Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game is crashing (SC II)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Insterluda_88
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:46 pm    Post subject: Game is crashing (SC II) Reply with quote

Hello guys.

I gave myself a challenge I have tried to manipulate SC II only with CE.
I also know the game shuffles everytime you restart the whole game or map the values will change because of the "fake values"

That is my current work:

After some crash, dcs etc. im getting more expierence and searched / watched tutorials.
I have switched the debugger mode from CE to VEH debugger, because I have realized Blizzards Starcraft II is anti debugging me realy hard.

I found 86 address this adress are not the real values hidding behind the stack / pointer.
Only 2 adress effecting the value=floating well that is a sign a im on the right way. (If I try to change them they are floating high plus / minus, but doesn't effect the real values because they are faking/hiding into stacks)

My next step is simple:
1) find out what accesses this address and look into Memory Viewer(not realy worth atm, but I was curious.)

My next step would be changing the mineral once again so I can see which address is writing to my fake address and dig deeper and deeper.

but well I got disconnected by the game itself instead of a crash.
I have started the game "online, custom, arcade mode, singleplayer" so I dont get desyncred.

I can't start this arcade game in singleplayer mode, because it instantly "defeats" you.

Hopefully someone could and would lend me a hand.
I realy want achieve this with my own strength, so give me just a "little information" but not the goal please.

At the moment I try to get rid of this dcs. ( I can manipulate everything - it works fine, except debugging the game doesnt like it )
Also I can't answer one question.

The resource system of Starcraft II....
Is it possible to change the system of "resources" in a map editor?
because I could jump into a completly different arcade game in pure offline mode and search for eternity untill I got the real address for the mineral resource.

but the question is would this address work for my arcade game.

Greeds.
Insterluda_88
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Game is crashing (SC II) Reply with quote

Thread can be closed

I could find all hooks/pointer and finaly made it into the stack where the real value is sitting.

Since the game doesn't dc./crash anymore I could get them.

Only a big thanks to CHEATENGINE this programm is good.

I have used additional plugins from this website.
.openrce.org/downloads/browse/OllyDbg_Plugins

Maybe someone stucks also.
smars
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello if possible can you connect me from discord? im developing something with sc engine too.. i can help you and you can help me i hope
my discord:
Marz#7913
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: