talking about them.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 58

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Except it's not your own joke. Did you make that image? You're a shit post, regurgitated in human form.

And bitch tits already shut up because he has nothing of intellectual value to say. Neither do you, as you stated so clearly.

Ur dumb.
recontextualizing a joke to suite the applicable purposes to entice joy from peers is vastly superior to thinking youre making an original joke (or trying to joke in the present) about something that has been joked about over 10 years ago ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5AkDN1Xr6Y )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what you're doing is justifying being a complete cock. I mean, you can defend your position, its your right. you're just embracing the idea that you're an intolerable cunt, unoriginal by nature, anything you say about me or to me in this regard is reaffirming that position, and reading you try and find ways to seem intellectual, is pointless. You have no true objective point, humor is subjective. like I said, your only argument is "lol ur dumb."

You should make some videos, or do stand up comedy. I'm sure EVERYONE would love to watch you, because you're fucking hilarious. Or are you really just a huge fucking pussy who likes to talk shit behind a keyboard like everyone else. Until you actually make some comedy material of your own, your points are completely null. The difference between you and I, is that you are a limiting and limited person. I tap into people and try to make them think for once, and expand upon what it means to be human and to think, you on the other hand try to shut people down, because you're a fucking faggot and a true edgelord who must be absolutely perfect and knowledgable in everything.

I found a neat definition of brolock from 2008

Quote:
Being brolocked is the process of a girl being deemed unable to be dated by you because she has (or is) dated your best friend.

Done of of sheer respect and bromance.
Dude: Hey, you think that anything can happen between you and my girl?

Guy: Nah man, she's officially brolocked now, I wouldn't dare do anything.

Dude: Word.


In simple terms, you're a cuck.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GhostMane
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
You just took what I said about you and brolock, and just flipped some words around.

If shrooms is your philosopher's of choice, you really are a jackass For taking advice from someone who did too many drugs and ruined their brain to the point where he can't form proper sentences. How ironic. Equating Shrooms to a philosopher is like saying a dog has the ability to communicate with words and complex ideas, therefore the fog must be a philosopher. yea you can hear some noises coming from the dog, but that doesnt mean those are anything of intellect or meaning? It's just unintelligble ramblings, like that of a dog trying to bark at a human for something it wants to communicate, or for attention. Nobody can understand him, only those who pretend. On a rare occasion there might be a word salad that makes some sense, at least in sentence structure.

If you can't take what I said to heart, and seriously, you're a fucking moron and deserve no recognition from me here on out. You're a hater. Keep hating, it's really productive of your time. In the end, its haters that make people famous because they dont stop talking about them.


I did not read 1 thing you posted here aside from what I quoted you on.

So actually, like your ego, I did not take anything from you.

Like I said, you are a nobdy but have a ego of a asshole.

Its hilarous.

Also shrooms is better now, he did make sense when he was fucked up, he makes even more sense (including in ur signature which makes you look retarded) now.

Looks like you are just jelly of shrooms and everyone around you


Last edited by GhostMane on Fri May 24, 2019 7:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites