Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game of Thrones new season.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Ye, he died after teleporting behind Dany to save her. Honestly I don't care about this series anymore, it's only good for making fun of with my friends.

r u starting to understand why i gave up giving this show my full attention
You didn't even watch/don't remember when the series was good though.

Channel GannoK wrote:
Never gave this show any attention. It was written by a wiener loving old fat man

All writers have serious mental problems.

are you sure about that
maybe it was all good if you paid the right attention
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and i found out that like 2 weeks ago, none of you told me (suck ass) that the new season of cobra kai is out

strike first
strike hard
NO MERCY
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

This has been the worst season of the entire series. GoT will be lumped in with Dexter and LOST instead of being considered a great work of television.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
This has been the worst season of the entire series. GoT will be lumped in with Dexter and LOST instead of being considered a great work of television.

now you're listing other shows that i gave up full attention on. i'm hoping you're wrong (we have 2 episodes left) but i don't foresee you being wrong

also obligatory:
zomg using video cant believe u just parot other opinion instead of ur own. insult 2 ur inteligants

never change justin i love you so much. ok fine, you can continue changing for the better
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

now you're listing other shows that i gave up full attention on. i'm hoping you're wrong (we have 2 episodes left) but i don't foresee you being wrong

also obligatory:
zomg using video cant believe u just parot other opinion instead of ur own. insult 2 ur inteligants

never change justin i love you so much. ok fine, you can continue changing for the better

The other one was insulting to your intelligence because that cuck was a moron. Honestly since the writer love subverting our expectations, I hope they subvert them again and actually make the next two episodes good.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

also obligatory:

The other one was insulting to your intelligence because that cuck was a moron. Honestly since the writer love subverting our expectations, I hope they subvert them again and actually make the next two episodes good.

yas queens, make even bad weirdly good so I didn’t just waste dozens of hours on bad entertainment
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

also obligatory:

yas queens, make even bad weirdly good so I didn’t just waste dozens of hours on bad entertainment
The wasting dozens of hours is why I've started to branch into watching more films even though I have trouble with a short attention span. Frustrating to grow fond of characters through a series just for it to end spectacularly bad, which retroactively makes the rest of the series not as good because you know what it builds up to.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

also obligatory:

The wasting dozens of hours is why I've started to branch into watching more films even though I have trouble with a short attention span. Frustrating to grow fond of characters through a series just for it to end spectacularly bad, which retroactively makes the rest of the series not as good because you know what it builds up to.

that's why paying half attention helps. sometimes if you remove it from context it's a little more enjoyable

i do a lot of tv shows because my attention span is sooo bad
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New episode garbage unsurprisingly.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

"This wonderfully decorated plate of shit looked appetizing at first, but it tastes like shit. Might as well finish it"

Most people watching GoT rn

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
"This wonderfully decorated plate of shit looked appetizing at first, but it tastes like shit. Might as well finish it"

Most people watching GoT rn
Pretty much. It's almost a work of art how badly they've fucked this season up. Once the casuals who don't really care about the show shut up about how cool all the explosions were, GoT's legacy will be one of an extremely disappointing finale to one of the biggest shows on TV.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
its actually slightly surprising how shit they made it

did you watch the creators little commentary after the episode they have every time? its hilarious how wrong they are about the whole show and don't even realize what they are doing. they straight up said (size 0 text for spoiler) it was fitting that the hound died by fire. even though he obviously would have died from the impact of falling 10+ stories.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
its actually slightly surprising how shit they made it

did you watch the creators little commentary after the episode they have every time? its hilarious how wrong they are about the whole show and don't even realize what they are doing. they straight up said (size 0 text for spoiler) it was fitting that the hound died by fire. even though he obviously would have died from the impact of falling 10+ stories.

lmaaao yeah, the fire was only relevant to the mountain. Also pretty convenient how he charged him into a wall that fell at the exact moment he shoved him into it. Lucky break!

Also, Qybern managed to make a better undead than the night king because he is also immune to Valyrian steel. Genius writing. Qyberns death was the only satisfying one this episdoe.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

time for barry guys
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: