Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Incoming, super hot megablazing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty good at ap calculus you guys.


DONT FUCK WITH ME.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I'm pretty good at ap calculus you guys.


DONT FUCK WITH ME.
?p=5744365

“what's there to argue, you can't articulate your words properly, it's not like you can honestly expect someone like me to believe you on anything when it's you who could quite possibly not have a decent understanding on computers, physics and calculus, let alone arguments”

you are so hypocritical it is hilarious. Me then is not me now. You now however, are dumb.

_________________
Imam al-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I'm pretty good at ap calculus you guys.


DONT FUCK WITH ME.
?p=5744365

“what's there to argue, you can't articulate your words properly, it's not like you can honestly expect someone like me to believe you on anything when it's you who could quite possibly not have a decent understanding on computers, physics and calculus, let alone arguments”

you are so hypocritical it is hilarious. Me then is not me now. You now however, are dumb.


AD HOMINEM. I mean, thats literally what that is, but its also a meme because you used to love regurgitating that one even when it wasnt the case, simply because youre a jackass.

Stop being so mean to me, youre hurting my feelings, ill have to report you!


Here's my thoughts on the last jedi. Tons of people already know I'm a huge star wars nerd, I have all kinds of memorabilia and old toys and action figures from when I was a kid. It meant a lot to me because it was a classic epic hero's journey.

The movie sucked fucking shit. So many glaring flaws.
The Jedi who wouldn't kill his own father, a man who killed children, teens, and peacekeepers mercilessly, because of love and a family bond, couldn't think twice about killing his nephew just because he was having a bad dream? This is just one of too many. Admiral Holdo is easily the worst character ever made in the series. I don't care about what happens in episode 9. Ep 8 was a clear sign that Rian Johnson just wants to ruin the franchise and force identity politics, as well as 180's on many character traits, even from ep 7 to ep 8.
I write my own stories, and do a lot of reading. This movie is easily the biggest let down of my entire lifetime, it had so much potential and legacy, and Rian Johnson thought it would be a great idea to ruin the experience for those of us that analyse the star wars movies, frame by frame, and every musical note played, and every word spoken. Rian Johnson should not have directed ep 8. I thought J J abrams did a fantastical job with 7, and he would have made 8 an actual improvement upon his own work, but instead Rian kicked him out of the creative table and said, " your ideas suck, mines better, now watch me shit on your hard work and blame the viewers for why its so shit"

Fuck Rian Johnson, fuck the people who say that those who criticise the last Jedi shouldnt watch it(I paid a ticket to see a starwars movie, not a ham fisted bullshit movie that kind of looks and sounds like starwars sometimes), but most of all, fuck Disney for allowing Rian Johnson complete creative freedom on the project, but limiting J J on ep 7.

Oh yea, and fuck talix because he can't even deal with me saying some mean words online in a semi-anonymous forum about him, which if they arent 100% truthful(which in my own assessment and gathering of information from other people, it is), its Damn near it.

Go cry in your own thread you fucking loser, or better yet, get some real friends(online or not) that dont blindly conform to your opinions simply because you can articulate your words in a fashion that seems intelligent to the untrained mind. You gonna tell me how you dont appreciate me telling the truth about your character again? Because I can tell you how much I care if you wanna know. You literally cant do anything to make me believe any word you have to say as anything other than Something manipulative, until the day you or myself pass on.

Also if any music producers on here want high quality drum samples(pearl drum kit with remo heads, and zildjian cymbals) PM me and we will see what happens, I was at a studio earlier today with some nice folks.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 58

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

star wars is shit only reason people like it is bc nostalgia, if its audience at the time it came out wasnt a bunch of 5-15 yr/o that eventually grew up to become manchildren and passed it on to their children it would have been forgotten as another mediocre movie series
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
star wars is shit only reason people like it is bc nostalgia, if its audience at the time it came out wasnt a bunch of 5-15 yr/o that eventually grew up to become manchildren and passed it on to their children it would have been forgotten as another mediocre movie series


I can soundly agree to some parts, but to me its a great inspiration tool for children to be upstanding citizens, better than any teacher in a public school(at least from my experience, having gone through more than 10 in more than 2 states in america), particularly in the characters of qui-gon and obi-wan. Yes I understand its a fictional fantasy, yes I understand so many aspects of how these characters act and say things are ridiculous even hilariously bad, but its a space soap opera. What do you expect? life is about keeping the balance of passion and peace, which is a core theme of star wars. Its lost its way, in terms of story telling and characters. Visuals are okay and obviously a lot of work went into it by the VFX team and they deserve credit when its due, but nothing ground breaking happened like the jump from ep 6 to ep 1.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I'm pretty good at ap calculus you guys.


DONT FUCK WITH ME.
?p=5744365

“what's there to argue, you can't articulate your words properly, it's not like you can honestly expect someone like me to believe you on anything when it's you who could quite possibly not have a decent understanding on computers, physics and calculus, let alone arguments”

you are so hypocritical it is hilarious. Me then is not me now. You now however, are dumb.


AD HOMINEM. I mean, thats literally what that is, but its also a meme because you used to love regurgitating that one even when it wasnt the case, simply because youre a jackass.

Oh yea, and fuck talix because he can't even deal with me saying some mean words online in a semi-anonymous forum about him, which if they arent 100% truthful(which in my own assessment and gathering of information from other people, it is), its Damn near it.

Go cry in your own thread you fucking loser, or better yet, get some real friends(online or not) that dont blindly conform to your opinions simply because you can articulate your words in a fashion that seems intelligent to the untrained mind. You gonna tell me how you dont appreciate me telling the truth about your character again? Because I can tell you how much I care if you wanna know. You literally cant do anything to make me believe any word you have to say as anything other than Something manipulative, until the day you or myself pass on.


no, calling you out on what you are doing is not an attempt at dismissing your argument. it's simply stating a fact about your behavior. there wasn't even an argument made to attack with a fallacy. how dumb are you?
it shows you have no understanding what the term means. so for you to say i regurgitated it when it wasn't the case is only a reflection of your complete lack of understanding. but you say to do so makes one a jackass. well then, welcome to the scene from Pinocchio where the little boy turns into an ass, because that's exactly what you've just done to yourself

>he can't even deal with me saying some mean words online in a semi-anonymous forum about him
Oh, you get dealt with.
look how much you're typing because i called you a dumb hypocrite.

your rambling about your assessment of me is nonsense, too. 100% truthful? i laugh out of pity for your epitomizing of dunning-kruger
not just your assessment but others too? produce your witnesses if you are so truthful.

>Go cry in your own thread you fucking loser, or better yet, get some real friends(online or not) that dont blindly conform to your opinions simply because you can articulate your words in a fashion that seems intelligent to the untrained mind.

so you have insight into my life and what kinda friends i have? see my point? you are literally just character assassinating with no basis. i gave you a chance to back up your assessments pages ago, otherwise to be branded as a known fabricator and liar. and you refused to give any such thing.

>You gonna tell me how you dont appreciate me telling the truth about your character again?
you haven't spoken the truth of my character once.
you have shown your character publicly however. no one needs to be told about you. we know

>Because I can tell you how much I care if you wanna know.
go on then : v )
it's obvious you care soo much about me, this obsession of yours is hysterical

>You literally cant do anything to make me believe any word you have to say as anything other than Something manipulative, until the day you or myself pass on.
you clearly just established a firm bias against me and shows you can't be trusted on the subject. and you have no basis for it. you were challenged to produce it and never did such a thing. you have no insight into my heart or the person i am today, or my character.
you have only given empty labels assaulting me, but behind those labels, there is no fact or substance to support them.

the most you have of the person i am today, is some posts occasionally on a semi-anonymous forum. and yet that makes you a master at the insight into my being, heart, actions, personal life, behavior?
no, you're delusional and an obsessive freak.

Leo Tolstoy wrote:
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”


Robert Anton Wilson wrote:
Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.

"Every kind of ignorance in the world all results from not realizing that our perceptions are gambles. We believe what we see and then we believe our interpretation of it, we don’t even know we are making an interpretation most of the time. We think this is reality."


as I told you privately, when you're ready to be intelligent and open to information, and understanding different perspectives and perceptions than yours, peace will be that much easier. as will genuinely getting to know me as an individual instead of playing pretend; all i want is peace from and with you

and when i extended this courtesy, you went on the offensive publicly. you really show 100% animosity and hostility, you don't care about peacefully relating with me. there is no falsehood or manipulation in peace. but there is in hostility and animosity. and i separate myself from that -- from you.

_________________
Imam al-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol "I want peace from you"
You said that.
You then proceed to attack my character and call me dumb. Can you not see why that's preventing me from believing you? You're not practicing what you preach you fucking jackass


You're the biggest hypocrite in existence. No wonder you're a fundamentalist. It wouldn't matter what religion you practice bro, your integrity and conversation value is null because you fail to demonstrate the character you try so hard to project yourself as.

I don't need to do anything you ask of me. Youre a joke that takes itself way too seriously. I'm not going to air your dirty laundry, but I will tell you that you should clean it, only because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, thats not respectful.

If you can actually demonstrate to me over time that you're no longer toxic to other peoples existences, maybe ill stop calling you mean names on the internet. Deal?

In the end, I dont care about my own character and peoples opinion of it, because I dont take my own life incredibly seriously, life in general is too fucking crazy and stupid for me to consider being a 100% strict serious person, only to have other people ruin the experiences for myself and others. Why else would you think that I make a joke of myself everyday, at least someone is laughing.

One of the few things I do take seriously however is identity theft and fraud, shits fucked up.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Lol "I want peace from you"
You said that.
You then proceed to attack my character and call me dumb. Can you not see why that's preventing me from believing you? You're not practicing what you preach you fucking jackass


You're the biggest hypocrite in existence. No wonder you're a fundamentalist. It wouldn't matter what religion you practice bro, your integrity and conversation value is null because you fail to demonstrate the character you try so hard to project yourself as.

I don't need to do anything you ask of me. Youre a joke that takes itself way too seriously. I'm not going to air your dirty laundry, but I will tell you that you should clean it, only because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, thats not respectful.

If you can actually demonstrate to me over time that you're no longer toxic to other peoples existences, maybe ill stop calling you mean names on the internet. Deal?

In the end, I dont care about my own character and peoples opinion of it, because I dont take my own life incredibly seriously, life in general is too fucking crazy and stupid for me to consider being a 100% strict serious person, only to have other people ruin the experiences for myself and others. Why else would you think that I make a joke of myself everyday, at least someone is laughing.

One of the few things I do take seriously however is identity theft and fraud, shits fucked up.

>Lol "I want peace from you"
>You said that.
>You then proceed to attack


no, i retaliated. i asked for peace. i even peacefully approached you elsewhere.
you attacked me here, hypocritically too, and did so in a stupid manner.
so yeah, i called you out on your behaviour.
do not twist the events.

>I don't need to do anything you ask of me.
cop. out.

>Youre a joke that takes itself way too seriously.
have you been reading what the forum thinks about you recently? LOOK AT MY WIFE BRO

>I'm not going to air your dirty laundry, but I will tell you that you should clean it, only because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, thats not respectful.
sorry, but this is more of your baseless bullshit you've been asked to produce evidence of but have only shown you are making empty accusations as character assassination.

>only because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, thats not respectful.
LMFAO, YET YOU GO ON RANTING ON THREADS IM NOT IN ABOUT HOW IM MANIPULATIVE, TALKING ABOUT MY WIFE, INSULTING MY RELIGION, SAYING YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY PERSONAL INTEGRITY OR CHARACTER.
you LITERALLY just held hostage the threat of "calling me mean names"! yet you "don't want to make me feel uncomfortable"
and THAT is respectful?

you have NO PLACE to call someone a hypocrite. i'm genuinely convinced you have a mental disorder at this point.

>If you can actually demonstrate to me over time that you're no longer toxic to other peoples existences, maybe ill stop calling you mean names on the internet. Deal?
i don't care about being validated by you. you know nothing about me, and that is the fact.
all you ever attempt is to be toxic to my existence! so i will not set about to demonstrate anything to you, as you have demonstrated yourself for us.

>In the end, I dont care about my own character and peoples opinion of it,
says the one who posts more than anyone else about himself and looking for peoples' opinions and validation then getting upset when they don't worship him and LOOK AT HIS WIFE BRO HIS LIFE IS AWESOME

>One of the few things I do take seriously however is identity theft and fraud, shits fucked up
yeah, and you're doing just this to me. you are taking my identity from me and giving fraudulent antagonism against my character. you decide my identity for me instead of allowing me to have my own.

and that shit is fucked up. you are fucked up for your abuse of me. and it's even more fucked up that you'd say i'm in the wrong for calling you out on your abuse.

you have all of the hallmarks of an abusive and narcissistic person.

you don't even know me and you've never met me. you've had no extended interaction with me.
i've given you my address.
you want to know my character? come to my face and denounce it. lest you fear learning that you are wrong.
then will you realise the meaning of the proverb "know before whom you stand".

go re-read konr's responses because you apparently failed the first time

_________________
Imam al-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 58

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's nothing wrong with attacking someones character if that is the point of the argument
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 129

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1523

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Kyle, why are you doubling down? More and more contradictions in everything you say.

Quote:
Lol "I want peace from you"
You said that.
You then proceed to attack my character and call me dumb. Can you not see why that's preventing me from believing you? You're not practicing what you preach you fucking jackass


Quote:
only because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, thats not respectful.


Quote:
Oh yea, and fuck talix because he can't even deal with me saying some mean words online in a semi-anonymous forum about him, which if they arent 100% truthful(which in my own assessment and gathering of information from other people, it is), its Damn near it.


Not gonna bother sifting through more and quoting them but know that you're making yourself look like a fucking idiot.

_________________
The notion that man has a body distinct from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do by ... melting apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite which was hid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
there's nothing wrong with attacking someones character if that is the point of the argument

i respectfully disagree;
there are a lot of ways to approach reproaching someone before you ever need to 'attack' their character.
the furthest you'd need to escalate it (ideally) is warning others of their behaviour (if there is harm that can come from them) if they don't correct themselves. (unless your warning will cause more harm than it will prevent.)
prior to this you should warn the individual. ideally you should do it personally and quietly unless it is an open and major public indecency they're committing.
you can't force people to improve their character faults, but you can advise them to consider reflection upon their character and actions, and hopefully this will allow them to recognise their faults and resolve them.
with that individual, there is no point in that sort of argument [attacking their character].

enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil is of the most important principles of Islam.
every Muslim must enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil. not only to some and not others, rather it is obligatory upon every Muslim who knows anything of the religion of Allah to convey it, be it is a command or a prohibition.

and the approach towards the individual doesn't necessitate harshness.
you will not encourage them to improve themselves if you set a bad example. if you open their eyes with a positive action you may turn their enmity to kinship. kinship isn't usually the consequence of attacking their character, and ultimately peaceful fraternity is what you are looking to enjoin.

the Muslim believer who sees one of his brothers in faith being lazy in praying, engaging in backbiting/gossip, drinking, disobeying their parent[s], or severing the ties of kinship, he denounces him in kind words and with good manners, not with hateful words and harshness, and he explains to him that it is not permissible for him to do this thing. this contract extends upon the Muslim to their brother man, not exclusively other believers.

all such evils must be denounced by every believing man and woman and every righteous person, by husbands and wives, brothers, relatives, neighbours, friends and others.
as Allah says, describing the believers:
[al-Tawbah 9:71] wrote:
"they enjoin (on the people) Al-Ma‘roof (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do),
and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden)


as is written in the Hadith,
And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) wrote:
If the people see an evil and do not change it, soon Allah will punish them all.


And he (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) wrote:
Whoever among you sees an evil action,
then let him change it with his hand [by taking action];
if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out];
and if he cannot, then with his heart – and that is the weakest of faith.


this is general in meaning and applies to all evil actions, whether they are on the road, in the home, in a car or anywhere etc. men and women.
because this is in the interests of all and concerns the salvation of all.

it is not permissible to keep quiet about evils to avoid upsetting the husband, brother or anyone etc.

it should be done with good manners and kind words,
not with violence and harshness,
but with considerate attentiveness with when is suitable, aiming in the copacetic and compassionate direction.

this requires empathy, which is directly incompatible with an argumentative attack against someone.
we need to build each other up, not try to tear our brothers to pieces. a community requires individuals, and individuals require a community.

Some people may not be open at some times, but at other times they may be willing to accept advice.

this is why your character and language in your approach is an important factor in reproach. arguing with them to attack their character hoping they improve themselves is wrong.
kindness and advising is preferable to quarreling. it is also easier to be receptive to.
attack that character and you are telling them to defend themselves. it can be encouragement to their behaviour.

_________________
Imam al-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 605

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres how much I care about any of your replies, youre a bullshit artist and any further engagement is a waste of my time, I do not care any further to elavorate on what I initially spoke of, simply because you will deny your poor character till the end of time, and to go out of my way to defend my positions and articulate what I mean would mean less time for me to spend recording tunes with me and my wifes friends with the few days I have left.

Enjoy my rap album cover photo

Oh yea and konr just for you bb


LOOK AT ME, IM SO AWESOME, IM THE BEST, YOULL NEVER GET ON MY LEVEL



FB_IMG_1548095500881.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  40.99 KB
 Viewed:  727 Time(s)

FB_IMG_1548095500881.jpg



FB_IMG_1548095522786.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  73.06 KB
 Viewed:  727 Time(s)

FB_IMG_1548095522786.jpg



_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Heres how much I care about any of your replies, youre a bullshit artist and any further engagement is a waste of my time, I do not care any further to elavorate Laughing on what I initially spoke of, simply because you will deny your poor character till the end of time, and to go out of my way to defend my positions and articulate what I mean would mean less time for me to spend recording tunes with me and my wifes friends with the few days I have left.

Enjoy my rap album cover photo

Oh yea and konr just for you bb


LOOK AT ME, IM SO AWESOME, IM THE BEST, YOULL NEVER GET ON MY LEVEL


lmao. cop out. it's that you can't, not that you won't. you are all talk.

to be muslim is to recognise that every day you must make a strive to improve yourself. it doesnt necessitate perfection, as this is impossible, but it necessitates that you acknowledge faults in your character, try to correct them, etc. and consistently work on reflection and improvement.

this is something you have failed -- and refused -- to do. and that i have openly done.

im so glad im not on your level. looking down lets me appreciate what i have more;

"If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas"
keep barking.

وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لَأَسْتَغْفِرُ اللَّهَ وَأَتُوبُ إِلَيْهِ فِي الْيَوْمِ أَكْثَرَ مِنْ سَبْعِينَ مَرَّةً

edit:

also, you're in japan, but you will never beat the best asian rapper, Benny Troung. he poo poo on your mommy.
and you are permanently associated with your display and posturing on CEF.
good luck aiming for chris-chan brand of fame;
anyone who looks into you will find here clear record of how hypocritical, stupid and malevolent you are. one day you'll realise that your actions and words have already buried you when you are inevitably recompensed.

you should save yourself the embarrassment and simply be a better person and take some advice from people who are telling you that you're being hypocritical, boastful & annoying with your arrogance. idk y you think it's a good idea to act like that and try to put yourself in the spotlight.
you know how many are in the rap game that are muslim and you have a clear journal of your islamophobia ?

read the room and humble yourself before someone does it for you (again)



2187.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.77 KB
 Viewed:  708 Time(s)

2187.png



_________________
Imam al-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 129

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1523

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, this is the best response from you so far Kyle. Not because it was a particularly good one but rather that you finally went "this is a waste of my time I'm going to spend time actually enjoying my life" which is what you should be doing anyway.

@Talix: I read the Quran a couple of years ago (obviously an English translation) and I regret it because I feel like it was an enormous waste of time. I wanted to be sure that I was being honest with my opinion on stuff in there by actually reading the version recommended by Muslims on the internet. I've forgotten a lot of the details obviously because you can't really read a relatively dense book and just have it all in your head from that point, but it didn't change my mind. If anything it just solidified my position but gave me a better position to argue it.

That said, I don't really want to argue it anymore. I'm done with this pointless nonsense. I do think there are plenty of dangerous things in the scripture (more in hadiths tbh) and if they manifest in my country I'll react as and when I feel it's a good idea but fuck arguing with idiots on the internet that use the word "Islamophobia". Please don't respond to this with a bunch of scripture as it'll go in one ear and out the other. I just wanted to let you know I'd read it and haven't just been cherrypicking. I'm certainly no scholar, but I'd say it's a step above what many people would bother to do in the pursuit of truth.

_________________
The notion that man has a body distinct from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do by ... melting apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite which was hid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
For the record, this is the best response from you so far Kyle. Not because it was a particularly good one but rather that you finally went "this is a waste of my time I'm going to spend time actually enjoying my life" which is what you should be doing anyway.

@Talix: I read the Quran a couple of years ago (obviously an English translation) and I regret it because I feel like it was an enormous waste of time. I wanted to be sure that I was being honest with my opinion on stuff in there by actually reading the version recommended by Muslims on the internet. I've forgotten a lot of the details obviously because you can't really read a relatively dense book and just have it all in your head from that point, but it didn't change my mind. If anything it just solidified my position but gave me a better position to argue it.

That said, I don't really want to argue it anymore. I'm done with this pointless nonsense. I do think there are plenty of dangerous things in the scripture (more in hadiths tbh) and if they manifest in my country I'll react as and when I feel it's a good idea but fuck arguing with idiots on the internet that use the word "Islamophobia". Please don't respond to this with a bunch of scripture as it'll go in one ear and out the other. I just wanted to let you know I'd read it and haven't just been cherrypicking. I'm certainly no scholar, but I'd say it's a step above what many people would bother to do in the pursuit of truth.


you read a translation which has been known to have errors. not qur'an which is perfect, so you did not understand the meaning.

if you wish to cite an example, please do, but as someone who has studied the Qur'an instead of simply skimming it, I can disagree with you in full confidence. especially as someone who recites and reads it daily, and has attended actual studies on it, spending years doing so, and could never come to the conclusion you did. what was great was that i'm not alone in it

because i tried to understand why and what the believers understand about verses that confused me. and the majority of scholars and believers disagreed with your interpretation. and they gave evidence to support such a thing.

"you can't really read a relatively dense book and just have it all in your head from that point, but it didn't change my mind."
there are millions that do though. there are millions where it finally all clicks for them and changes their mind, answering their objectives just from reading it with an open and objective mind,
the truth was so profound it was impressed upon their hearts.


"If anything it just solidified my position but gave me a better position to argue it."
well then can you?

"plenty of dangerous things in the scripture"
produce your proof if you are truthful.

"more in hadiths tbh"
are you suddenly an expert on hadith sciences now? without googling, how many categories can they be classified in?

"I just wanted to let you know I'd read it"
i know you think you read it, but you simply didn't; you read a translation with your own bias. whose tafsir did you use?

"I'm certainly no scholar, but I'd say it's a step above what many people would bother to do in the pursuit of truth."
agreed. but sometimes in the pursuit of truth, we double check our findings, and we also take objective perspectives and consult scholars of the field.

independent.co.uk/voices/you-dont-need-to-look-much-further-than-the-quran-for-proof-that-islam-is-a-peaceful-religion-a6847031.html
islamicity.org/3769/does-the-quran-or-muhammad-promote-violence/

measure twice, cut once.

i will agree, however, a superficial study of a book that is not the qur'an but a translation that loses its eloquence and rhythm, and removes multiple different meanings that arabic conveys but english can not, and indeed distorts the meaning,
done by someone biased by media lies, would formulate your conclusion..
especially if they are not reading with tafsir -- that is, scholarly exegesis.

_________________
Imam al-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Steam: Talixxo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites