Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No answer!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kernel64
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:08 am    Post subject: No answer!! Reply with quote

Hello,
Why no one answer some topic's and answer other??!
also Dark Byte Do this??
my topic date:Thu May 16
and another topic date:Fri May 17
no one answer me and Dark Byte answer him?!
Corroder
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many reasons no one answers your questions. First, not really understanding what was asked. Second, don't have any solutions or don't have knowledge about what as asked (this type someone like me). And of course, there are many other reasons.

But, I seem in the forum, many posts/threads/questions are not answered yet and no complaints there. So, you are not alone.
Embarassed Embarassed

Razi
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My topic was about Cheat Engine and suggestions. After using the Cheat Engine for several years, I said, what I would like to add to the Cheat Engine. As a developer, Dark Byte can visit such topics and answer in such topics. Such topics can be more interesting to the developer than other topics. Moreover, I said my opinion, Dark Byte said his opinion about it, and other users also said their opinion. When Dark Byte answered the second time in my topic, I already found a ready-made solution, so that in the end he needed to say only one or two words. And such a question (about 3 bytes) was asked here on the forum more than once. You can get answer, especially if answer to you also can help many other users. As I have seen, Dark Byte answers to many users and helps many.
When I registered on my first forum, no one answered me in my topic for 5 days, then I created another topic to which no one answered either for 3 days. Then I asked a simple question and users began to answer me. The simpler and clearer the question, the more likely that you will get answer.
Much depends on how you name your topic and what question you ask. And how interesting this topic for forum users are. If answer to your question will also help many other users, then forum users can answer you. For example, in my topic there is an answer that is a Lua extension. This answer may be interesting to one or hundreds other Cheat Engine users. They do not even need to register on the forum for this, they just need to copy the code.
I assure you that there is no conspiracy against you )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: