Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Game of Thrones new season.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:13 pm    Post subject: Game of Thrones new season. Reply with quote

https://dump.video/i/3Ch0MZ.mp4


Disney presents Game of Thrones, the wacky romantic comedy with cardboard good guys and bad guys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These writers are a bunch of hacks. 10 years, 8 seasons of build up for the big bad to die halfway through the season to a little girl because LOL EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED.


got.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.26 MB
 Viewed:  6826 Time(s)

got.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was supposed to be the penultimate battle not the ultimate battle. the fallout from it will be bananas. the nk was a distraction from and consequence of everything else that was important. he wasn't really the big bad. there is much more to GoT

and in all fairness, i wouldnt call arya a little girl at this point anymore

_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
this was supposed to be the penultimate battle not the ultimate battle. the fallout from it will be bananas. the nk was a distraction from and consequence of everything else that was important. he wasn't really the big bad. there is much more to GoT

and in all fairness, i wouldnt call arya a little girl at this point anymore
doesnt matter still sucked. "Winter is coming " has been the tagline for 8 seasons, kind of a stretch to say he isnt supposed to be the final battle.

Not only that but Aryas character has had zero interaction with the night king, so her teleporting in from behind to kill him delivered


absolutely no pay off. It was just a lame "twist " to excite and surprise than fan boys/girls.

There isn't much more to game of thrones with these two morons at the helm. They have no clue how to write a compelling story without the books to adapt from
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 57

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, the winter is coming has been a major theme. I feel like they did this backwards, the drama and political stuff felt like it was there to assist the main plot point being the white walkers and shit, not that it was the absolute main plot line.

instead of the political stuff coming together and like uniting people and defeating the white walkers that way OR people not being united and fucking each other over and then being defeated by the white walkers (then they could have done what they did) they just ended it quickly with no real plot reasoning by having Arya do that. they didnt even show her fucking sneak around, and literally EARLIER in the fucking episode they showed that she was actually shit because she got caught by white walkers and needed to be saved by the hound.

ALSO SPEAKING OF THE HOUND they were like OH SHIT HE NO FRAID OF FIRE ANYMORE but didnt even focus on it that much, he just walked around with Mr flame sword and helped arya for like 1 minute instead of doing anything bad ass.

also game of thrones has always been shit, its just a lot more generic now and feels less fleshed out. the story was never like ooooh shitttt only brainlets go crazy over it because they've never experienced an actually good plot line with drama. I wouldnt care if people said its the best tv show though, because tv is garbage and most shows dont hold up past their excitement when you are waiting week to week for new episodes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disagree. GoT was a solid show from s1 to s4. It used to subvert tropes intelligently. Like Ned losing his head instead of some last minute thing saving him because of his flaw of always being noble. Same with Robb losing his life and wife and army at the red wedding. Unpredictable but it makes sense given the promise he broke and the type of person Walder Frey is. If they subverted a trope it at least made sense and had build up.

Now GoT is all fan service. All style no substance. Named characters survive through massive levels of plot armor. A little girl can kill a giant, arya can teleport behind the night king. Jon doesnt get as much as a sword fight with him even though theyve been building it up since Hardhome. Just Star Wars level of LOL SUBVERTED. Theres no reason Arya should have killed him. No foreshadowing to it, it's never been a part of her plot, and shes the last character that needed a badass bump. But the fans love Arya so shes the one. The white walkers have been hyped as big baddies and yet not a single one fought in the final battle. The night king didnt fight, the walkers didnt fight, just random zombie mooks unable to kill our main characters because we like them too much. The writers are absolute hacks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Disagree. GoT was a solid show from s1 to s4. It used to subvert tropes intelligently. Like Ned losing his head instead of some last minute thing saving him because of his flaw of always being noble. Same with Robb losing his life and wife and army at the red wedding. Unpredictable but it makes sense given the promise he broke and the type of person Walder Frey is. If they subverted a trope it at least made sense and had build up.

Now GoT is all fan service. All style no substance. Named characters survive through massive levels of plot armor. A little girl can kill a giant, arya can teleport behind the night king. Jon doesnt get as much as a sword fight with him even though theyve been building it up since Hardhome. Just Star Wars level of LOL SUBVERTED. Theres no reason Arya should have killed him. No foreshadowing to it, it's never been a part of her plot, and shes the last character that needed a badass bump. But the fans love Arya so shes the one. The white walkers have been hyped as big baddies and yet not a single one fought in the final battle. The night king didnt fight, the walkers didnt fight, just random zombie mooks unable to kill our main characters because we like them too much. The writers are absolute hacks.

v=uv5J2LUSobk

actually they've been building up to this but whatever, i guess you're watching something different than the rest of us

_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Disagree. GoT was a solid show from s1 to s4. It used to subvert tropes intelligently. Like Ned losing his head instead of some last minute thing saving him because of his flaw of always being noble. Same with Robb losing his life and wife and army at the red wedding. Unpredictable but it makes sense given the promise he broke and the type of person Walder Frey is. If they subverted a trope it at least made sense and had build up.

Now GoT is all fan service. All style no substance. Named characters survive through massive levels of plot armor. A little girl can kill a giant, arya can teleport behind the night king. Jon doesnt get as much as a sword fight with him even though theyve been building it up since Hardhome. Just Star Wars level of LOL SUBVERTED. Theres no reason Arya should have killed him. No foreshadowing to it, it's never been a part of her plot, and shes the last character that needed a badass bump. But the fans love Arya so shes the one. The white walkers have been hyped as big baddies and yet not a single one fought in the final battle. The night king didnt fight, the walkers didnt fight, just random zombie mooks unable to kill our main characters because we like them too much. The writers are absolute hacks.

v=uv5J2LUSobk

actually they've been building up to this but whatever, i guess you're watching something different than the rest of us


This video is shit, and you're insulting your intelligence by using it in place of actually presenting any arguments yourself. Let me tear this moron apart instead:

00:00-00:40: Cuck soyboy introduction
00:41-01:00: Basically said Arya's had training, that's fine
01:00-01:05: "in the context of the battle he'd never get close enough to kill the night king" yeah because this battle was written by morons and had absolutely no militaristic strategy whatsoever. Not relevant, you can write literally anything you want to make something possible during the battle itself.
01:06-01:20: Explains Arya's had stealth training.
01:21-01:32: "what do we say to the god of death" implies that Arya was always going to kill the night king. NO. This is exactly what I mean by hack writing. That saying was said in S1 by her trainer as a very good line for a philosophy to carry with you to survive. It's part of why she's good at surviving, but it's just bad writing to try and take it and say it means she's going to say "Not today" to the Night King. That's not foreshadowing.
01:33-01:41: "We learn in Season 8 that the night king is the embodiment of death itself, in many ways, the god of death" 25 IQ.
01:42-02:06: "she had training and she knew winterfell so she can pretty much be invisible" Genius.
02:07-02:28: "if arya never decided to be arya and not no one she might not have gone back to winterfell" okay, what's your point?
02:29-02:36: "because she rediscovers her humanity she becomes a warrior for the living." lol sure.
02:37-02:50: "the hound becomes massive bitch and only getting courageous when he sees Arya" wow such good screen writing
02:50-03:03: "Both Beric and The Hound had interactions with the lord of light and both were needed to save Arya " again, you can write anything into the actual battle itself.
03:04-03:13: "lord of light brought him back for a purpose now that purpose has been served" oh yeah cool story ,he was brought back to save arya bad ass ninja assassin from a hallway. Again, you can write anything you want into the episode itself.
03:14-03:24: "She has no reason to trust mellisandre but she learned forgiveness for the people on her list" literally makes zero difference.
03:25-03:33: "If she didn't learn forgiveness, she might not have listened to the final pep talk" LOL this guy is retarded. Makes up "this might have happened instead" bullshit.

03:34-03:48: "What about the actual hints we've had? The writers have known for 3 years"

Fuck you for filling up the first half with bullshit that amounted to "That's the way it happened, so that's how it was going to happen" Now onto the actual meat.
03:49-03:56: "We saw a variation of this killing move before" - a callback is not foreshadowing or good writing.
03:57-04:01: "Brown eyes, green eyes, and blue eyes" absolute drivel. More taking throwaway lines out of context to try and rationalize this as "foreshadowing".
04:02-04:30: "The dagger had a history and bran looked at it funny and knows that Arya should have it" He's literally telling us what Bran's thinking by his look. Ridiculous lol.
04:31-04:35: "He gave it to her in the same spot as she would kill the night king" again, just write it into the episode, that's not a hint or foreshadowing.
04:36-04:40: "This folds perfectly into the prophecy of Azor Ahai" uh no it doesn't. That's like saying if Gilly stumbled in and killed the Night King with a kitchen knife it would fold perfectly into the prophecy since she's the one who killed him.
04:41-05:10: Explains azor ahai
05:11-05:27: "Mel was wrong about Stannis"
05:28-05:39: "The Prince or Princess"
05:40-05:44: "She literally is a princess because Jon is king in the north" Except Robb was already King in the North, and when he died and they eventually found Sansa, she didn't have any claim as Princess of the North, and Sansa and Arya are both his sisters. Even when she was seated next to him, every house had to again swear fealty to establish Jon as king, meaning Arya and Sansa both wouldn't have had a claim to the title. ADDITIONALLY, Jon bent the knee to Dany, so now Dany is queen and Arya is 0 percent princess.
05:45: "The catspaw dagger is lightbringer." The kitchen knife is lightbringer
05:46-05:54: "she didn't have to stab the blade through the heart of her lover, but it did cause the death of her brother and father and loved ones" Imagine reaching this fucking hard for your youtube shit.
05:55-06:01: "looking at her arc, sure seems like she was born to kill the night king" lol sure.
06:02-End: Whoring for comments/likes/subscribes.

Wow what an absolute load of crap. Next time you want to have an opinion, actually have an opinion, instead of relying on youtube morons desperate for internet fame to make your shit arguments for you.



teleportsbehindyou.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.23 MB
 Viewed:  6783 Time(s)

teleportsbehindyou.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Disagree. GoT was a solid show from s1 to s4. It used to subvert tropes intelligently. Like Ned losing his head instead of some last minute thing saving him because of his flaw of always being noble. Same with Robb losing his life and wife and army at the red wedding. Unpredictable but it makes sense given the promise he broke and the type of person Walder Frey is. If they subverted a trope it at least made sense and had build up.

Now GoT is all fan service. All style no substance. Named characters survive through massive levels of plot armor. A little girl can kill a giant, arya can teleport behind the night king. Jon doesnt get as much as a sword fight with him even though theyve been building it up since Hardhome. Just Star Wars level of LOL SUBVERTED. Theres no reason Arya should have killed him. No foreshadowing to it, it's never been a part of her plot, and shes the last character that needed a badass bump. But the fans love Arya so shes the one. The white walkers have been hyped as big baddies and yet not a single one fought in the final battle. The night king didnt fight, the walkers didnt fight, just random zombie mooks unable to kill our main characters because we like them too much. The writers are absolute hacks.

v=uv5J2LUSobk

actually they've been building up to this but whatever, i guess you're watching something different than the rest of us


This video is shit, and you're insulting your intelligence by using it in place of actually presenting any arguments yourself. Let me tear this moron apart instead:

00:00-00:40: Cuck soyboy introduction
00:41-01:00: Basically said Arya's had training, that's fine
01:00-01:05: "in the context of the battle he'd never get close enough to kill the night king" yeah because this battle was written by morons and had absolutely no militaristic strategy whatsoever. Not relevant, you can write literally anything you want to make something possible during the battle itself.
01:06-01:20: Explains Arya's had stealth training.
01:21-01:32: "what do we say to the god of death" implies that Arya was always going to kill the night king. NO. This is exactly what I mean by hack writing. That saying was said in S1 by her trainer as a very good line for a philosophy to carry with you to survive. It's part of why she's good at surviving, but it's just bad writing to try and take it and say it means she's going to say "Not today" to the Night King. That's not foreshadowing.
01:33-01:41: "We learn in Season 8 that the night king is the embodiment of death itself, in many ways, the god of death" 25 IQ.
01:42-02:06: "she had training and she knew winterfell so she can pretty much be invisible" Genius.
02:07-02:28: "if arya never decided to be arya and not no one she might not have gone back to winterfell" okay, what's your point?
02:29-02:36: "because she rediscovers her humanity she becomes a warrior for the living." lol sure.
02:37-02:50: "the hound becomes massive bitch and only getting courageous when he sees Arya" wow such good screen writing
02:50-03:03: "Both Beric and The Hound had interactions with the lord of light and both were needed to save Arya " again, you can write anything into the actual battle itself.
03:04-03:13: "lord of light brought him back for a purpose now that purpose has been served" oh yeah cool story ,he was brought back to save arya bad ass ninja assassin from a hallway. Again, you can write anything you want into the episode itself.
03:14-03:24: "She has no reason to trust mellisandre but she learned forgiveness for the people on her list" literally makes zero difference.
03:25-03:33: "If she didn't learn forgiveness, she might not have listened to the final pep talk" LOL this guy is retarded. Makes up "this might have happened instead" bullshit.

03:34-03:48: "What about the actual hints we've had? The writers have known for 3 years"

Fuck you for filling up the first half with bullshit that amounted to "That's the way it happened, so that's how it was going to happen" Now onto the actual meat.
03:49-03:56: "We saw a variation of this killing move before" - a callback is not foreshadowing or good writing.
03:57-04:01: "Brown eyes, green eyes, and blue eyes" absolute drivel. More taking throwaway lines out of context to try and rationalize this as "foreshadowing".
04:02-04:30: "The dagger had a history and bran looked at it funny and knows that Arya should have it" He's literally telling us what Bran's thinking by his look. Ridiculous lol.
04:31-04:35: "He gave it to her in the same spot as she would kill the night king" again, just write it into the episode, that's not a hint or foreshadowing.
04:36-04:40: "This folds perfectly into the prophecy of Azor Ahai" uh no it doesn't. That's like saying if Gilly stumbled in and killed the Night King with a kitchen knife it would fold perfectly into the prophecy since she's the one who killed him.
04:41-05:10: Explains azor ahai
05:11-05:27: "Mel was wrong about Stannis"
05:28-05:39: "The Prince or Princess"
05:40-05:44: "She literally is a princess because Jon is king in the north" Except Robb was already King in the North, and when he died and they eventually found Sansa, she didn't have any claim as Princess of the North, and Sansa and Arya are both his sisters. Even when she was seated next to him, every house had to again swear fealty to establish Jon as king, meaning Arya and Sansa both wouldn't have had a claim to the title. ADDITIONALLY, Jon bent the knee to Dany, so now Dany is queen and Arya is 0 percent princess.
05:45: "The catspaw dagger is lightbringer." The kitchen knife is lightbringer
05:46-05:54: "she didn't have to stab the blade through the heart of her lover, but it did cause the death of her brother and father and loved ones" Imagine reaching this fucking hard for your youtube shit.
05:55-06:01: "looking at her arc, sure seems like she was born to kill the night king" lol sure.
06:02-End: Whoring for comments/likes/subscribes.

Wow what an absolute load of crap. Next time you want to have an opinion, actually have an opinion, instead of relying on youtube morons desperate for internet fame to make your shit arguments for you.


or someone just has an opinion that is similar to mine. which then equates what you said to a whole lot you just said about yourself. really sad you haven't grown a bit

im not gonna waste my time voicing my own opinion like you just did. especially a premature assessment. did you really think i'd read that? l0l try harder

_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Disagree. GoT was a solid show from s1 to s4. It used to subvert tropes intelligently. Like Ned losing his head instead of some last minute thing saving him because of his flaw of always being noble. Same with Robb losing his life and wife and army at the red wedding. Unpredictable but it makes sense given the promise he broke and the type of person Walder Frey is. If they subverted a trope it at least made sense and had build up.

Now GoT is all fan service. All style no substance. Named characters survive through massive levels of plot armor. A little girl can kill a giant, arya can teleport behind the night king. Jon doesnt get as much as a sword fight with him even though theyve been building it up since Hardhome. Just Star Wars level of LOL SUBVERTED. Theres no reason Arya should have killed him. No foreshadowing to it, it's never been a part of her plot, and shes the last character that needed a badass bump. But the fans love Arya so shes the one. The white walkers have been hyped as big baddies and yet not a single one fought in the final battle. The night king didnt fight, the walkers didnt fight, just random zombie mooks unable to kill our main characters because we like them too much. The writers are absolute hacks.

v=uv5J2LUSobk

actually they've been building up to this but whatever, i guess you're watching something different than the rest of us


This video is shit, and you're insulting your intelligence by using it in place of actually presenting any arguments yourself. Let me tear this moron apart instead:

00:00-00:40: Cuck soyboy introduction
00:41-01:00: Basically said Arya's had training, that's fine
01:00-01:05: "in the context of the battle he'd never get close enough to kill the night king" yeah because this battle was written by morons and had absolutely no militaristic strategy whatsoever. Not relevant, you can write literally anything you want to make something possible during the battle itself.
01:06-01:20: Explains Arya's had stealth training.
01:21-01:32: "what do we say to the god of death" implies that Arya was always going to kill the night king. NO. This is exactly what I mean by hack writing. That saying was said in S1 by her trainer as a very good line for a philosophy to carry with you to survive. It's part of why she's good at surviving, but it's just bad writing to try and take it and say it means she's going to say "Not today" to the Night King. That's not foreshadowing.
01:33-01:41: "We learn in Season 8 that the night king is the embodiment of death itself, in many ways, the god of death" 25 IQ.
01:42-02:06: "she had training and she knew winterfell so she can pretty much be invisible" Genius.
02:07-02:28: "if arya never decided to be arya and not no one she might not have gone back to winterfell" okay, what's your point?
02:29-02:36: "because she rediscovers her humanity she becomes a warrior for the living." lol sure.
02:37-02:50: "the hound becomes massive bitch and only getting courageous when he sees Arya" wow such good screen writing
02:50-03:03: "Both Beric and The Hound had interactions with the lord of light and both were needed to save Arya " again, you can write anything into the actual battle itself.
03:04-03:13: "lord of light brought him back for a purpose now that purpose has been served" oh yeah cool story ,he was brought back to save arya bad ass ninja assassin from a hallway. Again, you can write anything you want into the episode itself.
03:14-03:24: "She has no reason to trust mellisandre but she learned forgiveness for the people on her list" literally makes zero difference.
03:25-03:33: "If she didn't learn forgiveness, she might not have listened to the final pep talk" LOL this guy is retarded. Makes up "this might have happened instead" bullshit.

03:34-03:48: "What about the actual hints we've had? The writers have known for 3 years"

Fuck you for filling up the first half with bullshit that amounted to "That's the way it happened, so that's how it was going to happen" Now onto the actual meat.
03:49-03:56: "We saw a variation of this killing move before" - a callback is not foreshadowing or good writing.
03:57-04:01: "Brown eyes, green eyes, and blue eyes" absolute drivel. More taking throwaway lines out of context to try and rationalize this as "foreshadowing".
04:02-04:30: "The dagger had a history and bran looked at it funny and knows that Arya should have it" He's literally telling us what Bran's thinking by his look. Ridiculous lol.
04:31-04:35: "He gave it to her in the same spot as she would kill the night king" again, just write it into the episode, that's not a hint or foreshadowing.
04:36-04:40: "This folds perfectly into the prophecy of Azor Ahai" uh no it doesn't. That's like saying if Gilly stumbled in and killed the Night King with a kitchen knife it would fold perfectly into the prophecy since she's the one who killed him.
04:41-05:10: Explains azor ahai
05:11-05:27: "Mel was wrong about Stannis"
05:28-05:39: "The Prince or Princess"
05:40-05:44: "She literally is a princess because Jon is king in the north" Except Robb was already King in the North, and when he died and they eventually found Sansa, she didn't have any claim as Princess of the North, and Sansa and Arya are both his sisters. Even when she was seated next to him, every house had to again swear fealty to establish Jon as king, meaning Arya and Sansa both wouldn't have had a claim to the title. ADDITIONALLY, Jon bent the knee to Dany, so now Dany is queen and Arya is 0 percent princess.
05:45: "The catspaw dagger is lightbringer." The kitchen knife is lightbringer
05:46-05:54: "she didn't have to stab the blade through the heart of her lover, but it did cause the death of her brother and father and loved ones" Imagine reaching this fucking hard for your youtube shit.
05:55-06:01: "looking at her arc, sure seems like she was born to kill the night king" lol sure.
06:02-End: Whoring for comments/likes/subscribes.

Wow what an absolute load of crap. Next time you want to have an opinion, actually have an opinion, instead of relying on youtube morons desperate for internet fame to make your shit arguments for you.


or someone just has an opinion that is similar to mine. which then equates what you said to a whole lot you just said about yourself. really sad you haven't grown a bit

im not gonna waste my time voicing my own opinion like you just did. especially a premature assessment. did you really think i'd read that? l0l try harder

I get it, you lack the critical eye necessary for good story telling, so you assume as long as you can follow the story, it must have been good. You don't really have any opinions of your own. Keep enjoying brainless entertainment, ignorance really is bliss. I'm happy for you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Disagree. GoT was a solid show from s1 to s4. It used to subvert tropes intelligently. Like Ned losing his head instead of some last minute thing saving him because of his flaw of always being noble. Same with Robb losing his life and wife and army at the red wedding. Unpredictable but it makes sense given the promise he broke and the type of person Walder Frey is. If they subverted a trope it at least made sense and had build up.

Now GoT is all fan service. All style no substance. Named characters survive through massive levels of plot armor. A little girl can kill a giant, arya can teleport behind the night king. Jon doesnt get as much as a sword fight with him even though theyve been building it up since Hardhome. Just Star Wars level of LOL SUBVERTED. Theres no reason Arya should have killed him. No foreshadowing to it, it's never been a part of her plot, and shes the last character that needed a badass bump. But the fans love Arya so shes the one. The white walkers have been hyped as big baddies and yet not a single one fought in the final battle. The night king didnt fight, the walkers didnt fight, just random zombie mooks unable to kill our main characters because we like them too much. The writers are absolute hacks.

v=uv5J2LUSobk

actually they've been building up to this but whatever, i guess you're watching something different than the rest of us


This video is shit, and you're insulting your intelligence by using it in place of actually presenting any arguments yourself. Let me tear this moron apart instead:

00:00-00:40: Cuck soyboy introduction
00:41-01:00: Basically said Arya's had training, that's fine
01:00-01:05: "in the context of the battle he'd never get close enough to kill the night king" yeah because this battle was written by morons and had absolutely no militaristic strategy whatsoever. Not relevant, you can write literally anything you want to make something possible during the battle itself.
01:06-01:20: Explains Arya's had stealth training.
01:21-01:32: "what do we say to the god of death" implies that Arya was always going to kill the night king. NO. This is exactly what I mean by hack writing. That saying was said in S1 by her trainer as a very good line for a philosophy to carry with you to survive. It's part of why she's good at surviving, but it's just bad writing to try and take it and say it means she's going to say "Not today" to the Night King. That's not foreshadowing.
01:33-01:41: "We learn in Season 8 that the night king is the embodiment of death itself, in many ways, the god of death" 25 IQ.
01:42-02:06: "she had training and she knew winterfell so she can pretty much be invisible" Genius.
02:07-02:28: "if arya never decided to be arya and not no one she might not have gone back to winterfell" okay, what's your point?
02:29-02:36: "because she rediscovers her humanity she becomes a warrior for the living." lol sure.
02:37-02:50: "the hound becomes massive bitch and only getting courageous when he sees Arya" wow such good screen writing
02:50-03:03: "Both Beric and The Hound had interactions with the lord of light and both were needed to save Arya " again, you can write anything into the actual battle itself.
03:04-03:13: "lord of light brought him back for a purpose now that purpose has been served" oh yeah cool story ,he was brought back to save arya bad ass ninja assassin from a hallway. Again, you can write anything you want into the episode itself.
03:14-03:24: "She has no reason to trust mellisandre but she learned forgiveness for the people on her list" literally makes zero difference.
03:25-03:33: "If she didn't learn forgiveness, she might not have listened to the final pep talk" LOL this guy is retarded. Makes up "this might have happened instead" bullshit.

03:34-03:48: "What about the actual hints we've had? The writers have known for 3 years"

Fuck you for filling up the first half with bullshit that amounted to "That's the way it happened, so that's how it was going to happen" Now onto the actual meat.
03:49-03:56: "We saw a variation of this killing move before" - a callback is not foreshadowing or good writing.
03:57-04:01: "Brown eyes, green eyes, and blue eyes" absolute drivel. More taking throwaway lines out of context to try and rationalize this as "foreshadowing".
04:02-04:30: "The dagger had a history and bran looked at it funny and knows that Arya should have it" He's literally telling us what Bran's thinking by his look. Ridiculous lol.
04:31-04:35: "He gave it to her in the same spot as she would kill the night king" again, just write it into the episode, that's not a hint or foreshadowing.
04:36-04:40: "This folds perfectly into the prophecy of Azor Ahai" uh no it doesn't. That's like saying if Gilly stumbled in and killed the Night King with a kitchen knife it would fold perfectly into the prophecy since she's the one who killed him.
04:41-05:10: Explains azor ahai
05:11-05:27: "Mel was wrong about Stannis"
05:28-05:39: "The Prince or Princess"
05:40-05:44: "She literally is a princess because Jon is king in the north" Except Robb was already King in the North, and when he died and they eventually found Sansa, she didn't have any claim as Princess of the North, and Sansa and Arya are both his sisters. Even when she was seated next to him, every house had to again swear fealty to establish Jon as king, meaning Arya and Sansa both wouldn't have had a claim to the title. ADDITIONALLY, Jon bent the knee to Dany, so now Dany is queen and Arya is 0 percent princess.
05:45: "The catspaw dagger is lightbringer." The kitchen knife is lightbringer
05:46-05:54: "she didn't have to stab the blade through the heart of her lover, but it did cause the death of her brother and father and loved ones" Imagine reaching this fucking hard for your youtube shit.
05:55-06:01: "looking at her arc, sure seems like she was born to kill the night king" lol sure.
06:02-End: Whoring for comments/likes/subscribes.

Wow what an absolute load of crap. Next time you want to have an opinion, actually have an opinion, instead of relying on youtube morons desperate for internet fame to make your shit arguments for you.


or someone just has an opinion that is similar to mine. which then equates what you said to a whole lot you just said about yourself. really sad you haven't grown a bit

im not gonna waste my time voicing my own opinion like you just did. especially a premature assessment. did you really think i'd read that? l0l try harder

I get it, you lack the critical eye necessary for good story telling, so you assume as long as you can follow the story, it must have been good. You don't really have any opinions of your own. Keep enjoying brainless entertainment, ignorance really is bliss. I'm happy for you.


wrong again. i actually have no clue what's happened half the series. so to say i followed the story is pretty funny (arcs i have little idea of: a lot of brienne, most of arya's travels, however bran can't walk, three eye'd raven, thsoe weird faefolk people, most of the red witch and prophecy stuff, tywin and tyrion, dothraki stuff, what happened with that curse thing and ser jorah, wasn't there like another stark boy, honestly rewatching this series would be really helpful, and i binged it all a couple years ago obviously with some issues paying attention)
sorry to inform you, but just because you're full of assumption making doesn't mean others are. it's sad to witness your behaviour.
i mean u literally have the time to write a whole page reviewing a video out of spite bc you were wrong about arya's arc. out of pity i don't wanna give you any more fuel

_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>hasn't seen/ doesn't remember half the series
>claims i'm wrong about arya's arc

Also

>"lmao you assume I've seen the whole series? Lmao you made an assumption so I win"
You're fucking retarded.

You've admitted you don't know what you're talking about and that you're a mindless simpleton probably just watching for the "cool" moments. Your opinion is trash, don't come back until you know what you're talking about. No wonder you need a cuck video to explain why "it made sense". Pathetic.

"I don't wanna give you more fuel"

Hard to blame you when you are looking this bad. Just quit while you're behind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
>hasn't seen/ doesn't remember half the series
>claims i'm wrong about arya's arc

Also

>"lmao you assume I've seen the whole series? Lmao you made an assumption so I win"
You're fucking retarded.

You've admitted you don't know what you're talking about and that you're a mindless simpleton probably just watching for the "cool" moments. Your opinion is trash, don't come back until you know what you're talking about. No wonder you need a cuck video to explain why "it made sense". Pathetic.

"I don't wanna give you more fuel"

Hard to blame you when you are looking this bad. Just quit while you're behind.


i dont need to have every bit of info on something to say something that's correct. just as you've demonstrating having plenty of info can still result in being wrong.

looking bad? you're the one acting like a 12 year old because you were wrong. this is hilarious, and petty, but it doesn't mean i can't pity you.
literally all you've demonstrated the ability to do is either miss or deliberately misrepresent something and then make a big deal about how you have 'won' some 'argument' or something. damn dude, i don't even have to ask if you're okay or not

_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo


Last edited by greatsage on Wed May 01, 2019 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 76

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How was I wrong then?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
How was I wrong then?

can u read

'no reason arya should have killed him. no foreshadowing to it, it's never been a part of her plot' 'fans love arya so shes the one'
arya is not even the most popular character.
David Benioff and DB Weiss have been teasing Arya's destiny as early as season three, even featuring a huge hint to the outcome of the battle in the season eight premiere.
u can find numerous articles on how this was foreshadowed.

get bent if u think i'm reading your next reply. you're acting like an actual 11 year old and literally no one wants to engage with that. Embarassed

_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites