Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who else wants to breed Gannok
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavin wrote:
you guys could have just said yes or no
yes or yes
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:48 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

two batshit crazy people argue with eachother

classic cef
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
only if he does HRT and switches his pronouns, then its not gay

If i was a girl I wouldn't give a fuck about anything

I'd be a dumb ass fucking bitch
this is the funniest thing you've ever written

Life is really funny, you just gotta look at the shit covered lens everyone is given and appreciate that everyone gets a turn to hold shit in their hand. you just gotta realize it's all a bunch of shit and move on.

Your life must suck if you think its all a bunch of shit, LMFAO.

My life is great you dingo, have you seen my wife?

I just know how to use my mind to take a look into other peoples and its very clear to see that the shit covered lens has physically attatched itself to people like the facehugger from alien, and they nod their head and are greatful it is happening to them.
if youre basing your happiness on external factors then you will never reach true acceptance of the world (happiness is not a goal, but merely a benefit). those things are only fleeting, at the end of it all you only have your own internal reality. think of how shallow it sounds to base your happiness off of "i have these things, i have these people, i achieved x,y,z", this is because if you didnt have those things or people or if you never achieved your goals it would make you unhappy and that is what weakness is.

this is so true and if you are yet to work this one out you are a child.

im glad gannok got married (? i guess? i mean that bc idk is that what happened congrats)
in islam marriage is half of the religion

i do not agree with his mentality of "my life is great look at my wife" however, if he's simply saying she's physically attractive. stupid thing to marry for.
i also dont view the spouse as an object or possession to be used as a yardstick of someone's worth. similarly, i look at my own bank account, i handle my own money. telling u to look at my wife is like asking u to count my money. i dont need u for my wife tyvm?

the pharaoh had a wife too & he was shit & she was pious. isa peace be upon him had no wife & he was pious. even good people get divorces, and divorced people remarry. the fact that you're married is irrelevant to the quality of your life and the value of your actions.

hope u r all safe warm and since ur happy stay that way, and with you is peace
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

Life is really funny, you just gotta look at the shit covered lens everyone is given and appreciate that everyone gets a turn to hold shit in their hand. you just gotta realize it's all a bunch of shit and move on.

I just know how to use my mind to take a look into other peoples and its very clear to see that the shit covered lens has physically attatched itself to people like the facehugger from alien, and they nod their head and are greatful it is happening to them.
if youre basing your happiness on external factors then you will never reach true acceptance of the world (happiness is not a goal, but merely a benefit). those things are only fleeting, at the end of it all you only have your own internal reality. think of how shallow it sounds to base your happiness off of "i have these things, i have these people, i achieved x,y,z", this is because if you didnt have those things or people or if you never achieved your goals it would make you unhappy and that is what weakness is.

im glad gannok got married (? i guess? i mean that bc idk is that what happened congrats)

i do not agree with his mentality of "my life is great look at my wife" however, if he's simply saying she's physically attractive. stupid thing to marry for.
i also dont view the spouse as an object or possession to be used as a yardstick of someone's worth. similarly, i look at my own bank account, i handle my own money. telling u to look at my wife is like asking u to count my money. i dont need u for my wife tyvm?

the pharaoh had a wife too & he was shit & she was pious. isa peace be upon him had no wife & he was pious. even good people get divorces, and divorced people remarry. the fact that you're married is irrelevant to the quality of your life and the value of your actions.

My wife is sweet, soft spoken, and way more patient than I am, pretty damn intelligent too. She studied in many different countries in highschool and university(she also was trained in classical piano since a child and has perfect pitch). she speaks Polish, Japanese, Russian, English, she's learning Dutch which is neat. She is her own person, and has her own following.

I am getting that much closer to getting my CCNA, CTS license, CEHL, and my security+. I should be getting my degree in recording arts next year. I just got a 98% in my Protools class. so far I'd like to think I have a solid GPA for my college career. I also have a career path at my current company in IT, I just worked 14 hours today so kids could get some christmas gifts.

I'm also cooking up some beats. I try to make something everyday

https://soundcloud.com/gannok/purple-rabbit/s-wfRiF

(gonna work on this another day)

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why are you doing both IT and audio engineering? curious
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
why are you doing both IT and audio engineering? curious

I can't have my own engineers and crew stealing my music and using it for theur own personal stuff. Comes down to identity theft, which I take personally and seriously since it has happened to me. I want the polished IT skills to never have to need the police, a gun, or a lawyer.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

My wife is sweet, soft spoken, and way more patient than I am, pretty damn intelligent too. She studied in many different countries in highschool and university(she also was trained in classical piano since a child and has perfect pitch). she speaks Polish, Japanese, Russian, English, she's learning Dutch which is neat. She is her own person, and has her own following.

I am getting that much closer to getting my CCNA, CTS license, CEHL, and my security+. I should be getting my degree in recording arts next year. I just got a 98% in my Protools class. so far I'd like to think I have a solid GPA for my college career. I also have a career path at my current company in IT, I just worked 14 hours today so kids could get some christmas gifts.

I'm also cooking up some beats. I try to make something

(gonna work on this another day)

Islamically again these are not measures of your character or status as the idea you are the provider is arrogance and an illusion, that is all provision from the Most Benevolent.

that is why you can be no one on earth, but well known in paradise. The poor will enter paradise before the rich. I’m happy you’re both seemingly well adjusted individuals and your lives are working out great, but your mentality can easily be toxic to you if circumstances change. And as those circumstances are by the will of ar-Razzaq, the Provider, your happiness and worth are actually just measurements of how much mercy the Creator has for you.

That’s not to say you can’t be rich and a pious person of great status in the eyes of God. I’m just warning you that everything will eventually leave you, do and love as you want, but you shouldn’t attach yourself to physical materialism. Eventually you will thirst for something bigger because materialistic satisfaction is not happiness nor is it being adjusted to or accepting of reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eoEJQsyDTI
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
u only let ur bih do yo laundry cus u aint got no designerrr

tru

hell no would i trust a bitch with my expensive clothes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: