Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Pansexuals" piss me off
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: "Pansexuals" piss me off Reply with quote

They are bisexuals who just want to feel like they are somehow morally superior to just plain bisexuals. I've heard them say they "don't care about gender and are just attracted to personality " bunch of shit.
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've never seen such a person in real life
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eskimos have 20 words for snow. 20 something libtards have 20 words for being sexually confused. No surprises there.
pimpmyname
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what pansexual means.

And I'm absolutely ok with never learning it.

Its comical... we are taking away free speech from you, BUT you can be any kind of ****sexual you want to be, that is ok now.

Majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry what?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even if i didn't feel morally superior, which I don't, would that still be enough for you to dislike me

the only difference with most people and myself though, is that I dont care what you try to label me as. Gay, Bi, pan, fag, whatever. trying to put a label on something so arbitrary and non consequential shouldn't be a concern to anyone's lives.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majjikelkitty wrote:
im sorry what?

its cef rs, dont take it seriously unless it gets violent
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majjikelkitty wrote:
im sorry what?

Channel GannoK wrote:
even if i didn't feel morally superior, which I don't, would that still be enough for you to dislike me

the only difference with most people and myself though, is that I dont care what you try to label me as. Gay, Bi, pan, fag, whatever. trying to put a label on something so arbitrary and non consequential shouldn't be a concern to anyone's lives.

Are you "pan"sexual? There's only 2 genders, so bisexual encapsulates all genders.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Majjikelkitty wrote:
im sorry what?

Channel GannoK wrote:

Are you "pan"sexual? There's only 2 genders, so bisexual encapsulates all genders.

I genuinely dont care what you look like or what you believe in, if I like you I like you. That's how I operate, intellectually, emotionally, sexually, etc. Its not that I feel compelled to be inclusive or whatever, because I do have some level of filter for degeneracy, but I just dont have a thought in my mind that cares that deeply about trans people or their identity, which can be a good or bad thing depending what side of the fence of the topic you are.

If I'm ass fucking a tranny, I know what I'm doing, I dont care if you want me to call you he/she/xer/Apache attack helicopter, I dont care about your identity. I'm fucking your ass because you got a fat one

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Majjikelkitty wrote:
im sorry what?

Channel GannoK wrote:

I genuinely dont care what you look like or what you believe in, if I like you I like you. That's how I operate, intellectually, emotionally, sexually, etc. Its not that I feel compelled to be inclusive or whatever, because I do have some level of filter for degeneracy, but I just dont have a thought in my mind that cares that deeply about trans people or their identity, which can be a good or bad thing depending what side of the fence of the topic you are.

If I'm ass fucking a tranny, I know what I'm doing, I dont care if you want me to call you he/she/xer/Apache attack helicopter, I dont care about your identity. I'm fucking your ass because you got a fat one

HackOtaku wrote:
They are bisexuals who just want to feel like they are somehow morally superior to just plain bisexuals. I've heard them say they "don't care about gender and are just attracted to personality " bunch of shit.

Trannies are just men/ women with mental issues, you're still just a bisexual.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:

What about chicks with dicks?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Majjikelkitty wrote:
im sorry what?

Channel GannoK wrote:

I do not worship what you worship, nor do you worship what I worship, nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship, nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
You have your way, and I have my Way.

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Majjikelkitty wrote:
im sorry what?

Channel GannoK wrote:

HackOtaku wrote:

my sexuality concerns me, their sexuality concerns them. i dont really need to speak on it ever so forming an opinion is kinda impossible when it's on something that will never concern me. until someone is violent or harming me in some way, it literally will probably never matter if they're gay/trans/literally an alien from space.
i have no idea if kyle woke up straight or gay today but he's gonna be nice or mean to me regardless of if i woke up straight or gay today. he's probably just gonna call me gay bc of what im doing or how im behaving. i prefer his method to urs tbh. he is inherently happier
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Majjikelkitty wrote:
im sorry what?

Channel GannoK wrote:

I do not worship what you worship, nor do you worship what I worship, nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship, nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Majjikelkitty wrote:
im sorry what?

Channel GannoK wrote:

HackOtaku wrote:

my sexuality concerns me, their sexuality concerns them. i dont really need to speak on it ever so forming an opinion is kinda impossible when it's on something that will never concern me. until someone is violent or harming me in some way, it literally will probably never matter if they're gay/trans/literally an alien from space.
i have no idea if kyle woke up straight or gay today but he's gonna be nice or mean to me regardless of if i woke up straight or gay today. he's probably just gonna call me gay bc of what im doing or how im behaving. i prefer his method to urs tbh. he is inherently happier

what you worship is quite literal dogma, degeneracy, legitimized and legalized corporal and domestic violence, and censorship.

Please tell me how that is good. It sounds like a communist dystopia (and sharia law is in the end). GO away. go join ISIS or something. That way, I can at least respect you for actually doing something you believe in, to the fullest extent by the literal word god of organized religion called islam, not word of man and interpretation of man within any mosque or organization, they are only holding you back man. allah akhbar.

after all we are just infidels that are beneath you and your god, right?

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Majjikelkitty wrote:
im sorry what?

Channel GannoK wrote:

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Majjikelkitty wrote:
im sorry what?

Channel GannoK wrote:

HackOtaku wrote:

what you worship is quite literal dogma, degeneracy, legitimized and legalized corporal and domestic violence, and censorship.

Please tell me how that is good. It sounds like a communist dystopia (and sharia law is in the end). GO away. go join ISIS or something. That way, I can at least respect you for actually doing something you believe in, to the fullest extent by the literal word god of organized religion called islam, not word of man and interpretation of man within any mosque or organization, they are only holding you back man. allah akhbar.

after all we are just infidels that are beneath you and your god, right?

none of that is true. you should probably educate yourself.

"corporal and domestic violence" wtf are you even talking about lol ?

"go join isis or something" muslims around the world have denounced isis and been the #1 fighting against them. get out of your hole. muslims have even historically stood against communist expansion, wow you are ignorant
letter to baghdadi, google it

don't tell me i don't do something i believe in when i am more committed than you, and you are very obviously ignorant of my religion. maybe if you were slightly educated you'd see more of my sincerity instead of reflecting your ignorance and poor judgment so loudly
my will is inherently stronger than you because of my religion. i highly doubt you could refrain from food water sex and smoking for 18 hours
khaa is a different letter than kaaf
l0l

"just infidels" bro the best people of the history of islam were initially "infidels" who even tortured and slaughtered muslims. you dont know anything, why are you even talking? do you just wanna make it obvious that you don't know what you're talking about? islam commands you to treat everyone including non-believers with kindness and prohibits wrongdoing to them, especially in the name of islam.
if this was not the case then some of our highest scholars would not have transitioned into that status of having tens of thousands of verses memorised, from being the town drunk.
nor would islam have changed the hearts of the arabs who prided themselves on how well they treated their family and tribe.
arabs who already knew very well how to beat their wives, kill their children and war with their family. islam is what taught them a different way. you could benefit

youcan't even apply your method outside of sexuality. be less of a hypocrite and practice your principles.

so much for "i dont care about what you believe in" & "u r degeneracy" i laff @ u

protip: quick way for me to go away is for you to leave
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

What about chicks with dicks?
There's no such thing. There are men pretending to be women, but they're still just men.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: