Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stuff on Netflix

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:02 pm    Post subject: Stuff on Netflix Reply with quote

Not into scifi at all but I started watching The 100 a while ago because a friend wouldn't shut up about it. Didn't think it was that good (has its good and bad parts), but wasn't watching anything else so I continued watching it. I'm now at season 6, which started airing this month, and it's getting really good!

Have to wait a week between episodes now though, so I'm looking for something new to watch. Anything good? I personally prefer the ones that aren't too drawn-out (I know, The 100 is).

Series I'd recommend to you are:
Maniac (1 season)
Russian Doll (1 season)
Money Heist (2 seasons, there's a third one coming out in July but it's gonna be very different from the first two)
Norsemen (Vikings meets comedy, really funny when stoned, maybe not as much when sober)
Black Mirror (each episode is like a short movie, and they all have technology as a common theme, most episodes are pretty fucking dark)
The Umbrella Academy (weird show, with some bad parts but also some really good ones)

Anime:
Castlevania
Devilman Crybaby
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loved russian doll. search party was great. black mirror season 5 is coming soon (ive been making announcements on the game of thrones thread for stuff like all of this but i can move here too)
maniac was weird, so was devilman crybaby

Forever is a good one, too, with Fred armisen
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bojack Horseman is good.

The Office/Parks and Rec. Old but good if you haven't seen.

I hear Jojos is good, but haven't seen personally.

Old Twilight Zone is kino.

No Country for Old Men solid movie.

There's mostly just shit on Netflix anymore tbh.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had to try about 3 or 5 times to watch bojack with my wife. eventually we got into it (it was mostly just the heavy drinking that stops us from immediately relating to some characters so it takes us a few tries)

it was an incredible ride and we really enjoyed it.

no country is a great film yeah. but we've stopped using netflix since basically yeah full of crap

elementary comes back in less than a week, im so excited but upset that once i could actually get into it, they call their next season the last

edit:
i speak highly of u to my wife and so we would really appreciate if you have an anime suggestion, HackOtaku. Smile we don't really want too much slice of life, or mechs. if we hadnt seen code geass, that would be a rare exception to "no mechs". the Lelouch resurrection movie i think came out in theatres a few weeks ago
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: